Luxury Delray Beach Hotel from $95/night Includes Limited Local Transportation and FREE Public-Area WiFi - SAVE 47%!United-States / Florida / Delray-Beach / The-Seagate-Hotel-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Experience South Florida’s Beautiful Beaches!
>> Click to read what's included
Take advantage of this amazing getaway to The Seagate Hotel & Spa in beautiful Delray Beach and enjoy a stay at one of Florida’s “grand” luxury hotels, with impeccable accommodations, great restaurants, a private beach club, and more. 3 nights start at only $286 for 2 guests which gives you savings of 47% for this decadent luxury. Book now and lock in your getaway and savings!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
3 nights from only $286 for 2 adults!
- 3 nights in a Courtyard, Deluxe, or Superior room
- Mandatory resort fee of $30 per night (plus tax) inlcudes the following amenities:
- Private beach access at The Seagate Beach Club
- Towels, umbrellas, and chairs provided for use at The Seagate Beach Club
- Transportation anywhere within a 3-mile radius of hotel
- Transportation to/from The Seagate Beach Club
- Full Beach Club access to beach, pool & restaurants
- Access to The Seagate Country Club featuring 18-hole, private golf course and tennis
(golf course is undergoing renovations Summer 2013)
- 24hr access to the Fitness Center
- One complimentary newspaper delivered daily to your guest room
- In-Room Coffee & Tea
- Local & Toll Free Calls
ABOUT THE SEAGATE HOTEL & SPA
Spend an unforgettable beach escape at The Seagate Hotel & Spa! Located in beautiful Delray Beach between Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale on South Florida’s Atlantic coast, you’ll find a wonderful array of facilities and amenities at this grand, yet intimate, luxury resort “where island ease meets urban chic!" Accommodations are first rate with hi-tech appointments like flat-screen TVs and DVD players amid high-style furnishings and in-room appointments. There are six dining options. For recreation, there’s the exclusive, private oceanfront Seagate Beach Club, exuding casual elegance in a soothing Bahamian style. The Beach Club features direct beach access with chairs, umbrellas and towel service; beachside swimming pool; poolside beverage service; ocean-view casual and fine dining restaurants, plus water-sports activities and rentals; there’s even free wireless Internet service, and you can even rent your own beachside cabana! The hotel also offers a state-of-the-art fitness center plus a full-service spa with seven private treatment rooms and a full menu of massage, skin care, and body treatments for the ultimate in pampering. If you have to do a little work, there’s a 24-hour business center. If you simply must shop, there are two great on-site boutiques, plus the legendary shopping areas of Atlantic Avenue, Palm Beach, and Boca Raton are not far away!
Choose from luxury boutique accommodations decorated in warm dark woods and designer furnishings – Courtyard King Room (400 sq ft; 1 king bed) sleeps a maximum of 2 guests; Deluxe Room (525 sq ft; 1 king + sleeper or 2 queen beds) sleeps up to 4 guests; Superior Room (600 sq ft; 1 king + sleeper or 2 queen beds) sleeps up to 4 guests. Whichever category you choose, all accommodations reflect the sophisticated style and relaxed elegance of The Seagate’s tropical setting.
(Please note: TripAlertz rate covers 2 guests; additional guests 13 and older charged $15/person per night and is payable directly to the hotel at time of check-in)
Room amenities feature:
- Pillow-top bed with premium bedding and down duvet
- Furnished balcony
- Marble bathroom with jetted bathtub, separate shower, and complimentary designer bath amenities
- 42” flat-panel TV with premium cable channels
- DVD player and iPod docking station
- Wired and wireless Internet access (additional charge)
- Private kitchenette with microwave and coffee/tea maker
- Cordless telephone with free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a great meal with your favorite drink at any of the hotel’s six restaurants and bar/lounges!
Food & beverage options:
- The Atlantic Grille (signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads; plus Happy Hour and live entertainment Tuesday through Saturday)
- Seagate Beach Club:
- Casual Dining & Patio (downstairs; lunch and dinner)
- Fine Dining & Terrace (upstairs; fine-dining menu from Thursday to Saturday)
- Etc. Café (light breakfast, quick lunch, snacks on the go; also coffee and pastries, soups, salads, Boar's Head sandwiches, and more)
- Seagate Country Club (offers lunch and dining options as well as banquet space)
- Oceanfront bar (at The Seagate Beach Club)
- Bar/lounge (at the Atlantic Grille)
- 24-hour room service
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access: $9.95/day
- Valet parking: $19/night (in/out privileges)
- In-room refrigerator: $25/night
- Pet fee: $25 per day, plus one-time $50 cleaning fee
- Rollaways available for $30 plus tax
- 24-hour front desk
THINGS TO SEE & DO
If you like cruising around swanky oceanfront towns, you’ve come to the right part of the country! Recently name the “Best of the Road – Most Fun Small Town in America” by Rand McNally (of atlas fame) and USA Today, Delray Beach is a joy to visit, with grand hotels sitting alongside quaint seaside inns and a downtown area with a wealth of shops, restaurants and cafes. For decades, Delray Beach has been known for award-winning beaches, fishing, boating, kite surfing, kayaking and more – and it’s also been known to make the list of “best sand-castle building” areas, too! Famous Atlantic Avenue is lined with art galleries, boutique shopping and a wealth of restaurants ranging from picturesque sidewalk dining to fine dining and romantic restaurants.
Shopping, Shopping, Shopping…Delray, Palm Beach and Boca….
Local shopping in this part of the county is legendary. Delray Beach has Atlantic Avenue, lined with unique boutiques and art galleries. And of course there’s Palm Beach and Worth Avenue – there’s no shopping destination quite like it. For its entire history, Worth Avenue has been with synonymous with international standards of superior quality, elegant couture houses, art and antiques, jewelry, fine furnishings and wonderful restaurants – all within a three-block area! And don’t forget about Boca Raton’s Mizner Park, an upscale lifestyle center in downtown Boca with shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
Discover the Morikami…and discover the essence of Japan in Florida! The mission of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is to provide authentic Japanese cultural experiences that entertain, educate, and inspire. The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens has been a center for Japanese arts and culture in South Florida – it’s modeled after an authentic Japanese villa – with rotating exhibitions in its art galleries. The gardens are beautiful, and reflect major periods of Japanese garden design. Authentic tea ceremonies are performed in its Seishin-an tea house and Japanese traditional festivals celebrated for the public several times a year!
Here’s one of the area’s best attractions – an amazing public park created on 50 acres of unused land which has been transformed into a recreation wetlands! There’s a three-quarter mile boardwalk which crosses between open water pond areas, emergent marsh areas, shallow shells and islands with shrubs and snags to foster nesting and roosting – a great way to observe birds in their natural habitats! It’s almost like a “living National Geographic” – and a great way to escape the Delray Beach crowds for a taste of what it might have been like in Florida at the turn of the century….
- Choose from three area airports for your Seagate Hotel & Spa getaway:
- Miami International Airport (airport code: MIA); 55 miles away
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (airport code: FLL); 35 miles away
- Palm Beach International Airport (airport code: PBI); 20 miles away
- Prices are hotel only for 3 nights for two guests
- Multiple packages may be reserved to create a longer stay in 3-night increments
- Taxes are not included and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Mandatory Resort fee of $30 (plus tax) per room per night is added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel valid through September 30, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Rates are for 2 guests; extra person rate of $15/person per night (13 and older) applies and is payable directly to the hotel at time of check-in
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be accommodated subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at 888-425-3789
Delray Beach hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!