4 Days / 3 Nights Luxury Punta Cana in All-Suite, All-Inclusive Resort for ONLY $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 7 = a $1,229 value – SAVE OVER 75%!Dominican-Republic / Punta-Cana / Paradisus-Punta-Cana
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience one of the Caribbean’s best resorts…at incredible TripAlertz savings!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Mar Y Sol Vacations” (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this incredible Punta Cana getaway – to the spectacular AAA 4-Diamond Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, one of the world’s finest! Stay in a Deluxe Garden Junior Suite for 4 amazing days and 3 fun-filled nights for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7. Normally costing over $1,200, experience the best-of-the-best – including all your meals, snacks, drinks and more – at unbelievable savings of over 75% off! Act fast to take advantage of this amazing offer. Purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW to save over 75% on this fabulous Punta Cana adventure! Travel valid through February 28, 2014.
(Please Note: age requirements and other restrictions apply - please see "Need-to-know" below)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing 4-day / 3-night all-suite, all-inclusive getaway to beautiful Punta Cana only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7!
- 3 nights in a Deluxe Garden Junior Suite for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 7
- All meals (buffet and a la carte ), snacks, drinks (alcohol included), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (return transportation is not inlcuded)
ABOUT PARADISUS PUNTA CANA RESORT
Welcome to the award-winning (AAA 4-Diamond rated) Paradisus Punta Cana Resort All Inclusive – one of the best vacation havens located on spectacular Bavaro Beach –fronting the warm and clear Caribbean waters. Surround yourself with nature – the resort is situated amid lushly-landscaped grounds and beautiful tropical gardens with large palm groves at the water’s edge – creating an aura and atmosphere of beauty and understated luxury. This resort is truly first-rate, with unsurpassed facilities featuring wonderful accommodations, delectable dining and, pure relaxation and non-stop fun and excitement. Stay in a fully-appointed Deluxe Junior Suite with a private balcony or terrace, flat-screen TV and WiFi internet access. Enjoy all your meals, snacks and drinks at more than 12 restaurants and 9 bars spread throughout the resort. Daytime fun features fun under the dazzling sun on the beautiful beach or by any of 5 tropical swimming pools; try your hand at a number of non-motorized water-sports, as many are included in your Punta Cana getaway! Additional facilities include a fitness center, 4 tennis courts, climbing wall, and use of bicycles. There’s a Kid’s Zone Mini-Club featuring age-appropriate activities for the younger set through age 12. Adults can enjoy a fun-filled activities program, both day and night, along with a disco and lively casino action, plus live entertainment and theme parties after the sun goes down. There are 27 holes of championship golf at the nearby Cocotal Golf & Country Club (greens fees are included; mandatory carts and club rentals are at additional charge). If you need to keep in touch with the real world, there’s a fully-equipped high-tech business center to help you. For the ultimate indulgence, make sure to stop by the exclusive Spa for a relaxing massage, facial or beauty treatment, all available at additional charge.
