5-Day / 4-Night Cabo All-Suite, All-Inclusive ONLY $299 for 2 Adults and 2 Kids under 12 - SAVE OVER 75%!Mexico / Cabo-San-Lucas / 4-night-Los-Cabos
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Come to Cabo to party and play all day and night!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Mar Y Sol Vacations” (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this amazing Los Cabos getaway! Stay in a junior villa suite at the Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, located just a mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas with spectacular views overlooking Los Arcos and the Sea of Cortez at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Spend 5 amazing days and 4 fun-filled nights for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids…which includes all your meals, snacks, drinks and more – at unbelievable savings of over 75%! So if you want to get in on this deal – and who wouldn’t – just purchase your voucher from TripAlertz. Travel is valid through December 31, 2013.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing 5-day / 4-night all-suite, all-inclusive getaway to amazing Cabo San Lucas for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 !
- 4 nights in a Junior Villa Suite for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 12
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (return transfer is not inlcuded)
ABOUT THE VILLA DEL PALMAR BEACH RESORT & SPA CABO
Experience the best of Cabo at the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa! Located just one mile from the nightlife, shopping and restaurants of downtown Cabo San Lucas, you’ll experience the best in facilities and fun at this family-friendly resort! Accommodations are in spacious junior suites, complete with separate living areas, balcony and kitchens for the ultimate convenience. Resort facilities and amenities are fabulous – relax on the beach with spectacular views on Lands End and Los Arcos, or by any of the resorts 3 swimming pools; there’s even a kid’s pool and waterslide. You’ll never be bored if you join in on the fun of the daily activities program during the day, plus theme nights with live entertainment at night will keep you hopping. You’ll never go hungry or thirsty – the resort offers 2 restaurants and bars/lounges, plus a full-service grocery store, ice cream parlor, dessert lounge, coffee shop/deli, internet café…you get the picture! If you want to keep up with your workouts, make sure to visit the Fitness center, and maybe indulge in a spa treatment or two (additional cost) – you’re worth it! The younger set will also have a grand time – there’s an age-appropriate kids club (additional cost) and the resort hosts special evening activities just for kids, grown-ups not invited!
Kick back and relax in the comfort of your spacious (592 sq-ft) Junior Villa Suite – it’s wonderfully appointed with a fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar and an outdoor balcony or terrace! (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Junior Villa Suite amenities feature:
- Two double beds
- Marble bathroom with shower and deep soaking tub
- Separate sitting area
- TV with premium cable /satellite channels
- Wired or wireless internet access (additional charge)
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Purified water
- Furnished balcony / patio
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Laptop-compatible in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Tantalize your taste buds with a good selection of on-site restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure. If you prefer preparing some meals in your suite, make sure to visit the full-service grocery store located in the Resort’s hopping plaza! And remember that you’re only a short distance from a host of restaurants and nightspots in Cabo San Lucas – ask the front desk for recommendations!
Food & beverage options:
- Las Tortugas Restaurant (Fine dining with themed buffets, open for dinner only)
- Bella California (Popular open-air beachside restaurant with beautiful views of the ocean and El Arco; serves buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner)
- Palmita Deli/Cyber Café (Pick up some wonderful sandwiches, salads, pizzas and dessert – your “go-to” spot for on-the-go meals)
- The Palmita Market (Full-service market / grocery store with a variety of staples including fresh produce, frozen foods, and a premium selection of wines, beers and international liquors)
- Dessert Lounge (Serving decadent desserts with beautiful seaside views, plus trendy cocktails; indulge in a splendid before-bedtime treat)
- Ice Cream Corner
- Room Service
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Free self-parking
- Pets not allowed
- One way airport / hotel transfers are included
- Smoke-free property
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is the “happening town” where party and fun are at the top of everyone’s agenda! Stroll the pedestrian walkway which curves around the picturesque harbor, past countless restaurants, bars and shops on one side, and sport fishing boasts and sleek yachts on the other. It was originally a small fishing village where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, and has grown into one of Mexico’s most popular resort destinations. Make sure to stop by the legendary Cabo Wabo Cantina, one of the town’s most famous night spots, founded by Sammy Hagar of Van Halen-band fame – it’s one of the best places to eat and party in all of Mexico!
San Jose del Cabo
San Jose del Cabo is the “low-key sister, the charming colonial town on the other side of the “Sun Corridor” from party-hearty Cabo San Lucas. Stroll along her pedestrian-only streets, pop in and out of area art galleries, dine in some of the area’s finest restaurants, spend the days under the beautiful sun, or ride a horse on the beach. The town’s main square, or Zocolo, is home to the cathedral – a reminder of San Jose del Cabo’s vivid history as a mission.
As the name aptly implies, this is the land which lies between the area’s two towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. This 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains that all come together with a wash of vibrant colors that are unmistakably Cabo’s. Today, other than the natural flora and fauna, the Corridor’s population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the legends of the game.
Eight beautiful courses — designed by some of the most recognized names in golf — stretch along the scenic 25-mile corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. Cabo courses have much to offer golf enthusiasts — stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and mountains, perfect year-round weather, dramatically changing landscapes, and a variety of challenging holes, bunkers and tees built right into the natural terrain. Area courses have been designed by some of the game’s “greats – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Dye Corporation and Tom Weiskopf, just to name a few. Step out onto the green in this golfer’s paradise, and you’ll soon discover why Golf Digest declared it to be one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations.
Water, Water Everywhere.. to Dive and Swim and Ski!
There are numerous water activities available off the shores of Los Cabos. Along the main beaches you can rent jet skis, ski-doos, kayaks, canoes, surf boards, sloops, cats, yachts, go parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, you name it. However, what the Sea of Cortés truly has to offer lies beneath the surface — gigantic whale sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, gliding manta rays, migrating whales, sea lions and an endless palette of colorful tropical fishes — as you submerge yourself into the blue abyss, a humbling yet exhilarating experience.
Cacti Mundo Los Cabos Botanical Gardens
Calling all nature lovers – come and admire the most complete assortment of cacti in Mexico. This open-air garden, featuring over 5,000 plants, has become a reserve of sorts for many plant species which, in their natural habitats, could become extinct. Cacti Mundo was created for the promotion, conservation, and reproduction of some typical Mexican desert plants, as well as species from various other regions of the planet. The setting is unique in terms of unprecedented architectural design and plant display, all of which provides an enchanting educational experience.
- A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
- Many domestic Mexican and major U.S. airlines have service into Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD) in San Jose del Cabo.
- The hotel is located approximately 28 miles from the airport (allow 40 minutes of travel time)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
Valid for a stay of 4 nights at the Villa del Palmar Resort in Los Cabos.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years).
- Promotion is valid for couples married or cohabitating ages 30-65 or single women ages 35-65.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- One way airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children.
- Room upgrades maybe available for an additional fee.
- Children over 12 will be an additional per day cost.
- Taxes: $25 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Valid for travel in 2013, subject to availability, black-out dates may apply.
- Holiday travel may have an additional reservation fee.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Transportation from the resort not included.
- Airfare not included.
- Alternative resort of equal rating will be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Junior Villa Suites include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations. Please contact Mar y Sol Vacations with questions about the promotion and to make reservations:
Phone: (832) 497-5312 or toll-free (866) 214-7306
Cabo San Lucas hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!