4 Days / 3 Nights Punta Cana - All-Suite, All-Inclusive ONLY $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 7 = an $849 value â SAVE over 60% off!Dominican-Republic / Punta-Cana / MeliÃ¡-Caribe-Tropical-Beach-&-Golf-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Head to the Caribbeanâs hottest hot-spot!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with Mar y Sol Vacations (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this amazing Punta Cana getaway! Stay in a Deluxe Junior Suite at the amazing Melia Caribe Tropical, located on spectacular Bavaro Beach, declared to be one of the worlds finest! Spend 4 amazing days and 3 fun-filled nights for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7. This includes all your meals, snacks, drinks and more – valued at $849 – that’s an unbelievable savings of over 60%! So if you want to get in on this deal – and who wouldn’t – just purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW to make sure you save 60% on this fabulous Punta Cana adventure! Travel is valid through February 28, 2014.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing 4 day / 3 night all-suite, all-inclusive getaway to beautiful Punta Cana for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7!
- 3 nights in a Deluxe Junior Suite Suite for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (one way)
ABOUT THE MELIA CARIBE TROPICAL ALL-INCLUSIVE
Located on beautiful Bavaro Beach, the Melia Caribe Tropical is a full-facility all-suite luxury Punta Cana beachfront vacation haven – one of the Dominican Republic’s most popular resorts. This 24-hour all-inclusive – which means food and drink are available 24/7, around-the-clock, or however you want to coin it – features an amazing array of facilities and amenities for an unforgettable beach getaway for singles, couples, families and groups seeking a relaxing fun and sun-filled escape. Accommodations are first-rate – beautifully-appointed junior suites with a balcony or terrace. Dining is an adventure with a choice of 13 restaurants and 13 bars for your eating and drinking pleasure. The resort is nestled on a beautiful stretch of Bavaro Beach – declared one of the best beaches in the world by UNESCO due to its beautiful sands and crystal-clear waters – and framed by majestic palm trees… pick your spot to relax by the ocean, or try your hand at a number of non-motorized watersports like snorkeling, sunfish sailing, kayaking and the like, as many are included in your getaway price. If you prefer swimming pools, this resort has ten – including Punta Cana’s largest – with sun-decks, spa tubs and shady areas, 8 designated for adults and two for kids. For land-sport lovers, there are eight lighted tennis courts, health club and two spas (treatments at additional cost). There are 27 holes of championship golf at the nearby Cocotal Golf & Country Club (greens fees, mandatory carts and club rentals are at additional charge). Other facilities include a casino and a variety of shops and services at the Palma Real shopping village. There are daily activities for both kids and adults – including a special Flintstones-themed play area for the younger set where everyone has the chance to meet Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty and Dino! And there’s also nightly entertainment for all to keep the party going long after the sun goes down!
Enjoy all the comforts of home in your spacious (450 sq-ft) Deluxe Junior Suite which features large sliding glass doors which lead onto a private terrace or balcony with lovely garden views. (Maximum occupancy: King bed: 2 guests; Double Beds: 2 adults, 2 kids)
Deluxe Junior Suite amenities feature:
- One king-size bed or two double beds with premium bedding
- Private terrace or balcony
- Marble bathroom with complimentary amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Small refrigerator (stocked with soft drinks and drinking water)
- Coffee/tea maker
- TV with premium satellite/cable channels
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Air conditioning and tropical ceiling fan
- In-room safe (additional charge)
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a selection of dining options for your eating and drinking pleasure – best of all, at the Melia Caribe Tropical, it’s all included in your unforgettable TripAlertz getaway! (Note about dining: dress code, reservations and some restrictions may apply at select restaurants)
Food and drink options:
- Marketplace Buffet – (Buffet and live show-cooking; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Agora Grill – (International buffet; open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks)
- Turey Grill – (International buffet; open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks)
- La Gondola Restaurant – (A la carte Italian cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- La Pagoda Restaurant - (A la carte Thai fusion cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- Le Gourmet Restaurant - (A la carte International cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- Hacienda Restaurant - (A la carte Mexican / TexMex cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- The American Grill - (A la carte American cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- El Guarapo - (A la carte traditional Dominican cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- Ma Maison - (A la carte French style cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- Capri Restaurant - (A la carte Mediterranean cuisine; open for dinner; reservations required)
