Luxury Acapulco, Mexico Hideaway at AAA 4-Diamond Resort for up to 2 Adults + 2 Children Including Breakfast from ONLY $110 per night – SAVE UP TO 40%!Mexico / Acapulco / Las-Brisas-Acapulco
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
One of legendary Acapulco's most romantic and famous resorts!
>> Click to read what's included
For an amazing getaway with the one you love or with the family, head for Acapulco, Mexico and the celebrated Las Brisas Acapulco resort! This AAA 4-Diamond property is perched high above Acapulco Bay. If it’s privacy you seek, it’s privacy you’ll get – perfect for romance and romantics and fun-loving families – starting at only $110 per night for up to 2 adults + 2 children (2-night minimum stay required)! You’ll stay in a private casita-style bungalow, some with a private plunge pool – think “luxury” in shades of flamingo, fuschia and salmon – and have your included continental breakfast each morning. Spend lovely days and sultry nights enjoying everything this legendary resort has to offer. Travel is available through December 24, 2013. Make sure to BOOK NOW to get these great rates!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
(2-night minimum stay required)
- Choice of room accommodations with spectacular views overlooking Acapulco Bay
- Private-Pool Casita, $110/night for two adults OR two adults + two children (aged 12 and under)
(a third adult with no children may be accommodated for $45/night payable to hotel upon arrival)
- Brisas Beach Club Casita, $150/night for two adults includes welcome cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
(a third adult with rollaway may be accommodated for $45/night payable to hotel upon arrival)
- Master Suite, $330/night for two adults includes welcome bottle of wine and hors d'oeuvres
(a third adult with rollaway may be accommodated for $45/night payable to hotel upon arrival)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Fresh flowers in room
- Entrance to private beach club, fitness center
- Shuttle transportation throughout the resort
ABOUT LAS BRISAS ACAPULCO
Welcome to one of Acapulco’s legendary romantic and fun-filled resorts! Nestled on a hillside among 40 acres of lush hibiscus gardens high above beautiful Acapulco Bay, the award-winning Las Brisas Acapulco offers an extraordinary getaway that is truly unique and long favored by those wanting a taste of the “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.” The hotel’s numerous accolades received over the years include “One of the World’s Best Hotels (Travel + Leisure), and one of the “Top 100 Hotels of the World” (Conde Nast Traveler) – and you will surely see why. Your adventure starts at check in with a ride in a signature pink and white jeep (available for rent) to your personal hideaway. Hotel facilities and amenities are impeccable, with accommodations in casita-style bungalows with private or shared plunge-pool. There are restaurants on site – including one within the hotel grounds with an amazing view and one at the Brisas Beach Club which also features a swim-up pool bar. A private shuttle takes you to the beach club where you’ll find 2 saltwater tide pools, a beautiful freshwater pool, and a palm-fringed sundeck with lounge chairs, shade tents, and a watersports concession (extra charges apply). There are 5 tennis courts, along with an air-conditioned fitness center and a small spa; golf is nearby. The excitement and legendary nightlife of Acapulco are only a short distance away.
Private air-conditioned casita-style bungalows are decorated in the resort’s pink and white color palette and offer a host of wonderful luxury appointments including marble bathrooms, rock-tiled rain showers, private patios with incredible views and beautiful plunge pools. Choose from three room types: Private-Pool Casita (king bed or two double beds, located on the resort’s second or third level, allows children), Brisas Beach Club Casita (king bed, located on the resort’s third level, adults-only) or a Master Suite (king bed, located on the resort’s top level, adults-only).
All room amenities feature:
- Premium bedding
- Furnished terrace with lounge chairs and plunge pool
- Louvered doors and windows
- Marble bathroom with shower and Gilchrist & Soames premium bathroom amenities
- LCD TV with premium cable channels
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio with iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (additional charge)
- DVD / CD players (Brisas Beach Club Casitas and Master Suites only)
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Your day will begin with a “Brisas Breakfast” – thermos of coffee, fresh fruit and sweet rolls – which is delivered into a two-door "magic box" near your casitas' front door – the “ultimate” in room service, don’t you think? You also have a choice of wonderful dining options, where the views surely enhance the menu!
