Luxury Beverly Hills Boutique Hotel from only $255/night for up to 3 guests - SAVE UP TO 62%!United-States / California / Los-Angeles / Mr.-C-Beverly-Hills-Hotel
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Treat yourself to some Beverly Hills luxury!
>> Click to read what's included
Be one of the first among your friends to stay in one of the newest and trendiest hotels in the L.A. area! Mr. C Beverly Hills Hotel is an upscale European-style boutique hotel created by the legendary Cipriani family – inventors of the world-famous Bellini cocktail and founders of Harry’s Bar in Venice plus other celebrated restaurants and hotels around the world. This getaway, from $255 per night for up to 3 guests, includes accommodations, a welcome signature Bellini cocktail and free WiFi Internet access. It’s close to upscale Rodeo Drive shopping and many area attractions, dining and entertainment. Availability is limited and travel is valid through June 30, 2013. So if you’re contemplating a trip to the L.A. area, now’s the time to check out this unique spot – and you’ll soon be checking in to Mr. C Beverly Hills Hotel at fabulous savings of up to 62% off!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Beverly Hills boutique hotel from only $255 per night for up to 3 guests!
- Accommodations in a spacious Deluxe Room, Premium Room, or Signature Suite
- Complimentary Bellini upon arrival
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access
ABOUT MR. C BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL
Welcome to a “new era of luxury” in legendary Beverly Hills! Mr. C Beverly Hills Hotel is a new signature brand hotel created by Venice’s storied Cipriani family – most renowned for their restaurants, clubs and residences. Located just a half-mile from fabled Rodeo Drive, the hotel strives to offer unparalleled levels of personalized service, hospitality and comfort for an ultimate “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous-type” experience. Guest rooms are stylish and spacious, and feature the best-of-the-best in amenities and appointments. For dining, Mr. C Restaurant welcomes guests and locals alike with a menu featuring Italian classics from Cipriani along with grilled specialties, signature pizzas and other delights to be enjoyed from morning to night. Enjoy signature cocktails – the Bellini cocktail, a “Cipriani invention” comes to mind – and a one-of-a-kind glass pool table in the Lobby Lounge which also features live entertainment each evening. Additional hotel facilities and amenities feature an outdoor pool, teak-wood deck with cabanas – rent one for the ultimate indulgence, complete with HD-TV! – and daybeds nestled in beautifully manicured gardens. Keep up with your workouts in the on-site fitness center; pamper yourself with a personalized spa treatment in a poolside cabana or in your room. Complimentary transportation is available within a 3-mile radius – great for shopping – and guests enjoy complimentary use of the hotel’s iPads and laptops for the ultimate convenience. Concierge services are available around the clock to help you with tour and transportation arrangements, dining and entertainment recommendations, reservations, and anything that will make your stay and experience the best it can be.
Accommodations have been designed to blend old-world simplicity with stylish European glamour and a host of modern amenities with top levels of personalized service. All spacious guest rooms feature handcrafted Italian furniture and teak hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling sliding door windows and a private balcony with panoramic views of Beverly Hills or Los Angeles. Choose from Deluxe or Premium Beverly Hills guest rooms (365 sq ft) or a Signature Suite (755 sq ft) with twin private balconies and a Jacuzzi soaking tub for the ultimate in accommodations.
Accommodations amenities feature:
- Deluxe Beverly Hills Room: located on floors 2-5
- Premium Beverly Hills Room: located on floors 6-11
- Signature Suite: located on floors 10 & 11
- King bed with designer Mascioni bed linens & plush pillow-top mattresses
- Carrera Marble bathrooms featuring a rain shower and double vanity sink with Waterworks bath fixtures
- Premium Gilchrist & Soames bathroom amenities and Mascioni bathrobes & slippers
- Private balcony with panoramic views of Beverly Hills & Downtown Los Angeles
- In room private bar
- 42" flat screen HDTV with extensive HD programming and international channels
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- MP3 iHome alarm clock/docking station
- In room safe
- Weigh Scale
Additional Signature Suite amenities feature:
- Bed featuring the Technogel Sleeping Mattress
- Separate built-in living room
- Media center with flat screen HDTV, library & private bar
- Five fixture bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi soaking tub
- Twin private balconies
FOOD & DRINK
As you’d expect, dining is truly classic at Mr. C Beverly Hills, with an accent on traditional and modern Italian flavors and dishes plus grilled specialties and signature pizzas. The cocktail menu features classic traditional drinks including the signature Bellini made with Prosecco (Italian sparkling wine) and peach puree – TripAlertz guests get to enjoy one upon arrival as part of your getaway features!