Enjoy your spacious (500 sq-ft) and fully-appointed Deluxe Garden Junior Suite – beautifully decorated in soothing Caribbean tones complementing the dark mahogany furnishings and the surrounding lush tropical gardens. (Maximum occupancy: King bed: 2 guests; Double Beds: 2 adults, 2 kids)
Deluxe Garden Junior Suite amenities feature:
- One king-size bed or two double beds with premium bedding
- Private terrace or balcony
- Bathroom with complimentary toiletries and bathrobes
- Separate sitting area
- Small refrigerator (re-stocked daily with soft drinks and drinking water)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV with premium satellite/cable channels
- WiFi high-speed Internet access
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Air conditioning and tropical ceiling fan
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a selection of dining options for your eating and drinking pleasure – the delectable choices this wide array of restaurants and bars is sure to please every palate! (Note about dining: dress code, reservations and some restrictions may apply at select restaurants)
Food and drink options:
- Naos – (International buffet with show-cooking stations; open from breakfast through late night)
- Gabi Beach (International buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- La Palapa – (International buffet for breakfast and a la carte for lunch and dinner; exclusive for Royal Service guests, dress code applicable and reservations required)
- Fuego – (Latin American fusion cuisine dinner)
- Mole – (Contemporary Mexican cuisine; dinner)
- Bana – (Asian fusion, sushi and teppanyaki; dinner)
- Aqua – (Avant-garde Italian; lunch & dinner)
- The Grill – (Contemporary steakhouse with an Argentinian touch; dinner)
- Passion by Martin Berasategui – (Sophisticated gourmet dining prepared by award-winning chef of 7 Michelin stars; dinner; additional cost)
- 8 bars – Throughout the resort; including swim-up pool bars plus bars/lounge with entertainment and dancing; all bars featuring a great choice of cocktails, local Dominican and international drinks
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free parking
- Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Altos de Chavon
This re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village sits on a bluff overlooking the Río Chavón, about 3 mi (5 km) east of the main facilities of Casa de Campo on the island’s southeast coast. There are cobblestone streets lined with lanterns, wrought-iron balconies, wooden shutters, and courtyards swathed with bougainvillea. More than a museum piece, this village is a place where artists live, work, and play. Dominican and international painters, sculptors, and artisans come here to teach sculpture, pottery, silk-screen printing, weaving, dance, and music at the school, which is affiliated with New York's Parsons School of Design. The artists work in their studios and crafts shops selling their finished wares. The village also has an amber museum, an archaeological museum, and five restaurants. One of the most popular attractions is the 5,000-seat open-air amphitheater – it has featured celebrity performances by such singers as Julio Iglesias and son Enrique, Sting and the Pet Shop Boys.
Casa Ponce de Leon
The roughly hewn stone building known as the Casa Ponce de León was the home of 16th century explorer and governor of Puerto Rico, Juan Ponce de León. Located less than 20 miles from Punta Cana, the fortified building looks more like a barn than the home of one of the region’s most famous men, but inside you’ll find fascinating relics from the era. Furnishings, chests and even the explorer’s suit of armor are highlighted on a tour of the interior.
Tee Off in Paradise!
Bring your clubs to paradise while you experience some of the Caribbean’s best golf in the D.R. The courses are no less than spectacular – and with designs by Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, P.B. Dye and Tom Fazio, just to name a few! The BavaroBeacharea has Barcelo Bavaro Golf, Cocotal Golf and Country Club, White Sands Golf, the Nick Price designed Punta Blanca Golf, Iberostar Bavaro Golf and Club, and the Cana Bay Palace course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Check with the hotel’s concierge regarding recommendations and tee-times – note that as it can become quite hot, we’re suggest “the earlier in the day, the better”…!
Manati Park is an amusement park located in the heart of the Bavaro resort area where you’ll be able to come into contact with the flora and fauna indigenous to the Dominican Republic. Focusing on nature and animals, it’s an incredible landscape of beautiful flowering gardens overflowing with orchids, tropical plants and animal exhibits. Spend the day enjoying all the park has to offer, with entertainment, restaurants and shops to keep you busy. Live shows and demonstrations include a sea lion show, horse show and native Dominican dances.
- A valid passport is required of all visitors to the Dominican Republic
- All major US airlines offer service into Punta Cana (airport code: PUJ)
- Pick-up at the airport and transfer to the resort is included (return transfers from the hotel to the airport are at an additional charge)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Valid for 3-night stay at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort located on Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana.
- Additional nights available at preferential rates.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is only valid for up to 2 adults and up to 2 children under 7 years of age.
- Preferential rates for children over 7 years of age available.
- Promotion is valid for married or cohabitating couples or single women ages 28-65.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- Punta Cana airport pick-up and transportation to resort included (return transportation not included)
- Taxes: $26 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children up to 16 years of age.
- Vacation must be completed prior to February 28, 2014.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Airfare is not included.
- Transportation to the airport from the resort is not included.
- Space availability with travel during holiday season is limited.
- Travel between December 21, 2013 and January 3, 2014 requires a $150 holiday reservation fee.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Alternative resort of equal rating may be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe Junior Suite accommodations include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations.
- Website: www.marysolvacations.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phones: (832) 497-5312 or toll-free (866) 214-7306
Punta Cana hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!