Deluxe Bermuda Waterfront Golf & Spa Resort with Golf, Bottle of Wine, Airport Transfers, Internet & More from ONLY $214 per night for up to 4 guests – SAVE UP TO 40%!Bermuda / Paget / Newstead-Belmont-Hills-Golf-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Make it Bermuda for a fabulous Fall or Winter getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Arrange a fall or winter escape to beautiful Bermuda! It’s a magical island and so easy to get to, as flying time from many major Northeast U.S.cities is less than 3 hours! Our getaway takes you to the deluxe Newstead Belmont Hills Golf & Spa Resort, a lovely waterfront vacation haven overlooking picturesque Hamilton Harbor, from only $214 per night for up to 4 guests. This amazing deal includes all sorts of extras, like free golf, ree airport transfers, and more. So stop thinking about it and book your Bermuda getaway today!
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Enjoy lovely Bermuda from only $214 per night for up to 4 guests!
(2-night minimum stay required)
- Accommodations for up to 4 guests in a Deluxe Room or One-Bedroom Suite
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free wired and wireless Internet access
- 1 complimentary round of golf for 1 guest per day
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transportation
ABOUT NEWSTEAD BELMONT HILLS GOLF & SPA RESORT
Experience an unforgettable getaway at the Newstead Belmont Hills Golf and Spa Resort! Nestled in Paget overlooking Hamilton Harbour, the Newstead features the wealth of facilities and amenities of a large scale resort while providing the superior levels of personalized service you’d expect to find at an intimate boutique hotel. Accommodations run the gamut from deluxe guest rooms to one-, two- and three bedroom suites, and all feature private patio or balcony and lovely water views. You’ll find two wonderful restaurants on site along with 3 bars. Relax on the beautiful sun deck overlooking the harbour or take a refreshing dip in the infinity pool. Play a set or two of tennis on 2 courts. For golfers, the 18-hole Belmont Hill golf course is 6,100 yards of intense bunkering, multi-tiered greens, and slender fairways with panoramic views of Hamilton Harbour and the Great Sound, and offers some of the best golf on the island. Best of all, TripAlertz guests enjoy one free round of golf per day for one guest! The Newstead Spa features a collection of treatment rooms and suites along with a full spa and salon services menu. For the ultimate convenience, you can take the resort’s free water shuttle for the five minute ride across the harbour to the beach or downtown Hamilton for some sightseeing and shopping – how cool is that!
Enjoy the best of Bermuda from your Deluxe Room or One-Bedroom Suite! All accommodations have been designed to meet the highest standards of in-room comfort and feature a balcony or patio with breathtaking views of the infinity pool or Hamilton Harbor.
Accommodations amenities feature:
- Deluxe Room: (450 sq ft): Two double beds featuring premium cotton linens and down duvet
- One-Bedroom Suite: (900-1,100 sq-ft): One king bed featuring premium cotton linens and down duvet, plus sleeper-sofa in the living area
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination, bathrobes and complimentary toiletries
- 26” flat screen TV with premium cable channels and in-room movies
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Coffee / tea maker
- Small refrigerator
- Telephone with free local calls
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Additional One-bedroom Suite amenities feature:
- Separate living, dining and work area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Spacious bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi
FOOD & DRINK
Guests of the Newstead Belmont Hills enjoy two of Bermuda’s finest restaurants, both with commanding views over Hamilton Harbor, plus 3 bars to quench your thirst when the urge hits!
- Beau Rivage (Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily; plus a Sunday Jazz Brunch and seasonal Friday night cocktail hour poolside. As Beau Rivage is Bermuda’s only French restaurant, you’ll enjoy a menu featuring a combination of French and island cuisines!)
- Blu Bar and Grill (Serves dinner and weekend brunch; overlooking the golf course)
- In-room dining (Limited room service is available)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Free self parking
- Pets not allowed
- Babysitting / child care is available (at an additional charge).
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Getting around Bermuda is an adventure. As car rentals are not available on the island, your choices are limited to mopeds, bikes, taxis, ferries, your own two feet and the cotton-candy pink bus system – sounds like quite and adventure, doesn’t it?
