5-Day / 4-Night Puerto Vallarta: All-Suite, All-Inclusive ONLY $299 (plus taxes of $100) for 2 Adults + 2 Kids under 12 (a $1,499 value) – SAVE OVER 75%!Mexico / Puerta-Vallarta / 4-night-Puerto-Vallarta
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Grab your sombrero and head south of the border!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with “Mar y Sol Vacations” (translation “Sea & Sun”) to bring you this amazing Puerto Vallarta getaway! Stay in a Junior Villa Suite at the Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, located in Vallarta’s north Hotel Zone, a short distance from downtown. Spend 5 amazing days and 4 fun-filled nights for only $299 (plus $100 fee for taxes at time of booking) for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 12…which includes all your meals, snacks, drinks and more – valued at $1,499 – that’s an unbelievable savings of over 75%! So if you want to get in on this deal – and who wouldn’t – just purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW! Travel is valid for anytime during 2013.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing 5-day / 4-night all-suite, all-inclusive getaway to amazing Puerto Vallarta for only $299 for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 12!
- 4 nights in a Junior Villa Suite for up to 2 adults and 2 kids under 12
- All meals (buffet and a la carte meals), snacks, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment and more
- Non-motorized watersports, land activities and use of recreational facilities
- Special mandatory VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival
- Airport pick-up and transportation to the resort (return transportation is not included)
- $100 fee for taxes due at time of booking
PLEASE NOTE: Age and living situation restrictions apply. Please see full terms below.
ABOUT THE VILLA DEL PALMAR BEACH RESORT & SPA
Enjoy traditional Mexican hospitality at one of Mexico’s most exciting beach resort areas! The lovely all-suite Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is ideally located on the spectacular beachfront of Banderas Bay in the heart of the Puerto Vallarta's "hotel zone" and only a few minutes from the charm and excitement of downtown Puerto Vallarta. Accommodations are first rate, with fully-appointed spacious studios and suites decorated in a pleasing Spanish-colonial style. Experience the best of traditional Mexican hospitality along with a wealth of resort facilities and amenities. Dine in two restaurants and a selection of bars / lounges, as all of your meals and drinks are included in your getaway price! Enjoy the beautiful beach with an off-shore trampoline raft for non-stop water fun, plus a variety of swimming pools including an activity pool with waterslide, separate kids’ pool, “quiet pool” and a 12-person spa tub. The resort also has three tennis courts, two lighted; daytime tennis is complimentary (there’s a surcharge for night play). A complimentary fitness center features women's and men's saunas and nine-person spa tubs; it also provides weight machines, cardio machines, and free weights. A shopping arcade includes a grocery store and a laundry center with coin-operated machines; internet access is available for an additional charge. Complimentary activities include pool aerobics, cooking/cocktail lessons, billiards and dancing classes. The Bay Breeze Spa adds an extra element of pampering with treatments designed to nourish, relax, and heal – spa treatments are additional. There are daily activities for the younger set, plus nightly entertainment for all to keep the party going long after the sun goes down!
Relax in your spacious (500 sq-ft) Deluxe Studio Suite which features garden or ocean view. (Maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
Deluxe Studio Suite amenities feature:
- 1 king-size bed or 2 queen beds with premium bedding
- Private furnished balcony or patio
- Oversized bathroom with shower/tub combination and upscale amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining area
- TV with premium satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning and tropical ceiling fan
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a selection of dining options for your eating and drinking pleasure – best of all, it’s all included in your unforgettable TripAlertz getaway!
Food and drink options:
- El Patrón – (Traditional Mexican cuisine)
- La Trattoria – (An authentic Italian featuring a wide variety of antipasti, pastas, and delicious pizzas cooked in stone-fired ovens)
- Palmita Market – (Deli / cafe offers homemade breakfast pastries, organic salads, sandwiches, gourmet desserts, snacks, and beverages. Within the deli, Cyber Café provides computers with high-speed DSL lines for fast internet access)
- The Market - The smell of the sea combines the aroma of carefully prepared dishes, made with the freshest products each day; choose from a seafood display with cooking instructions recommended by the Chef on-site)
- In-suite chef services – (Delicious meals cooked-to-order ans prepared in your suite)
- Room service
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Free parking
- Smoke free guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
- Wireless Internet access available (approximately $13 / 24 hour period)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Make sure to get into town at least once during your getaway! To put it mildly,Puerto Vallartais charming...a Mexican Colonial city with cobble-stoned streets and lovely quaint buildings framed by the ocean in the foreground and towering mountains with lush jungles in the background. The Malecon is a mile-long walkway along the waterfront – it’s always bustling with people walking about, vendors selling their wares and all sorts of character and street entertainers making sure that everyone’s having a good time. It’s also the best place to catch a beautiful Mexican sunset. Open-air cafés, restaurants, bars, chic boutiques and modern art galleries line the streets in and around the waterfront, where strolling around is a treat both day and night.
This is a must-see, must-do for nature lovers! La Tobara is an incredible nature preserve located about three hours north of the Nuevo Vallarta area. A boat takes you on an amazing 10-mile journey through a mangrove-lined eco-system with its dazzling array of wildlife such as exotic birds, tropical fish, giant turtles sunning themselves on tree logs, exotic orchids and sunning crocodiles who actually look like fallen tree logs!
Surf’s up at Sayulita! Located north ofBanderasBay, Sayulita is becoming known as another sun and fun destination, but still retains its laid-back charm. The palm-lined beach is lovely, and great as a jump off point for fishing and surfing. Take a stroll around town, shop at the local markets and enjoy a taste of the “realMexico” without the crowds and fanfare of the tourist zones to the south.
Calling all movie buffs – come to Mismaloya, the cove where the Night of the Iguana was filmed! Once a pristine bay, its serene, Shangri-la-like appeal has been compromised by large hotel developments to the north and south of the bay, but it’s still beautiful, none-the-less! You can kick back in a wooden beach chair to enjoy the day, enjoy the view, enjoy the sunshine. You can rent some watersports equipment right on the beach, and fuel yourself at one of the local beachfront seafood restaurants. This is truly a popular spot for tourists and locals alike, and it’s only 8 miles south from the town ofPuerto Vallarta.
- Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico
- Flights available to Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport in Puerto Vallarta (airport code: PVR)
- The resort is less than 30 minutes from the resort; airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included (return transportation is not included)
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Valid for a stay of 4 nights at the Villa del Palmar Resort in Puerto Vallarta.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years).
- Promotion is valid for couples married or cohabitating ages 30-65 or single women ages 35-65.
- Valid passport (US or Canadian) and major credit card required upon check-in.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- One way airport pick-up and transportation to the resort is included.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children.
- Room upgrades maybe available for an additional fee.
- Children over 12 will be an additional per day cost.
- Taxes: $25 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Valid for travel in 2013, subject to availability, black-out dates may apply.
- Holiday travel may have an additional reservation fee.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Transportation from the resort not included.
- Airfare not included.
- Alternative resort of equal rating will be offered if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe Studio Suite includes 1 king or 2 queen beds.
- Additional nights may be available at preferential rates.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations.
Please contact Mar y Sol Vacations with questions about the promotion and to make reservations:
Phone: (832) 497-5312 or toll-free (866) 214-7306
Puerta Vallarta hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!