Food & beverage options:
- The Restaurant at Mr. C: All-day dining featuring a menu showcasing Cipriani classic dishes along with a variety of modern selections; outdoor seating is available, weather-permitting
- Lobby Lounge: Extensive cocktail, drink and wine selections along with a wonderful variety of small plates; features a unique glass-top pool table and entertainment nightly
- Poolside Dining: Enjoy food and beverages from a specially-tailored poolside menu
- Room Service: 24-hour in-room dining by The Restaurant at Mr. C.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00pm (noon)
- On-site valet parking available ($35/night with in/out privileges)
- Pets not allowed
- Business services available (additional cost)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Rodeo Drive: Rodeo Drive is one of the most celebrated and exclusive shopping streets in the world. Known for its posh salons, high-couture fashion and star-studded clientele, enjoy the exquisite shops and over-the-top boutiques bearing names like Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Chanel and Tiffany & Co., just to name a few! And if you don’t feel like maxing out your credit cards – and that’s really easy to do here – just walk down one side of the street and up the other – you’ll sort of feel like a million bucks!
The Grove LA: The Grove LA is the ultimate shopping destination! Located about 3 miles from the hotel, you’ll find more than just your favorite boutiques – like free concerts, dancing (choreographed) fountains, fabulous dining, free concerts and so much more!
From the charm of Main Street, U.S.A to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore eight fantastic "lands" of nostalgia, color and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true. The 20-acre entertainment complex of Downtown Disney offers shopping, dining and fun for the whole family; located in Anaheim.
Knott’s Berry Farm
What was once an actual berry farm is now 160 acres of world class rides, unique family shows and one-of-a-kind attractions! Experience GhostRider, the world's best wooden roller coaster, Supreme Scream, 30-stories up, 3 seconds down and the high-octane thrill of Xcelerator, rated the world's best launch coaster, sending riders 0-80 in 2.3 seconds. For a different type of thrill, stroll on over to Camp Snoopy, home to the beloved PEANUTS gang; located in the Anaheim area.
If you play your cards right, you can be part of the studio audience for shows like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Ellen, Price is Right, Jay Leno, etc. Just make sure to get tickets in advance.
The Mr. C. Beverly Hills is located about a mile from the municipal Rancho Pak Golf Course. The hotel’s guest services team will be happy to recommend area courses and help with tee times and other arrangements.
All Things Getty: The Getty Center in Los Angeles and the Getty Villa in Malibu
“The Getty” in L.A. presents the Getty's collection of Western art from the Middle Ages to the present against a backdrop of dramatic architecture, tranquil gardens and breathtaking views. See European paintings, drawings, manuscripts, sculpture and decorative arts, and European and American photographs. Off the Pacific Coast Highway, the Getty Villa in Malibu is an educational center and museum dedicated to the study of the arts and cultures of ancient Greece, Rome, and Etruria; enjoy the roman-inspired architecture and lovely gardens. Admission to both attractions is free; parking fees apply.
Southern California Beaches
Don’t miss these if you’re in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas! Newport Beach is for trendsetters, jet-setters and beach lovers “in-the-know”! This wide bed of sand, silky and blonde, rolls south from Newport Pier to Balboa Pier, and plays host to diehard surfers, serious sunbathers, trendy 20-somethings and families. Laguna Beach is Orange County's most fashionable towns, as well as one of the most culturally rich, but the beach is a big draw, too. The water at Laguna is generally clean and calm, though occasionally the Pacific tends to be cool with strong tides. And 22 miles off the coast, Catalina Island is known for its myriad of outdoor activities like snorkeling, scuba, horseback-riding, kayaking and hiking, and is easily reached by boats from Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Pedro and Dana Point.
Choose from two area airports for your Mr. C Hotel getaway:
- Los Angeles International Airport (airport code: LAX is 7 miles away
- Burbank’s Bob Hope Airport (airport code: BUR) is approximately 10 miles away
- Prices are hotel only per night for up to 3 guests
- Taxes are not included in the above rates and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare / transportation to Los Angeles to the hotel are not included
- Travel is valid through June 30, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differtial by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Los Angeles hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!