4-Night Luxury Cabo Hotel Suite ONLY $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids - SAVE 77%!Mexico / Corredor-Turistico / Hacienda-Encantada-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Come to Cabo to party and play all day and night!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Cabo For You” to bring you this amazing getaway which features a ridiculously unbelievable deal to the impressive Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, a luxury Mexican-style all-suite cliffside resort overlooking Los Arcos and the Sea of Cortez at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Close to the party town of Cabo San Lucas and 25 miles from the colonial town of San Jose del Cabo, this amazing 5-day / 4-night getaway is only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids (12 and under) – giving you unbelievable savings of 77%! A getaway to Cabo is unforgettable – for fun-filled activities, fabulous shopping, dining and entertainment. So if you want to get in on this deal, just purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW and save 77% on this fabulous Cabo escape! Travel is valid for 12 months from date of voucher purchase.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
5-day / 4-night all-suite getaway to amazing Cabo San Lucas only $299 for 2 adults + 2 kids!
- 4 nights in a Luxury Suite for up to 2 adults and 2 kids (12 and under)
- Free WiFi Internet access
ABOUT THE HACIENDA ENCANTADA ALL-SUITE RESORT & SPA
Discover an authentic Mexican experience at the luxury Hacienda Encantada, located at Land’s End just outside of Cabo San Lucas! This full service resort offers an amazing array of facilities and amenities for the perfect Cabo escape. Accommodations are in spacious, fully-appointed suites which feature a lovely colorful décor blending traditional Mexican furnishings and spectacular views with a wide range of modern amenities. Enjoy a choice of restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure – and make sure to attend the weekly Mexican Fiesta for a delicious and fun-filled evening! Resort facilities include two swimming pools, outdoor water playground, and open-air Jacuzzis. Keep up with your workouts at the fitness center; reward yourself with treatments at the on-site Holistic spa; championship golf is nearby. Complimentary WiFi Internet access will keep you connected with those back home. The front desk will be happy to recommend and make arrangements for sightseeing, dining, activities and excursions. The resort’s Tourist Corridor location is absolutely ideal – with the restaurants, shops and activities of Cabo San Lucas only a few minutes in one direction, and the sights of historic San Jose del Cabo in the other!
Stretch out in the comfort of your luxury hotel suite! Decorated in a traditional Mexican style with hand-crafted wood furnishings, colorful fabrics and tile floors, you find a host of amenities for your home-away-from-home including a kitchen, private balcony and full bathroom with whirlpool. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Luxury Suite amenities feature:
- One King size bed or two queen beds
- Double sofa bed
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub, bathrobes, slippers
- Sitting / dining areas
- TV with premium cable /satellite channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi internet access
- Radio / alarm clock
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Furnished balcony / patio
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a variety of dining options for your eating and drinking pleasure.
Food & beverage options:
- La Pergola (Casual poolside restaurant)
- Las Marias (Mexican specialties; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- La Trajinera (Gourmet Mexican; serving lunch and dinner)
- Poolside bar / Swim-up sports bar
- In-room dining (Room service is available)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 10:00am
- Self- and valet guest parking is complimentary
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Discounted airport/hotel transfers are available for an additional charge
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is the “happening town” where party and fun are at the top of everyone’s agenda! Stroll the pedestrian walkway which curves around the picturesque harbor, past countless restaurants, bars and shops on one side, and sport fishing boasts and sleek yachts on the other. It was originally a small fishing village where theSea of Cortez meets thePacific Ocean, and has grown into one ofMexico’s most popular resort destinations. Make sure to stop by the legendary Cabo Wabo Cantina, one of the town’s most famous night spots, founded by Sammy Hagar of Van Halen-band fame – it’s one of the best places to eat and party in all ofMexico!
San Jose del Cabo
San Jose del Cabo is the “low-key sister, the charming colonial town on the other side of the “Sun Corridor” from party-hearty Cabo San Lucas. Stroll along her pedestrian-only streets, pop in and out of area art galleries, dine in some of the area’s finest restaurants, spend the days under the beautiful sun, or ride a horse on the beach. The town’s main square, or Zocolo, is home to the cathedral – a reminder of San Jose del Cabo’s vivid history as a mission.
