Luxury 4-Diamond Punta Cana Boutique Hotel from $189/night for 2 Guests with Free WiFi & More – SAVE OVER 50%!Dominican-Republic / Punta-Cana / Sivory-Punta-Cana
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Relax, let go, and free your mind with a luxury beach getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Plan a fabulous escape to beautiful Punta Cana, one of the Caribbean’s hottest hot spots! Our exclusive deal at the secluded Sivory Punta Cana, a beautiful beachfront hideaway tucked away from the hustle and bustle of high energy impersonal resorts. Starting from only $189 per night for 2 guests, this deal features junior suite accommodations at savings of over 50% off and includes free WiFi during your stay. Travel is valid through November 30 – BOOK NOW and start packing!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Luxury Punta Cana beachfront boutique hotel from only $189 per night for 2 guests
(Please note: A 3-night minimum stay is required)
- Junior Suite accommodations for 2 guests
- WiFi Internet access (complimentary)
- 15% Discount on optional "Sivory Plan" meal plan
ABOUT THE SIVORY PUNTA CANA
The award-winning Sivory Punta Cana is a luxury boutique hotel is located on the northern coast of the fabled Punta Cana resort area. A secluded vacation haven nestled on a lovely stretch of beach, the Sivory blends the beauty of the Caribbean with the style and intimacy of a Polynesian hideaway. Junior suite accommodations are spacious, fully appointed with a host of modern conveniences ranging from rainfall showerheads to MP3 docking stations, and decorated in a stunning Caribbean-Asian fusion style. Dining features a host of options including Punta Cana’s only AAA Four Diamond-rated gourmet restaurant. Recreation facilities abound, featuring a lovely beach, infinity-edge, tennis courts, fully-equipped gym and a spa and wellness center. Watersports are available on the beach; championship golf is nearby.
Enjoy your beautifully appointed air-conditioned accommodations, where every detail has been conceived and designed with your comfort in mind. All suites feature exquisite Caribbean and eastern Asian design elements including teak balconies and terraces, plus a personal plunge pool or Jacuzzi. Choose from Deluxe Junior Suite, Premium Oceanfront Junior Suite, or Luxury Oceanfront Junior Suite accommodations for your unforgettable Punta Cana escape.
(Please note: Rates shown are valid for 2 guests. A 3rd person may occupy room for additional $110/night for an adult or $95/night for a child under 7 years old payable directly to resort upon check-in.)
All Junior Suite amenities feature:
- King size bed with premium bedding
- Furnished balcony; Deluxe Jr Suite overlooks the garden; Premium/Luxury Jr Suites are oceanfront
- Luxury Oceanfront Jr Suite includes private plunge pool
- Bathroom with 2 person soaking tub and separate double shower with rainfall shower-head, makeup mirror, bathrobe and slippers and designer toiletry items by ETRO
- Ceiling fan
- 32” flat screen TV with satellite channels
- DVD/CD player
- MP3 docking station
- Mini-fridge, wine cooler
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Wireless Internet access
- In-room safety deposit box
FOOD & DRINK
The Sivory Punta Cana provides a wonderful selection of food and beverage options for your drinking and dining pleasure!
Food and Beverage Options:
(Please note: The Sivory offers TripAlertz members a 15% discount on their Meal Plan for $146/person per night plus 28% tax & service, which can be purchased on property for single days or complete stays - regular price $171/night)
- La Veranda (Mediterranean cuisine with a splash of local flair fors breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Gourmand Restaurant (Gourmet dining at Punta Cana’s only AAA Four-Diamond rated restaurant; dinner)
- Gourmand Wine Cellar (Featuring 200 vintages and the Caribbean’s most extensive wine collection with over 8,000 bottles from Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, Germany, Italy and Spain)
- Tau Restaurant (A decadent fusion of Asian flavors and an open-plan kitchen; dinner)
- Cigar Lounge
- Blu Bar (Tropical drinks, cocktails, deli specials, sandwiches and salads)
- Sybbar (Drinks, cocktails; live entertainment)
ADDITIONAL RESORT INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Pets not allowed
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services (additional cost)
- Babysitting service available (additional charge)
- Laundry / cry cleaning available (additional charge)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Tee Off in Paradise!
Bring your clubs to paradise while you experience some of the Caribbean’s best golf in the D.R. The courses are no less than spectacular – and with designs by Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, P.B. Dye and Tom Fazio, just to name a few! The Bavaro Beach area has Barcelo Bavaro Golf, Cocotal Golf and Country Club, White Sands Golf, the Nick Price designed Punta Blanca Golf, Iberostar Bavaro Golf and Club, and the Cana Bay Palace course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Check with the hotel’s concierge regarding recommendations and tee-times.
Altos de Chavon
This re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village sits on a bluff overlooking the Río Chavón, about 3 mi (5 km) east of the main facilities of Casa de Campo on the island’s southeast coast. There are cobblestone streets lined with lanterns, wrought-iron balconies, wooden shutters, and courtyards swathed with bougainvillea. More than a museum piece, this village is a place where artists live, work, and play. Dominican and international painters, sculptors, and artisans come here to teach sculpture, pottery, silk-screen printing, weaving, dance, and music at the school, which is affiliated with New York's Parsons School of Design. The artists work in their studios and crafts shops selling their finished wares. The village also has an amber museum, an archaeological museum, and five restaurants. One of the most popular attractions is the 5,000-seat open-air amphitheater – it has featured celebrity performances by such singers as Julio Iglesias and son Enrique, Sting and the Pet Shop Boys.
Casa Ponce de Leon
The roughly hewn stone building known as the Casa Ponce de León was the home of 16th century explorer and governor of Puerto Rico, Juan Ponce de León. Located less than 20 miles from Punta Cana, the fortified building looks more like a barn than the home of one of the region’s most famous men, but inside you’ll find fascinating relics from the era. Furnishings, chests and even the explorer’s suit of armor are highlighted on a tour of the interior.
Manati Park is an amusement park located in the heart of the Bavaro resort area where you’ll be able to come into contact with the flora and fauna indigenous to the Dominican Republic. Focusing on nature and animals, it’s an incredible landscape of beautiful flowering gardens overflowing with orchids, tropical plants and animal exhibits. Spend the day enjoying all the park has to offer, with entertainment, restaurants and shops to keep you busy. Live shows and demonstrations include a sea lion show, horse show and native Dominican dances.
- A valid passport is required of all visitors to the Dominican Republic
- All major US airlines offer service into Punta Cana (airport code: PUJ)
- Airport / hotel transfers can be arranged from the airport to the hotel for an additional charge
- Prices are hotel only for 2 guests
- A 3-night minimum stay is required
- Rates shown are valid for 2 guests. A 3rd person may occupy room for additional $110/night for an adult or $95/night for a child under 7 years old payable directly to resort upon check-in.
- Hotel tax (18%) and service charges (10%) are not included in published rates and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare / transportation to Punta Cana is not included
- Travel valid through November 30, 2013
- Availability is limited. Blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be accomodated subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz (888-425-3789)
Punta Cana hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!