7-Night Stay at The Sands Of Khana in Maui ONLY $139 (plus redemption) for 2 Guests - SAVE UP TO 90%!United-States / Hawaii / Lahaina / 7-night-Maui-Vacation
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Escape to the “Land of Aloha...”
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz and Trips Incentives have teamed up to create an amazing deal which is too good to pass up – an unforgettable getaway to The Sands of Kahana in Maui for $139 for two guests! It’s the perfect opportunity for an affordable 8-day / 7-night romantic getaway where you can relax and reignite that spark. Come and enjoy beautiful beaches, stunning views, breathtaking sunsets and local culture. You even get an awesome dining offer to make your trip that much more affordable.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- Seven nights in tastefully-decorated and fully-equipped unit at The Sands of Kahana
- Resort amenities including swimming pool, fitness center, maid service, and more
- “Dinner on Us” VISA Dine-around program – a $100 value
- NO timeshare presentation required
ABOUT THE SANDS OF KAHANA
On the West Coast of Maui, the Sands of Kahana can be found between Kaanapali and Kapalua. It offers views of the islands of Molokai and Lanai. The Sands of Kahana is centrally located, only a short 10 minute drive away from five championship golf courses. The friendly staff is happy to help you find the right activities for your visit on the island such as offsite activities like snorkeling, fishing or bicycle trails. While on property, be sure to visit the swimming pools or enjoy live entertainment throughout the day and evening. The Sands of Kahana offers an array of on-site amenities. These include: hot tub, beach, children’s outdoor pool, washer/dryer (in-room) and a full kitchen. There is also live entertainment, a bar/cocktail lounge, clubhouse, equipped exercise room, and a tennis court. Want to explore? The Sands of Kahana staff can help you enjoy off-site activities such as: video rentals, horseback riding, boat marina/launching, scuba diving, and much more. Ask a friendly staff member to help.
The resort offers one, two, and three bedroom units. The units are spacious and accommodating, for families and friends, making them a wonderful choice for any group. Each unit also offers a long list of amenities, including an in-room washer and dryer and a full kitchen. However, if you don’t feel like cooking, there is an onsite restaurant with happy hour deals and delicious meals. The ocean air will keep you cool and the view will keep you delighted. The Sands of Kahana is a beach located in paradise.
ADDITIONAL RESORT INFORMATION
- Check-in Time: 4:00pm
- Check-out Time: 11:00am
- Pets are not allowed
- Free self parking
- Internet access available for $9.95 per 24-hour period
- Smoking allowed in designated outdoor areas only
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Welcome to the “Valley Isle”, the second-most visited of the Hawaiian Islands. It’s a fashionable vacationer’s paradise with impressive beauty, endless beaches, tropical forests and picturesque ports and endless activities for everyone. You can golf on some of the world’s best courses. Visit Mt. Haleakala, a 10,000-ft high dormant volcano where you can actually hike the crater for an unforgettable and awe-inspiring experience. Also know for top-notch windsurfing and diving, Maui truly is an international favorite!
Welcome to Lahaina, a place where history and playfulness meet! This fun-loving historic harbor town was once the capital of the Hawaiian kingdom and also went on to become the port of the Yankee whaling fleet. Today, the town is a reflection of its colorful past, and resembles a New England-style whaling village surrounded by beautiful beaches in the foreground and soaring rainbow-crowned mountains in the background. It’s rife with quaint shops, museums, historic sights including the state’s largest Banyan tree, galleries and restaurants. Make sure to take a ride on the “Sugarcane Train”, the island’s only passenger train, which connects Lahaina with the beach resort area of Kaanapali a few miles down the track.
Haleakala National Park
Drive from sea-level to 10,000-ft up to the summit to experience volcanic landscapes, high-elevation ecosystems, and unparalleled sky-watching. It’s only 38 miles from bottom to top, and you’ll journey from the lush tropical-island landscape to the stark, moonlike barren basin of the volcano’s crater in less than 2 hours. At the top, you can try any number of hikes on well-marked trails, including one to the crater rim itself. This special place vibrates with stories of ancient and modern Hawaiian culture and protects the bond between the land and its people, and also cares for endangered species, some of which exist nowhere else.
- Regular air service is offered to Kahalui Airport (airport code: OGG) by all major carriers.
- It's about a 30-mile / 50-minute drive to the resort.
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your confirmation email from TripAlertz.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is nonrefundable.
- Limit 1 per person.
- This offer is made by Trips Incentives Corp., not the resort.
- Offer is valid for one year and travel must be completed by July 11, 2014.
- Travel must be confirmed by May 2, 2014.
- No cancellations or refunds after booking and your offer must be used in one visit.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Must book no more than 60 days in advance of your travel date.
- Limit one offer per family unit, per year.
- Resort fee $45 per day x 7 = $315. Processing fee $149 per person x 2 = $298 (includes tax, maid cleaning, administration fee). These fees are for 2 people and are due with your reservation request form. No cash or credit back.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, or special promotion.
- This offer is subject to availability and is very limited during holiday and peak travel periods, but may be available for an additional surcharge.
- Trips Incentives reserves the right to substitute, if necessary. Condominium inventory is available through the secondary market and not directly with the resort.
- Trips Incentives will email you a confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed. We recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the dates of your choice.
- No pets allowed.
- Trips Incentives Corp. and/or TripAlertz are not to be held responsible for any act of God, or for any other circumstance beyond our control that may cause the destination to become unavailable.
- Offer subject to changes that will be added to these terms and conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida, in which state it has been negotiated, executed and delivered. Any and all disputes arising out of this agreement or transaction shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the county or circuit court in and for Broward County, Florida.
This offer is sponsored by Trips Incentives Corp. and not by the individual hotel. Please contact the reservation department at 800-268-5856 ext. 3 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, for any questions regarding this offer, or email email@example.com.
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!