Escape to Antigua in an All-Inclusive Suite, ONLY $120 per person per night (double occupancy), Includes ALL Meals, Alcohol, Taxes & Fees, and More, save over 40%!Antigua-and-Barbuda / Saint-Philip / The-Verandah-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Relax. Refresh. Reconnect.
>> Click to read what's included
365. It’s the number of days in a year. It’s also the number of beaches on Antigua, each one offering pristine, white sand and sparkling blue waters. Our "suite" deal at The Verandah Resort & Spa will dazzle you with top-notch accomodations (700 square feet worth) and an all-inclusive price so you have nothing to worry about exept enjoy your time. Book now, and escape to Antigua!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
All-inclusive Suite getaway for only $120 per person per night for 2 guests!
- Accomodations for 2 in a Waterview Suite (pricing based on double occupancy)
extra adult (12 and older) $85/night; extra child (under 12) $45/night payable directly to resort
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night snacks)
- All beverages (name-brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean beer, tropical coolers and soft drinks)
- Scheduled evening entertainment
- Free Parking
- Non-motorized water sports, including windsurfing, Sunfish sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, and hobie-style catamaran sailing.
- Tennis and table tennis
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Younger guests are sure to enjoy fun and games at the beautiful Kid's Club (ages 4-11)
- All Taxes & gratuities are included
ABOUT THE RESORT
The Verandah Resort & Spa - an eco-friendly luxury retreat - is nestled on 30 spectacular acres along Antigua’s northeast coast. With its deluxe accommodations and a fabulous variety of activities, The Verandah offers an amazing getaway overlooking Antigua’s most tranquil bay. There’s so much to do, both in and out of the water, with two beautiful beaches, one of the Caribbean’s largest free-form swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness center, and more. To fortify yourself both day and night, there are 3 restaurants and 4 bars for your dining and drinking pleasure. And if you need to stay connected, there’s complimentary high-speed Internet access in the resort’s public areas.
All spacious suites feature Caribbean-style architecture and décor with private verandahs, amazing views of the water and all the comforts of home.
- One king-sized bed
- Bathroom with deep soaking tub and his-and-hers sinks
- Flat-screen, satellite TV
- Direct-dial telephone
- Coffee maker
- Wet bar
- Iron/ ironing board
FOOD & DRINK
The Verandah Resort & Spa can satisfy any appetite. With three different restaurant choices, guests can choose from light family-friendly fare to fine, Caribbean-influenced cuisine. Each offers a distinct atmosphere and all three are centrally located within the resort. Seabreeze, the resort’s main restaurant, offers a wide range of a la carte items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nicole’s offers fine, Caribbean-infused dining in a cozy ambience. Buccaneer serves light, family-friendly fare as well as afternoon tea.
For those looking to cool down or for a nightcap, there are four bars and lounges on the property as well. Each bar offers a range of signature cocktails, top-shelf liquor and nonalcoholic beverages to suit just about everyone. Indulge in a variety of nonalcoholic beverages in the funky, beachside Rasta Bar. Enjoy a refreshing concoction while tanning during the day and live music at night at the Pool Bar. Meet up with old friends or makes some new ones at the resort’s Main Lounge. Or kick off your flip-flops and enjoy the soothing breeze of the Beach Bar and Grill.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00noon
- Smoking in outdoor public areas only
- Free self parking
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
This beautifully restored harbor was once home to the British Royal Fleet. Now, it’s a park that offers plenty of restaurants, cafés and shops. Plus, check out the Dockyard Museum, where you can learn more about the history of the dockyard and even see the telescope once used by the commander of the fleet, Admiral Horatio Nelson.
Reach new “Heights”
Shirley Heights is a summit 492 feet above sea level. Hike up to the top and enjoy an amazing panoramic view of nearby islands, including the southern island of Guadeloupe and the active volcano of Montserrat.
Cross the Devil
Devil’s Bridge is a natural limestone arch located in eastern Antigua. Walk across the bridge, take photos or even brave one of the blasts from the natural blowholes that push out water and air in certain weather conditions.
Shop St. John’s
This capital city is a bustling seaport of shopping and dining. Heritage Quay and Reidcliffe Quay shopping centers offer everything from locally made wares to your typical souvenirs. But for the real deals, try St. John’s Saturday Morning Market. Vendors have plenty of souvenirs, fruits and vegetables, and tropical flowers to sell. And they’re more than willing to barter.
- Antigua has the best air access of any island in the Northern Caribbean.
- V.C. Bird International Airport (airport code: ANU) in Antigua is a hub for inter-island flights throughout the region.
- There are a considerable number of direct non-stop flights on a daily basis from North America and the United Kingdom.
- It’s about a 30-minute ride from the airport to the resort. A taxi ride from the aiport will cost approximately $24 each way for 1-4 people.
- All pricing shown is in USD and billed by a U.S. company
- Prices shown are per person per night based on double occupancy
extra adult (12 and older) $85/night, extra child (under 12) $45/night, payable directly to resort
- Airfare is not included; use the airfare search tool on this page to find the lowest airfares.
- Travel is valid October 1 through December 23, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancelations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be permitted subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz via email (email@example.com) or phone (888-425-3789)
Saint Philip hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!