4-Night Deluxe Mexico Beachfront Resort – All-Inclusive for 2 adults + 2 kids ONLY $399 with ALL Meals, Unlimited Drinks, More – SAVE OVER 70%Mexico / Cancun / Sunset-Royal-Beach-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Say “Ole” to this unforgettable Cancun getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Head south of the border on this fabulous TripAlertz getaway to legendary Cancun, Mexico’s premier beach resort area! This getaway is all-inclusive and features a stay at the deluxe Sunset Royal Beach Resort located on Cancun’s best beach. Enjoy deluxe Studio Suite accommodations, all meals and drinks, activities and more at the incredibly low price of only $399 for two adults and 2 kids (12 and under) for 5 glorious days and 4 fun-filled nights! Travel is valid for one year after voucher purchase. Buy yours now, and you’ll be saving over 70% on this amazing TripAlertz Cancun beach getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Cancun beach getaway – 5 days/4 nights only $399 for 2 adults and 2 kids!
- Accommodations in a Studio Suite for 2 adults and 2 kids (12 and under)
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Unlimited domestic and international drinks at the resort
- $30 USD credit voucher on selected spa treatments
- Non-motorized watersports (where applicable)
- Daily activities for adults and kids
- Nightly resort entertainment
- Airport pickup and transfer TO the resort (return transfer is not included)
- Attendance at a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort (this is required)
ABOUT THE ROYAL SUNSET CANCUN RESORT
Enjoy your all-inclusive getaway at the Royal Sunset Cancun! Located in the heart of the hotel zone, you’ll find the beautiful Caribbean Sea on one side and the lagoon with many dining, entertainment and recreation facilities on the other. Guestrooms are spacious, fully-appointed and decorated in a pleasing Mexican style. Choose from a good assortment of restaurants and bars – all your meals and drinks are included! Hotel facilities include the beautiful beach and two outdoor swimming pools and 3 Jacuzzis. Keep up with your fitness routine at the on-site health-club; treat yourself to a treatment or two and the spa (additional cost - make sure to your use TripAlertz discount!).Take a bike to pedal around the area; try a non-motorized watersport or two. There are daily fun-filled activities for adults and kids – including pool activities, Spanish, dance and cooking lessons, scenic bike tours on complimentary bikes, kayaking tours and more; enjoy nightly theme parties on the beach or in the on-site Moonlight Theater. Guests of the Royal Sunset also have use of the facilities of the Club Lagoon Marina at the nearby Sunset Lagoon Resort (transportation included). Best of all, the activities, excitement and entertainment for which Cancun is known are located within walking or short driving distance!
Enjoy a spacious (473 sq ft) and fully-appointed Studio Suite at the Royal Sunset! Accommodations feature a balcony or terrace with a panoramic view on the Cancun Lagoon or the Caribbean Sea. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Studio Suite room amenities feature:
- One king or two double beds with premium bedding and cotton linens
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination, hand-held shower-head and complimentary toiletries
- 27” plasma TV with premium cable / satellite channels
- Free Wifi Internet access
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Air conditioning with individual temperature control
- Kitchenette with utensils, microwave
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Robe and slippers for two
- Work desk and ergonomic chair
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
You’ll never go hungry…you’ll never be thirsty on this getaway as all you meals and drinks are included! The Royal Sunset offers a variety of dining options, from international buffets and snacks to Italian and Asian fusion cuisine served in various settings.
Food and beverge options include:
- Acuario – Features International and local buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Capriccio – Italian cuisine; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bamboo – Asian cuisine; dinner only
- Aqua Grill – Lunch and snacks
- Moonlight Theater – International buffet / dinner show on select evenings
- Lobby Bar / Pool Bar / Sky Lounge
- In-room dining – Room service is available during select hours
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free parking
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Cancun After Dark
When the sun goes down, it’s time to party!Cancunnightlife means fun and entertainment…in all sorts of varieties and forms. It’s said that there’s truly something for everyone inCancunafter dark.. with discos, dance clubs, lively bars, parties, festivals, shows, restaurants with live music and DJs as well! Fabulous nightclubs are located within the Hotel Zone, and are know for special effects and state-of-the-art laser light shows which frame the non-stop music, which covers all genres from rock and reggae to salsa and European-techno. TIP: Many Cancun nightclubs have an all-you-can-drink cover charge.
