Fabulous Los Angeles-Area Golf & Spa Resort from $109/night for 2 - SAVE 33%!United-States / California / City-of-Industry / Pacific-Palms-Hotel-&-Conference-Center
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Enjoy a Los Angeles escape!
>> Click to read what's included
We’ve put together this amazing deal to one of the Los Angeles area’s best golf and spa resorts! Starting at just $109 per night for 2 guests, you can enjoy a stay at the magnificent Pacific Palms Hotel & Conference Center, conveniently located about 30 minutes from both downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim with their many area attractions. The resort features accommodations in over-sized deluxe guest rooms, 3 great restaurants, 2 championship golf courses, a magnificent spa, and so much more. BOOK NOW and save 33% on your great L.A. getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Southern California Golf & Spa Resort from $109 per night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a spacious Deluxe room
- Free wired and wireless Internet access
- Hotel taxes
ABOUT THE PACIFIC PALMS HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
Welcome to the only place to meet and play in L.A.! Conveniently located between 4 major airports and within 25 minutes of downtown Los Angeles, Anaheim, Disneyland, and Old Pasadena, the Pacific Palms Hotel and Conference Center is a self-contained golf and spa resort nestled on 650 landscaped acres with stunning views of the adjoining valley and San Gabriel Mountains. Accommodations are first-rate, and feature floor to ceiling windows leading to walk-out balconies with lovely area views. There are three restaurants on site, plus some of the area’s liveliest bars with live entertainment. Hotel amenities and facilities include the hilltop Oasis Pool and hot tub along with a full-service fitness center featuring state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment. The Spa at Pacific Palms is an 11,000-sq-ft luxury lifestyle spa featuring traditional and Asian-style treatments along with a full-service beauty salon, sauna, relaxation room and boutique. Golf at the Pacific Palms is Los Angeles’ only full-service destination golf resort and has been rated “#1 Golf Course in USA – 2010” by the National Golf Course Owners Association, and was awarded 4 stars by Golf Digest. It features 36 holes on two championship golf courses along with a driving range, short-game area, three putting greens, pro shop and on-site PGA Professionals and Golf Academy. Meeting space is also state-of-the-art for both conference and social events. Best of all, you’re not far from a wealth of area attractions, many of which are only a short drive from the Pacific Palms Resort!
Deluxe over-sized guest rooms at this Los Angeles area resort are designed in a pleasing modern style and feature floor-to-ceiling windows with walk-out balcony and a host of modern appointments.
Deluxe Room amenities feature:
- One king bed with premium bedding
- Walk-out balcony with valley, mountain or golf course view
- Granite bathroom with marble shower/tub combination, bathrobes and complimentary designer bath amenities
- TV with premium cable channels
- Wireless Internet access
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hi-tech work desk with ergonomic chair
- Clock radio
- Telephone with voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The Pacific Palms offers a variety of options for your eating and drinking pleasure – there’s sure to be something on the menu for whatever you’re craving!
Food & beverage options:
- RED Restaurant & Bar (Contemporary restaurant and bar featuring high-quality steaks and fresh seafood; open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails, micro-brews and lighter fare are served in the bar)
- CIMA (Asian-fusion restaurant; serves a breakfast buffet along with a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner daily; champagne brunch on Sundays)
- St. Andrew’s Station (Café located at the golf club; light fare is served from early morning through mid-afternoon; all-you-can-eat Friday night barbecues in season)
- The Hot Spot Lounge (Fun-filled bar; karaoke on weekends)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00 noon
- Self-parking available; Valet parking: $12/night
- Pets accepted ($35 per night; $50 deposit required)
- Refrigerator available ($25 per day)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
From the charm of Main Street, U.S.A to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore eight fantastic "lands" of nostalgia, color and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true. The 20-acre entertainment complex of Downtown Disney offers shopping, dining and fun for the whole family; located in Anaheim.
Knott’s Berry Farm
What was once an actual berry farm is now 160 acres of world class rides, unique family shows and one-of-a-kind attractions! Experience GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster, Supreme Scream, 30-stories up, 3 seconds down and the high-octane thrill of Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster, sending riders 0-80 in 2.3 seconds. For a different type of thrill, stroll on over to Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved PEANUTS gang; located in the Anaheim area.
All Things Getty: The Getty Center in Los Angeles and the Getty Villa in Malibu
“The Getty” in L.A. presents the Getty's collection of Western art from the Middle Ages to the present against a backdrop of dramatic architecture, tranquil gardens and breathtaking views. See European paintings, drawings, manuscripts, sculpture and decorative arts, and European and American photographs. Off the Pacific Coast Highway, the Getty Villa in Malibu is an educational center and museum dedicated to the study of the arts and cultures of ancient Greece, Rome, and Etruria; enjoy the roman-inspired architecture and lovely gardens. Admission to both attractions is free; parking fees apply.
Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive
Rodeo Drive is one of the most celebrated and exclusive shopping streets in the world, you'll find Italian designer boutiques, the best in French fashion and world-class jewelers. If you don’t feel like maxing out your credit cards – and that’s really easy to do here – just walk down one side of the street and up the other – you’ll sort of feel like a million bucks!
Southern California Beaches
Don’t miss these if you’re in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas! Newport Beach is for trendsetters, jet-setters and beach lovers “in-the-know”! This wide bed of sand, silky and blonde, rolls south from Newport Pier to Balboa Pier, and plays host to diehard surfers, serious sunbathers, trendy 20-somethings and families. Laguna Beach is Orange County's most fashionable towns, as well as one of the most culturally rich, but the beach is a big draw, too. The water at Laguna is generally clean and calm, though occasionally the Pacific tends to be cool with strong tides. And 22 miles off the coast, Catalina Island is known for its myriad of outdoor activities like snorkeling, scuba, horseback-riding, kayaking and hiking, and is easily reached by boats from Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Pedro and Dana Point.
City of Industry Local Attractions
There’s something for everyone in the City of Industry area – these attractions are just a few minutes from the Pacific Palms Resort!
The Homestead Museum: This six-acre site dates from the era when California was still part of Mexico through the decade of the 1920s when Los Angeles had become a major American city. Its historical significance, park-like landscaping, meticulous restoration, and educational programs have received numerous awards at the regional, state, and national level, making it one of California's true historic treasures.
The Speed Zone: Get behind the wheel on one of 4 Racing Tracks including Real Dragsters that take you from 0 to 70 in 3.5 seconds. Race into action at Electric Alley, our state-of-the-art game room, and don’t forget to refuel at the SpeedZone Café and Bar.
Hsi Lai Temple: The Temple has the traditional architecture of ancient Chinese monasteries. This $30 million Temple, on 15 acres of land, was financed by donations from Buddhist devotees from around the world. Its purpose is to serve as a spiritual and cultural center for those interested in learning more about Buddhism and the Chinese culture. It is the idea of Venerable Master Hsing Yun, the founder of this Temple, to propagate "Humanistic Buddhism" and to create a pure land here on earth.
Choose from four area airports for your Pacific Palms Resort getaway:
- Los Angeles International Airport (airport code: LAX); approximately 36 miles/40 minutes
- Ontario International Airport (airport code: ONT): approximately 26 miles / 30 minutes
- John Wayne (Orange County) Airport (airport code: SNA), approximately 33 miles / 38 minutes
- Long Beach Airport (airport code: LGB), approximately 28 miles / 39 minutes
- Prices are hotel only for two guests
- Hotel tax is included in your TripAlertz rate
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel is valid July 19-December 30, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
City of Industry hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!