As the name aptly implies, this is the land which lies between the area’s two towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. This 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains that all come together with a wash of vibrant colors that are unmistakably Cabo’s. Today, other than the natural flora and fauna, the Corridor’s population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the legends of the game.
Eight beautiful courses — designed by some of the most recognized names in golf — stretch along the scenic 25-mile corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. Cabo courses have much to offer golf enthusiasts — stunning views of theSeaofCortezand mountains, perfect year-round weather, dramatically changing landscapes, and a variety of challenging holes, bunkers and tees built right into the natural terrain. Area courses have been designed by some of the game’s “greats – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Dye Corporation and Tom Weiskopf, just to name a few. Step out onto the green in this golfer’s paradise, and you’ll soon discover why Golf Digest declared it to be one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations.
Water, Water Everywhere.. to Dive and Swim and Ski!
There are numerous water activities available off the shores of Los Cabos. Along the main beaches you can rent jet skis, ski-doos, kayaks, canoes, surf boards, sloops, cats, yachts, go parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, you name it. However, what the Sea of Cortés truly has to offer lies beneath the surface — gigantic whale sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, gliding manta rays, migrating whales, sea lions and an endless palette of colorful tropical fishes — as you submerge yourself into the blue abyss, a humbling yet exhilarating experience.
Cacti Mundo Los Cabos Botanical Gardens
Calling all nature lovers – come and admire the most complete assortment of cacti in Mexico. This open-air garden, featuring over 5,000 plants, has become a reserve of sorts for many plant species which, in their natural habitats, could become extinct. Cacti Mundo was created for the promotion, conservation, and reproduction of some typical Mexican desert plants, as well as species from various other regions of the planet. The setting is unique in terms of unprecedented architectural design and plant display, all of which provides an enchanting educational experience.
- A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
- Many domestic Mexican and major U.S. airlines have service into Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD) in San Jose del Cabo.
- The hotel is located approximately 28 miles from the airport (allow 40 minutes of travel time)
- Discounted transfers between the airport and hotel are available for an additional charge
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is nonrefundable.
- CABO HACIENDA RESORT offer includes accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights in a luxury hotel suite for up to 2 Adults and 2 Children (12 years old or under).
- This is NOT an All Inclusive offer.
- Airfare is not included.
- Airport-Resort transportation is NOT included. 50% off on Airport-Resort transportation may be available for your destination and travel dates. Please contact Cabo For You: 1-866 305 1852 or 1-866 978 5921 for details.
- Taxes are not included. A one-time per party Government and Resort Tax fee of $97 USD must be paid at reservation time.
- For reservations within the next 5-month period, confirmation number will be given with no delay. For dates in the following 5-month period, confirmation number shall be delivered 5 months prior to arrival date.
- The cost per additional night is $149 (Maximum of 2 additional nights) payable at time of check in.
- Blackout dates: December 22, 2013 through January 04, 2014. All reservations are subject to availability.
- Promotion based on availability, we reserve the right to substitute resorts for a superior or equal quality.
- Sorry, no unit upgrades available through this promotion.
- Subscribers must be 21 years of age or older at the time of voucher purchase.
- Subscribers may purchase two vouchers but each voucher must be used separately (Minimum of 30 days apart).
- Voucher can be used as soon as 30 days after voucher purchase.
- Must request reservation with a minimum of 30 days in advance.
- Early vacation and short notice vacation may be booked. $75 USD fee will apply.
- Must complete your trip within a year after purchasing the voucher. This promotional package is valid for a maximum of 1 (one) family at a time and will not apply for groups, weddings, conventions, etc.
- This is not a group offer (2 or more parties traveling together or on the same travel dates or overlapping travel dates for the same resort, are considered a group), we will only commit to maximum of one voucher per reservation. Vouchers cannot be used consecutively.
- Cancellation of Reservations: If a confirmed reservation to travel is canceled, a $75 USD per room fee will be imposed. If you do not arrive on your confirmed date, it will be canceled in its entirety. Additional cancellation penalties may apply. If you do not show up on your arrival date and have not notified us to reschedule; you will lose your right to reschedule.
Corredor Turistico hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!