Founded in 1790, Hamilton became the capitol of Bermuda in 1815 because of its central location on the island, which the Colonists believed offered more room to expand. The port city was named after Henry Hamilton, a British Lieutenant Governor and the island's governor (1788 - 1794), whose ancestry traced all the way back to Mary Queen of Scots. Maybe that explains why the passionate loyalty to England is way more than just fish and chips and cricket games. There’s tons to do in and around Hamilton – so make sure to save some time! Savor the view atop spots such as the Anglican Cathedral and Point Pleasant -- and the must-see "bird cage" near Queen Street where Bermuda-shorts-wearing policemen direct the traffic -- is all the history that made this colorful and somewhat bustling town what it is today. Most attractions are easy to see on foot as you meander through this beautiful port town, past the charming pastel-colored two-story buildings along Front Street. Outside of town, Hamilton Parish is home to some of the island’s best attractions including the Bermuda Art Center, Fort Hamilton, the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, plus nearby beaches and so much more!
Flatts Village and the Bermuda Aquarium, Natural History Museum & Zoo
Flatts is a charming small settlement – one of Bermuda’s earliest – and located on the southern bank of "Flatts Inlet" which was once used as a harbor. This village with its pastel-painted cottages, well-tended gardens and palm trees give a glimpse into the culture and lifestyle of the past. The top attraction to be found in this area is the Bermuda Aquarium, Natural History Museum and Zoo. The Natural History Museum traces Bermuda's geological formation and ecological development and highlights the island's role in the migration of Humpback Whales, pelagic fishes, marine turtles, and numerous species of birds. This Internationally recognized facility also includes the North Rock Tank — a 140,000-gallon replica of a local living coral reef. Be sure to come here BEFORE you go snorkeling so you'll be able to identify what you see under the water!
St. George’s Parish
History practically oozes from the cobblestones in the back streets of St. George's Parish. You can get a first-hand feel for its earlier times by wandering among the narrow passages in the area. Street names such as Petticoat Lane, Old Maid's Lane and Barber's Name Lane will spark your imagination, evoking long-ago people who inhabited the town. The charming area is a perfect time capsule of the past!
Royal Naval Dockyard
The British built this dockyard in 1809 and it served as the headquarters for the Royal Navy until 1951. Today, the Navy's only influence is felt at the excellent Maritime Museum. It’s here you’ll find the cruise ship terminal, located in the dockyard – an excellent spot for people watching — get a picnic lunch and relax for awhile! Head over to the shopping arcade where a wide variety of tempting boutiques and specialty shops sell souvenir items. Visit the craft market and watch artisans at work in the Cooperage area of the dockyard.. An arts center also displays local and international paintings and sculpture. A water park has snorkeling by the day or hour, and a water sports shop rents boats and helps plan island tours. This is a great way to spend the day exploring the Dockyard's many diversions.
Find a Moongate
The first Moongate was brought from China to Bermuda in 1860 by a sea captain. The original Chinese "Moon Gate" is a circular opening in a garden which is used as a pedestrian passageway. The Bermuda Moongates differ from this original design, as they are often left free-standing or are attached to a low wall and used as a decoration in landscape gardening. In Bermuda they are regarded as good luck for newlyweds to step thru, as they symbolize unity, peace, and happiness…and can be found in many places around the island. Find one for a fabulous photo op!
The Beach at Horseshoe Bay
Horseshoe Bay Beach is the most renowned beach in all of Bermuda, and according to many, it's also the prettiest. Limestone cliffs rise up on both sides, making for an amazing picturesque setting. The sand here is of the famous “Bermuda pinkish hue”, due to the fact that it’s mostly made up of crushed coral and seashells, and tends to stay relatively cool to the touch and the bottom of your feet. So if you have time to hit only one beach during your visit, make it Horseshoe – you won’t be sorry!
- A valid passport is required of all visitors to Bermuda
- Bermuda is easily reached by major air carriers (airport code: BDA) – it’s less than a 3 hour flight from most major U.S. East Coast cities.
- Your getaway includes complimentary airport transportation. Make sure to contact the resort at least 48 hours prior to your arrival by e-mail to arrange transport: email@example.com
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Prices are room only per night for up to four guests and include amenities as specified
- Hotel taxes and gratuities are not included and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Travel is valid through April 30, 2014
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare to Bermuda is not included
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers are included. You must contact the resort at least 48 hours prior to your arrival by e-mail to arrange transport: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be accommodated subject to availability at least 14 days prior to arrival for a $25 fee plus any rate differtial by emailing (email@example.com) or calling (888-425-3789) TripAlertz
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!