2 Nights for 2 in Magical Lake Tahoe, CA for ONLY $59 – up to a $230 value – SAVE up to 74%!United-States / California / South-Lake-Tahoe / 2-night-Getaway---Lake-Tahoe
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience the USA’s most beautiful alpine lake area!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has partnered with GotStays.com to offer you this fabulous getaway which gives you the chance to purchase a 3-day / 2-night hotel (weekends included) stay at a wonderful resort in magical LakeTahoe for only $59 for 2 guests. You’ll stay at a great hotel like America’s Best Value Inn Casino Center, Best Western, La Quinta, or similar. And this low price also includes a $50 Restaurant.com Card which you can use anytime you want! Simply purchase your voucher from TripAlertz NOW and make your plans to visit within 12 months of your voucher purchase. Get ready to plan a fall, winter, spring, or summer escape at one of the most beautiful areas in the Western USA – and you’ll be saving up to 74% in the process!
HOW THIS WORKS
- Enjoy standard accommodations at a Laker Tahoe, CA-area resort such as America’s Best Value Inn Casino Center, Best Western, La Quinta or similar
- One voucher is good for two people
- Best of all, you have up to 1 year to use your voucher!
- 45-day advance booking notice must be given
- Promotion expires one year after purchase
- $25 tax deposit required when registering voucher
THINGS TO SEE & DO
It’s mostly about recreation on a Lake Tahoe getaway. Winter, spring, summer or fall – there’s always something to do here which will leave you with unforgettable memories – and will want you coming back for more!
Aerial Tram at Heavenly® Mountain Resort
Take the scenic gondola ride at the Heavenly® Ski Resort any time of year for an unsurpassed view of the area – it’s real close to the Stateline casinos. The 2.4 mile ride brings passengers to a 14,000 square foot deck which provides breath taking panoramic views ofLake Tahoe, the CarsonValley, and the Desolation Wilderness. The observation deck is a perfect place to enjoy a relaxed midday picnic or beautiful evening sunset.
Squaw Valley USA
Olympic buffs are sure to be interested in this one – The symbolicTower of Nations and Olympic flame still greet Squaw Valley's guests at the entrance! The aerial Cable Car at Squaw rises from the valley floor and ascends 2,000 vertical feet to a mountain-top paradise called High Camp at 8,200 feet. You'll relax in a new ultra-modern heated cabin as you enjoy views of sky-piercing peaks and beautiful Lake Tahoe. Panoramic front and roof tinted windows provide bird's-eye viewing of spectacular scenery that your mind will photograph. Once you arrive at High Camp, you can enjoy a variety of activities and dining options during the day and evening, winter and summer. The only way to return to the valley floor is the way you came. The scenery on each ride up and down the mountain is colored by the season and time of day, making each ride memorable.
Lake Tahoe Casinos
Inside theLake Tahoe casinos, enjoy all of the sizzle ofLas Vegas with gaming, world-class entertainment and great restaurants. Outside of the casinos, enjoy a natural paradise that offers every kind of summer and winter activity imaginable.Lake Tahoe casinos are open 24 hours a day. Challenge dozens of different slot and video slot machines. Spin roulette wheels. Try your luck at blackjack and a variety of poker games. Play craps, keno and bingo. Wager at race and sports book areas. Relax in VIP lounges. Share hi-tech video arcades with your kids. Even bet on true love at a beautiful casino wedding chapel!
A Winter Wonderland
Lake Tahoe is snow lover’s paradise! No place on earth has so many fun and exhilarating ways to enjoy the tons of white gold that fall each winter. And since the snow lasts well into the spring, you have plenty of time to try all of them! InLake Tahoe you can take on the snow anywhere from zero to 100 miles per hour! Race down your favorite mountain on a pair of skis or a snowboard. Engage the horsepower of a snowmobile or a horse-drawn sleigh. Ride in a sled pulled by a team of huskies, or sled and tube on your own inertia. Hike around in boots or snowshoes. Or, take a break from the snow and glide across ice at a skating rink. If you like slower-paced snow fun, build a snowman or throw some snowballs. For zero acceleration, sit indoors near a window and a cozy fireplace and gaze at the snow!
Come Back in the Good Old Summertime
Lake Tahoe offers enough out-of-doors activities to keep you busy all summer. Apply sunscreen liberally. Visit a beach and take a picnic and take a dip. Play tennis. Hike and bike on the flats and on the mountains. For the more adventurous thrill seeker, bungee jump. Go rock climbing. Ride a horse. Visit a park. And if you still have time and energy, there are many more quality activities to enjoy!
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport (airport code: RNO) is about an hour’s drive away.
- South Tahoe Express shuttle service is available from the airport to South Lake Tahoe for a nominal charge with regularly scheduled departures.
Complete redemption instructions will be included in your TripAlertz confirmation email.
- Your voucher purchase from TripAlertz is non-refundable
- Travel for 2 adults over the age of 25
- Weekends included!
- Includes a $50 Restaurant.com card!
- Must have major credit card for check-in
- $25 Tax Deposit not included
- Cannot book 5 days before and 5 days after a major holiday (including New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Two or more vouchers cannot be used concurrently, or, for group travel
- Vouchers can be gifted
- All bookings are final
- 45 Day booking notice required
- Hotel includes standard accommodations such as America’s Best Value Inn Casino Center, Best Western, La Quinta or similar
- All reservations are final and cannot be changed or cancelled
- See complete Terms and Conditions and “The Rules” at: http://www.laketahoe.gotstays.com
This offer is sponsored by GotStays.com and not by the individual hotels. Do not contact the properties. Please contact Got Stays for any questions regarding this offer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
South Lake Tahoe hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!