Shop ‘til you drop in the super Cancun shopping malls! They’re large, they’re air-conditioned, and have just about anything you’d ever want to purchase. And they’re located all around the island in the heart of the Hotel Zone, with Plaza Caracol, Kukulkan Plaza and Luxury Avenue and La Isla Shopping Village among the top three centers. TIP: For a different type of shopping with a true local flavor, try the Mercado 28, a colorful Mexican handicrafts and flea market – located in Downtown Cancun – which has all sorts of trinkets, baubles and souvenirs all in one place, and usually at prices which are less than at the Hotel Zone shopping malls.
The most popular ecological theme park near Cancunis Xcaret (pronounced Esh-karet), located down the coast on the Riviera Maya. View wildlife in it natural habitat surrounded by the most beautiful flora and fauna; snorkel in the calm inlets, and there is even a natural underground river you can swim along to cool off. Another very popular ecological attraction in the Riviera Maya is Xel-Ha (pronounced Shel-Ha), one of the world’s largest natural aquariums which is made up of a series of inlet and lagoon systems. Xel Ha, in the Mayan language, means ‘the place where water is born’
A getaway to Cancunwould not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The Mayan civilization was among the original cultures of the New Worldand spanned more than 3,000 years. The Mayans lived mainly on the YucatanPeninsulain the eastern one third of Mesoamericaand at its peak had one of the most densely populated and culturally dynamic societies in the world. Mayan culture is known for its spectacular art, impressive architecture, and sophisticated mathematical and astronomical systems which were all way ahead of their time. The most famous remains of the ancient Mayan world are the seaside ruins of Tulum … and Chichen Itza, the “grand-daddy of them all” located in the heart of theYucatan Peninsula.
Playa del Carmen… Just Down the Coast
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida -5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearbyCozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Airport code: Cancun International Airport: CUN
- The Royal Sunset is a 15-minute drive from Cancun’s International Airport (airport pickup and transfer TO the resort is included).
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is nonrefundable.
- Limit 1 per household. Can be given as a gift as long as the receiving couple fulfills the terms and conditions.
- This is a one-time exclusive offer and cannot be used with any other offers, promotions or certificates.
- This promotion is valid for the purchased package, in one of our hotel properties and does not include airfare.
- Valid for 2 adults, at least one of the adults must be 30 years of age or older and 2 children 12 years of age or younger.
- Adults must possess a confirmation from Vacations Unlimited and two forms of identification (drivers’ license and major credit card -no debit or check cards) at time of check in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort
- This Offer is valid to US and Canadian residents only who do not have a residence in Mexico and who are fluent in English (for contract purposes).
- Offer is valid for married or cohabitating couples (husband and wife or partners), must both travel together and have proof of residency together.
- Group Travel is restricted for this offer (ie two or more vouchers by familiar parties with overlapping travel dates at the same resort location) and is not valid for groups or for people attending a convention (no exceptions).
- Reservations must be booked 45 days prior to arrival date and travel must be completed before expiration of the voucher. Confirmation of travel dates depend on resort availability. Earlier arrival dates are based upon availability for a $50 fee.
- Unavailable Dates include 1/1-1/2, 11/21-11/28, 12/22-12/31, and 3/23-4/8 of 2013.
- In the event of rescheduling for any reason, you must notify us at least 15 days before the original arrival date. There are NO cancellations and NO refunds on the promotional rate. However, you do have one year from the date of purchase to schedule your trip (rates are subject to change).
- Change of dates: If your reservation dates are changed an additional charge of $99 USD will be applied. Resort must be notified 15 days in advance.
- If you do not show up on your arrival date and have not notified us to reschedule; you will lose your right to reschedule.
- The travel destination in the purchased package must be the traveler’s first stay/stop in the designated country.
- Promotional offer is valid for the purchased package and does not include gratuities, or incidental expenses.
- Must redeem coupon in one visit, no cash or credit back.
- Vouchers cannot be used back to back by the same couple
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included
- High Season Dates: High season fee is considered on the days of : Christmas, new year’s, spring break, Easter weekend, summer and some festivity dates for Mexico, Canada or the U.S. If you choose to travel within these dates you will be entitled to pay a $300 USD high season fee.
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!