Food & Beverage Options:
- El Bellavista (Hilltop restaurant and bar; award-winning a la carte seafood, American and Mexican specialties; live entertainment during dinner)
- La Concha (Open-air restaurant and bar at the Brisas Beach Club; fresh seafood, salads, pasta, burgers, pizza)
- El Tulipan – (Full breakfast served daily)
- Deli-Shop (Sandwiches, snacks, drinks)
- Sunset Bar (Open-air bar perched high above Acapulco Bay, enjoy your favorite drink accompanied by a spectacular sunset)
- Room service (available 24 hours)
ADDITIONAL RESORT INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 1:00pm
- Pets not allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- 24-hour shuttles (free)
- Jeep rentals available
- Tours and activities desk
- Boutique shops
Available at an additional charge:
- Wireless / wired Internet access (in public areas and guest rooms)
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- 24-hour doctor
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Known as the “Jewel of the Pacific”, Acapulco was once the legendary go-to resort area for the Jet-Set and the “beautiful people” from all over. Today its exclusivity has been toned down a notch by the emergence of other magnificent resort areas up and down the Mexican coast, but it’s no less beautiful and no less exciting! Nestled on the shores of magnificent Acapulco Bay – one of the most famous views in the world – you’ll find a bustling tourist destination and port city. Enjoy stunning beaches, incredible natural surroundings, unlimited water and land sports activities, amazing shopping, fabulous dining and legendary nightlife along “The Costera” (Avenida Costera Miguel Aleman, the main avenue that runs the length of the city) that doesn’t really heat-up until the midnight witching hour. And the Mexican beers and tequilas taste so much better when you’re sipping like a local!
Cliff Divers at La Quebrada
This is a must-see, must-do for everyone visiting Acapulco. The Acapulco cliff divers are legendary… fearless, some might say a little loco – jumping (soaring) from high atop the cliffs at La Quebrada’s Club La Perla restaurant down into the shallow rock-infested waters below. Yes, there are a lot of people watching, and yes it could be considered to be a “tourist trap”, but it’s one you definitely need to see. Shows are in the afternoon and in the evening.
Playa is the Mexican translation for “beach” – and there sure are some great ones to choose from in the Acapulco area. Playa Condesa is in the heart of the city, and lined with glittering hotels and great restaurants. Playa Caleta is located in “Old Acapulco”, more family oriented with snug little bays and clam waters, also dotted with tons of restaurants – a great place to spend a day from the tourist hub. The impressive and sprawling Playa Revolcadero is near the airport and home to the world famous Fairmont Acapulco Princess and Pierre Marques resort hotels – it’s absolutely stunning, but while the waters are too rough for swimming, they’re great for surfing and horseback riding. Pie de la Cuesta, off to the west, features a long expanse of beach dotted with little restaurants, and offers the area’s other spectacular sunset vantage point.
San Diego Fort
History buffs will want to make sure to pay a visit the “El Fuerte de San Diego”, originally built in the 1600s to protect the city’s harbor from pirates which freely roamed the waters off the coast. Today it houses Acapulco’s History Museum which follows the country’s turbulent past from pre-Hispanic settlements of over 3,000 years ago through her independence from Spain in the 1800s.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Many Mexican and international carriers fly into Acapulco (airport code: ACA)
- The airport is about 8 miles from the hotel – private and shared taxis are readily available
- Prices are hotel only per night for two guests (or two adults + two children in Private Pool Casita)
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Taxes are not included and will be added during check-out on TripAlertz.com
- Mandatory resort fee of $20 per room per night is not included and will be added during check-out on TripAlertz.com. This fee covers all service-related gratuities during your stay.
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel valid December 24, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be accommodated subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at 888-425-3789.
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!