5-Day/4-Night Riviera Maya Getaway only $349 for 2 Adults and 2 Kids Includes Deluxe Room, ALL Meals, UNLIMITED Drinks, Sports, & More - SAVE OVER 75%!Mexico / Playa-del-Carmen / Sandos-Caracol-Eco-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Make reservations for preservation…and have a blast in the process!
>> Click to read what's included
Time to plan an exclusive getaway to the beautiful Riviera Maya for this summer or fall! Stay at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa, a luxurious, all-inclusive four-diamond beach resort for only $349 for 2 adults and 2 kids (under 12) for 4 nights. This offer includes everything – deluxe room, all meals, all drinks featuring unlimited domestic and imported liquors, sports, activities, and entertainment. Travel is valid until December 31, 2013. Purchase your voucher now and SAVE over 75% while you enjoy an unforgettable getaway to an amazing Mexican beach resort!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
5 days / 4 nights ALL-INCLUSIVE on the Riviera Maya for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12
(a $1,549 value for only $349)
All-inclusive getaway features:
- Accommodations for 4 nights in a deluxe room for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12
- All meals (buffet breakfast, buffet lunch), snacks and dinner at a choice of buffet and a la carte specialty restaurants
- Personalized VIP breakfast presentation (attendance is mandatory)
- Around-the-clock unlimited domestic and imported drinks available at the complex 24 hours a day
- Unlimited tennis (including equipment)
- Non-motorized watersports including windsurfing, boogie boards, sailing and kayaking, plus in-pool scuba diving lessons
- Gym facility including steam bath and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities program including aerobics, beach and pool games
- Nightly entertainment including shows and themed evenings in the theater
- Transfer from airport to hotel (return transfer is not included)
ABOUT THE SANDOS CARACOL ECO-RESORT & SPA
Calling all nature-lovers, along with sun- and fun enthusiasts – have we got a getaway for you! Nestled between the beach and exotic jungle surrounded by cenotes (natural wells), mangroves and natural lagoons is the beautiful Sandos Caracol Eco Resort on the spectacular Riviera Maya coast. Located just 45 minutes from Cancun’s International Airport and 15 minutes from the resort town of Playa del Carmen, the Sandos Caracol is a five-star eco-hotel offering a wealth of facilities for an unforgettable all-inclusive escape. Accommodations are deluxe rooms. Dining offers a choice of eight restaurants with buffet and gourmet a la carte options. Unlimited drinks are available around-the clock – that’s 24-hours a day! There are a host of included non-motorized watersports, swimming pools and a fun-filled waterpark, tennis and activities day and night. Coupled with the resort’s policy of preserving and protecting the amazing natural surroundings, a getaway at the Sandos Caracol will be truly unforgettable.
Enjoy your spacious (355 sq-ft) air-conditioned Deluxe guestroom with its charming décor and spacious bathroom and integrated living area. (Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 kids under 12)
Deluxe room amenities feature:
- King bed or two double beds with premium bedding and luxury linens
- Furnished balcony
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom with shower, vanity mirror
- Ceiling fan
- TV with premium cable/satellite channels
- Mini-bar with complimentary bottled water
- WiFi Internet access (additional cost)
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safety deposit box
FOOD & DRINK
You’re going to be hungry, you’re going to be thirsty during you’re all-inclusive escape. So why not have “the pick of the crop” when it comes to dining – with not less than 8 restaurants and a host of bars / lounges to satisfy every craving!
Food and Beverage Options:
- Buffet “La Laguna” (International buffet; breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Buffet “Las Mascaras” (Mexican buffet; dinner)
- Buffet “La Toscana” (Italian buffet; dinner)
- Fogo De Brazil (A la carte steaks and seafood; dinner)
- Los Liriols (Steak and Fish Club)
- El Templo (A la carte Asian fusion; dinner)
- La Riviera (A la carte Mediterranean; dinner)
- Snack El Nido (Snack bar by the pool; open 24 hours)
- 8 bars including Sports Bar, L’Elefant Lobby Bar, El Nido Bar, El Manglar Bar, Beach Bar, La Sirena Pool Bar, La Iguana Pool Bar, La Tortuga Bar
- 24-hour Room Service (Food and drinks)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free parking
- Internet access (approx. $10 per hour)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Playa del Carmen… at Your Front Door
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida -5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearby Cozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
Puerto Morelos might only be located 20 minutes south of Cancun, but it truly is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the near-by high-energy resort areas. It’s a charming small fishing village with a laid-back atmosphere, replete with a zocolo (town square) surrounded by small shops and local restaurants along its perimeter. The main beach is lovely and just steps from the town center, and is dotted with restaurants and bars. The waters are beautifully calm in good weather. The snorkeling here is amazing – you can bargain with one of the friendly local fishermen to take you out in a small boat to the reef lying just off-shore for some incredible underwater views!
Discover charming of Akumal, nestled on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean and 45 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. This small beachside community has long been a secret getaway known only to those who loved exploring the seaside jungle areas of theYucatan Coast. This hidden gem has 3 beautiful bays, making it a haven for divers and snorkel enthusiasts. Enjoy the white sandy beach on the main Akumal Bay, dotted with restaurants, dive shops and fun and funky beach bars.
“Aktunchen”, a Mayan name which means "natural well inside a cave" is a must-visit attraction located 25 minutes south from Playa del Carmen. This amazing eco-park, true to its name, features remarkable underground caves which have been said to be over 5-million years old. A guided walk through underground passages takes you past stalactites and stalagmites, ending at a beautiful, crystal clear “cenote” (natural well). You’ll also find a fascinating wildlife zoo dedicated to preserving the area’s natural flora and fauna, a zip-line for some tree-top canopy fun and excitement, and another large cenote for snorkeling and swimming.
Off to the island of Cozumel
A 30-minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen takes you over to the island of Cozumel. This tiny island also hosts several ruin sites, some of the best beaches in Mexico, Punta Sur Lighthouse and world-famous Palancar Reef for some of the best diving on the planet. And don’t miss a visit to the Chankanaab Lagoon National Park with its 65-foot underwater statue of Christ, given to the people of Cozumel by legendary Jacques Cousteau.
A getaway to the Riviera Maya would not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The most famous are the seaside ruins of Tulum to the south… and Chichen Itza, the “grand-daddy of them all” located in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula. And the ruins at Coba feature the tallest pyramid to be found on theYucatan Peninsula as well.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Many Mexican and international carriers fly into Cancun (airport code: CUN)
- The airport is about 45 minutes from the hotel – transfer from airport to hotel is included in your getaway (return transfer is not included)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Valid for stays of 4 nights at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort
- Deluxe Room accommodations include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included
- Promotion is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years).
- Promotion is valid for married couples ages 30-65 or cohabitating couples or single women ages 35-65.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included (return transfer is not included)
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years of age
- Offer not valid for more than 2 adults and 2 children.
- Taxes: $25 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Coupon must be redeemed prior to July 31, 2013; travel is valid through December 31, 2013.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Airfare not included.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Alternative resort of equal rating will be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations:
Phone: (832) 497-5312 or (877) 214-7306 / email@example.com
Playa del Carmen hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!