- Hokkaidoi Restaurant - (Asian fusion, Japanese teppanyaki and sushi; open for dinner; reservations required; surcharge)
- 14 bars – Throughout the resort including swim-up pool bars; featuring a great choice of cocktails, local Dominican and international drinks
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Smoke free guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
- In room Internet access available (additional cost)
- Free high-speed Internet available in the lobby
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Altos de Chavon
This re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village sits on a bluff overlooking the Río Chavón, about 3 mi (5 km) east of the main facilities of Casa de Campo on the island’s southeast coast. There are cobblestone streets lined with lanterns, wrought-iron balconies, wooden shutters, and courtyards swathed with bougainvillea. More than a museum piece, this village is a place where artists live, work, and play. Dominican and international painters, sculptors, and artisans come here to teach sculpture, pottery, silk-screen printing, weaving, dance, and music at the school, which is affiliated with New York's Parsons School of Design. The artists work in their studios and crafts shops selling their finished wares. The village also has an amber museum, an archaeological museum, and five restaurants. One of the most popular attractions is the 5,000-seat open-air amphitheater – it has featured celebrity performances by such singers as Julio Iglesias and son Enrique, Sting and the Pet Shop Boys.
Casa Ponce de Leon
The roughly hewn stone building known as the Casa Ponce de León was the home of 16th century explorer and governor of Puerto Rico, Juan Ponce de León. Located less than 20 miles from Punta Cana, the fortified building looks more like a barn than the home of one of the region’s most famous men, but inside you’ll find fascinating relics from the era. Furnishings, chests and even the explorer’s suit of armor are highlighted on a tour of the interior.
Tee Off in Paradise!
Bring your clubs to paradise while you experience some of the Caribbean’s best golf in the D.R. The courses are no less than spectacular – and with designs by Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, P.B. Dye and Tom Fazio, just to name a few! The BavaroBeacharea has Barcelo Bavaro Golf, Cocotal Golf and Country Club, White Sands Golf, the Nick Price designed Punta Blanca Golf, Iberostar Bavaro Golf and Club, and the Cana Bay Palace course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Check with the hotel’s concierge regarding recommendations and tee-times – note that as it can become quite hot, we’re suggest “the earlier in the day, the better”…!
Manati Park is an amusement park located in the heart of the Bavaro resort area where you’ll be able to come into contact with the flora and fauna indigenous to the Dominican Republic. Focusing on nature and animals, it’s an incredible landscape of beautiful flowering gardens overflowing with orchids, tropical plants and animal exhibits. Spend the day enjoying all the park has to offer, with entertainment, restaurants and shops to keep you busy. Live shows and demonstrations include a sea lion show, horse show and native Dominican dances.
- A valid passport is required of all visitors to the Dominican Republic
- All major US airlines offer service into Punta Cana (airport code: PUJ)
- Pick-up at the airport and transfer to the resort is included (return transfers from the hotel to the airport are at an additional charge)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Valid for a stay of 3 nights at the Melia Caribe Tropical Resort in Punta Cana.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is only valid for 1-2 adults and up to 2 children under 7 years of age.
- Promotion is valid for married couples, cohabitating couples, or single women ages 28-65.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- Punta Cana airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included.
- Taxes: $26 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children up to 16 years of age.
- Preferential rates for children over 7 years of age available.
- Vacation must be accomplished prior to February 28, 2014.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Airfare is not included.
- Transportation to the airport from the resort is not included.
- Space availability with travel during holiday season is limited.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Alternative resort of equal rating may be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe Junior Suite accommodations include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations.
Please contact Mar y Sol Vacations with questions about the promotion and to make reservations.
Punta Cana hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!