Deluxe Acapulco Mexico Hotel from ONLY $48/night for 2 Guests – SAVE UP TO 37%!Mexico / Acapulco / Emporio-Acapulco
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover legendary Acapulco…Mexico’s original beach resort!
>> Click to read what's included
For an amazing getaway head to the legendary beach resort of Acapulco – once known as THE resort aarea for jetsetters and the rich-and-famous! Our getaway features a stay at the deluxe Emporio Acapulco located in the heart of the city, from only $48 per night for 2 guests in a contemporary Superior Room featuring a magnificent view over stunning Acapulco Bay. Travel is valid through December 24, 2013. BOOK NOW and take advantage of savings up to 37% - and you’ll be saying “ole” all the way to the bank!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Acapulco getaway from only $48 per night for 2 guests!
(2-night minimum stay required)
- Accommodations in a Superior Room Ocean View for 2 guests
- Free WiFi Internet access
- 19% hotel taxes are included
ABOUT THE EMPORIO ACAPULCO
Experience the best that Acapulco has to offer at the beachfront Emporio Acapulco, nestled on magnificent Acapulco Bay near the Playa Condesa and the Playa Hornos beaches. This deluxe resort is ideally located in the center of the city, with easy access to the best shopping, dining and entertainment areas which have made Acapulco famous. Accommodations are first-rate with contemporary guestrooms, free WiFi Internet access and beautiful views of the ocean from your private balcony. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a host of bars, lounges and swim-up pool bars. Recreation facilities feature a large beach area for the ultimate in relaxation, along with 3 open-air swimming pools – one of them happens to be the largest one on the Bay, and one’s exclusively for adults – a kid’s pool and spa tub. Keep up with your workouts in the fitness center. Relax with a massage in the Oriental Spa which also features sauna, steam baths and separate areas for men and women, along with a full menu of spa services. Other hotel amenities include a supervised activities program for kids, 24-hour business center, tour assistance and on-site parking. Acapulco’s international airport is about 12 miles away.
Enjoy your Superior Room Ocean View which features a balcony with a magnificent view over Acapulco Bay! All rooms are furnished in a striking contemporary Mexican style and feature a host of in-room amenities. (Maximum occupancy: 2 guests; 172 sq ft)
Superior Room Ocean View amenities feature:
- One king or two double beds with signature bedding and premium linens
- Balcony with ocean view
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination, make-up/shaving mirror and phone
- Plasma TV with premium cable channels
- Individual climate control / air-conditioning / ceiling fan
- Coffee / tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wired and wireless Internet access
- Work desk
- Telephone with voicemail
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Electronic in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy wonderful dining at the Emporio Acapulco – you have a choice of restaurants, bars and lounges you’re your eating and drinking pleasure. And being that you’re so centrally located, ask the front desk for additional recommendations!
Food & Beverage Options:
- Condimento (Mexican and international cuisine; buffet and a la carte dining; breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Sunset Lounge Restaurant (Gourmet restaurant featuring Mexican and Thai fusion cuisine; dinner)
- La Isla Bar/Grill (Grilled snacks and great drinks near the swimming pool area; swim up bar also available)
- Arka Martini Bar (Wide variety of tapas – small plates – along with your favorite cocktail)
- In-room dining (Room service is available)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL I NFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 1:00pm
- Pets not allowed
- On-site parking available ($7 per day)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation available (approximately $24 per car)
- Business center (additional charge)
- Small shops (gifts, souvenirs, sundry items)
- Tours and activities desk
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Known as the “Jewel of the Pacific”,Acapulcowas once the legendary go-to resort area for the Jet-Set and the “beautiful people” from all over. Today its exclusivity has been toned down a notch by the emergence of other magnificent resort areas up and down the Mexican coast, but it’s no less beautiful and no less exciting! Nestled on the shores of magnificentAcapulcoBay– one of the most famous views in the world – you’ll find a bustling tourist destination and port city. Enjoy stunning beaches, incredible natural surroundings, unlimited water and land sports activities, amazing shopping, fabulous dining and legendary nightlife along “The Costera” (Avenida Costera Miguel Aleman, the main avenue that runs the length of the city) that doesn’t really heat-up until the midnight witching hour. And the Mexican beers and tequilas taste so much better when you’re sipping like a local!
Cliff Divers at La Quebrada
This is a must-see, must-do for everyone visiting Acapulco. The Acapulco cliff divers are legendary… fearless, some might say a little loco – jumping (soaring) from high atop the cliffs at La Quebrada’s Club La Perla restaurant down into the shallow rock-infested waters below. Yes, there are a lot of people watching, and yes it could be considered to be a “tourist trap”, but it’s one you definitely need to see. Shows are in the afternoon and in the evening.
Playa is the Mexican translation for “beach” – and there sure are some great ones to choose from in the Acapulco area. Playa Condesa is in the heart of the city, and lined with glittering hotels and great restaurants. Playa Caleta is located in “Old Acapulco”, more family oriented with snug little bays and clam waters, also dotted with tons of restaurants – a great place to spend a day from the tourist hub. The impressive and sprawling Playa Revolcadero is near the airport and home to the world famous Fairmont Acapulco Princess and Pierre Marques resort hotels – it’s absolutely stunning, but while the waters are too rough for swimming, they’re great for surfing and horseback riding. Pie de la Cuesta, off to the west, features a long expanse of beach dotted with little restaurants, and offers the area’s other spectacular sunset vantage point.
San Diego Fort
History buffs will want to make sure to pay a visit the “El Fuerte de San Diego”, originally built in the 1600s to protect the city’s harbor from pirates which freely roamed the waters off the coast. Today it houses Acapulco’s History Museum which follows the country’s turbulent past from pre-Hispanic settlements of over 3,000 years ago through her independence from Spain in the 1800s.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico.
- Many Mexican and international carriers fly into Acapulco’s International Airport (airport code: ACA)
- The airport is about 12 miles from the hotel – private and shared taxis are readily available.
- Prices are per night in a Superior Room Ocean View
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Hotel tax is included in your TripAlertz rate
- Travel valid July 22-December 24, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to Acapulco is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!