5-Day / 4-Night All-Inclusive Riviera Maya Beach Getaway ONLY $299 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 13 with Deluxe Room, ALL Meals, Unlimited Drinks & Sports – SAVE OVER 70%!Mexico / Playacar / 4-night-Playa-del-Carmen
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Say “ole” to this incredible all-inclusive beach getaway to sunny Mexico!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Mar y Sol Vacations” (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this amazing family-oriented Mexican getaway! Stay in a Deluxe room at Wyndham Viva Azteca or Wyndham Viva Maya All-Inclusive Resorts located in Playa del Carmen in the heart of Mexico’s spectacular Riviera Maya on a magnificent white-sand beach. Spend 5 amazing days and 4 fun-filled nights for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under13. This deal includes all your meals, snacks, drinks, sports, entertainment and more – valued at $1,289 that’s an unbelievable savings of over 70% off! So if you want to spend some quality beach time with the family this fall or early winter – just purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW – and you’ll save over 70% on this unforgettable getaway to an amazing Mexican beach resort! Travel is valid through February 28, 2014.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
5-day / 4-night ALL-INCLUSIVE Riviera Maya getaway for 2 adults and 2 kids under 13!
- 4 nights in a Deluxe Room for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 13
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (one way, return transportation is not provided)
ABOUT THE VIVA WYNDHAM AZTECA and VIVA WYNDHAM MAYA ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORTS
The lively Wyndham Viva Azteca and Viva Wyndham Maya All-Inclusive Resorts are located on a beautiful stretch of beach overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea in the heart of the Playacar resort area. Amazing facilities feature a fabulous swimming pool, choice of restaurants, bars, and activities both day and night. Forget your worries, forget your troubles and leave your stress at home. Spend some time on the beautiful beach, pull up a chaise lounge, relax with a book by the dazzling pool. Your getaway includes unlimited use of non-motorized watersports equipment including kayaks, windsurfs and sailboats, and they’ll even throw in free lessons to get you going. The resort’s lively international entertainment staff will have you hopping with fun and games all day, in a variety of different languages... and they’re also the instigators of a whole range of nightly entertainment after the sun goes down. Kids can enjoy their own special fun with supervised organized activities designed exclusively for the younger set. The resorts are less than 2 miles from Playa del Carmen and less than 40 miles from Cancun’s International Airport.
Enjoy your Deluxe guestroom and private balcony with lovely garden or ocean view. Decorated in a pleasing colonial style, your air-conditioned home-away-from-home provides all the modern comforts and features you’d want during an unforgettable getaway!
Deluxe Room amenities feature:
- One king or two double beds with premium bedding
- Private balcony
- Ceiling fan
- 32” flat panel LCD TV with Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room mini-bar (stocked once upon arrival with non-alcoholic drinks)
- In-room safety deposit box (additional charge)
FOOD & DRINK
Make sure to bring your appetite – dining at the Viva Wyndham Azteca and Viva Wyndham Maya Resorts features a blend of local and international delights all day and night. You have a choice of great restaurants and bars, meaning you’ll never go hungry or thirsty here! Have the munchies? Want a drink? Go ahead, get something anytime the mood hits!
Food and Beverage Options:
- El Nopal (Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; at Viva Wyndham Azteca)
- Il Palco (A la carte Italian; dinner; at Viva Wyndham Azteca)
- Bamboo (A la carte Asian; dinner; at Viva Wyndham Azteca)
- Xul Ha (A la carte Mayan; dinner; at Viva Wyndham Azteca)
- Don Diego (A la carte Mayan; dinner; at Viva Wyndham Maya)
- Portofino (A la carteMediterranean; dinner; at Viva Wyndham Maya)
- Miramare (A la carte Pizza and pasta; dinner; at Viva Wyndham Maya)
- Room Service (In-room dining is available 24/7)
And of course, make sure to visit the variety of bars and lounges to enjoy your favorite libations.. any time of day…starting in the late mornings and on into the wee hours of the night!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Free parking
- Pets not allowed
- Internet access available (additonal charge)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Playa del Carmen… at Your Front Door
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida -5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearbyCozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
Puerto Morelos might only be located 20 minutes south ofCancun, but it truly is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the near-by high-energy resort areas. It’s a charming small fishing village with a laid-back atmosphere, replete with a zocolo (town square) surrounded by small shops and local restaurants along its perimeter. The main beach is lovely and just steps from the town center, and is dotted with restaurants and bars. The waters are beautifully calm in good weather. The snorkeling here is amazing – you can bargain with one of the friendly local fishermen to take you out in a small boat to the reef lying just off-shore for some incredible underwater views!
Discover charming of Akumal, nestled on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean and 45 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. This small beachside community has long been a secret getaway known only to those who loved exploring the seaside jungle areas of theYucatanCoast. This hidden gem has 3 beautiful bays, making it a haven for divers and snorkel enthusiasts. Enjoy the white sandy beach on the mainAkumalBay, dotted with restaurants, dive shops and fun and funky beach bars.
“Aktunchen”, a Mayan name which means "natural well inside a cave" is a must-visit attraction located 25 minutes south from Playa del Carmen. This amazing eco-park, true to its name, features remarkable underground caves which have been said to be over 5-million years old. A guided walk through underground passages takes you past stalactites and stalagmites, ending at a beautiful, crystal clear “cenote” (natural well). You’ll also find a fascinating wildlife zoo dedicated to preserving the area’s natural flora and fauna, a zip-line for some tree-top canopy fun and excitement, and another large cenote for snorkeling and swimming.
Off to the island of Cozumel
A 30-minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen takes you over to theisland ofCozumel. This tiny island also hosts several ruin sites, some of the best beaches in Mexico, Punta Sur Lighthouse and world-famous Palancar Reef for some of the best diving on the planet. And don’t miss a visit to the Chankanaab Lagoon National Park with its 65-foot underwater statue of Christ, given to the people of Cozumel by legendary Jacques Cousteau.
A getaway to the Riviera Maya would not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The most famous are the seaside ruins of Tulum to the south… and Chichen Itza, the “grand-daddy of them all” located in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula. And the ruins at Coba feature the tallest pyramid to be found in this area of Mexico.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Many Mexican and international carriers fly into Cancun International Airport (airport code: CUN)
- The airport is about an hour from the hotel – one-way airport/hotel transfers are included from the airport to your hotel (return transportaton is not included)
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- 5 days / 4 nights in a deluxe room
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is valid for couples married or living together and single women ages 32-62.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- Preferential rates available for children over 13 years of age.
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included (return transportation is not included).
- Offer not valid for more than 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under.
- Taxes: $26 per night room tax must be paid at the time of booking.
- Coupon/voucher must be redeemed prior to February 28, 2014.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Transportation from the resort and/or airfare not included.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Alternative resort of equal rating will be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe Room accommodations include 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- There is a holiday reservation fee of $150 for travel between December 21, 2013 and January 4, 2014
NOTE: This offer is sponsored by Mar y Sol and not by the individual hotels. Please contact Mar y Sol's reservation department at (832) 497-5312 or (866) 214-7306 for any questions regarding this offer, or email them at email@example.com
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!