Exclusive & Exceptional St. James's Club in Antigua All-Inclusive plan: meals, spirits, water sports & more $129/person per night, incl. taxes & fees - Save 60%!Antigua-and-Barbuda / Falmouth / St.-James's-Club
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Watch the St. James's Video:
>> Click to read what's included
AS FEATURED IN TRAVELZOO'S WEEKLY TOP 20!
The exclusive St. James's Club boasts a 4.5 Star TripAdvisor Traveler Rating, based on 1,200 reviews. The resort is nestled on a 100-acre private peninsula, featuring 8 restaurants & bars, 6 pools, 2 private beaches, some of Antigua's best snorkeling sites, and more! This pristine resort has also been awarded the Green Globe Certification for its sustainability initiatives.
The flight to the Island of Antigua is an affordable and generally easy one, offering non-stop options from many U.S. airports. Bring the kids, bring your friends, or just make it a cozy getaway for the two of you – at savings of 60%, you can’t afford to miss this!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
All-Inclusive Specials Include:
● Accommodations in a Premium Waterview King Room for 2 guests
● Each well-appointed Premium Waterview Room features a private balcony or terrace
● All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, afternoon tea and pre-dinner appetizers
● All beverages – name-brand liquors, house wines and soft drinks by the glass, Caribbean beers, and tropical coolers… plus a Welcome Drink upon arrival
● FREE WiFi (in public areas)
● Non-motorized water-sports (with instruction – if you need it) including: windsurfing, sunfish sailing, kayaking, catamaran sailing and snorkeling
● 6 pools (including two for "adult's only" + 1 children's only pool)
● 2 pristine beaches on a private peninsula
● Tennis on 6 championship courts
● Air-conditioned fitness center
● 2 Kidz Clubs (toddlers and teens; with supervised activities)
● Nightly entertainment
● All hotel taxes and service charges
ABOUT THE ST. JAMES’S CLUB RESORT
Located on a 100-acre private peninsula on sun-drenched Antigua’s southeast coast, the all-inclusive St. James’s Club offers an amazing laid-back Caribbean setting for singles, couples and families. Impeccable facilities include spacious accommodations in over-sized rooms. There are two private beaches on Mamora Bay – one with calm waters, great for snorkeling, sailing, kayaking or windsurfing. Or if you enjoy frolicking in the invigorating ocean waters, try the surf at Coco Beach on the Atlantic Ocean side – there’s even a palm grove garden to provide some natural shade. If you’ve had enough of the sun by the sand, just remember that it’s always cool by the pools – and the St. James’s Club gives you no less than six to choose from – some are great for families and activities, some are for “quiet time” for adults only. On dry land, you can play a set or two at the Club’s Tennis Center, or keep up with your workout routine at the air-conditioned fitness center. The resort offers golf club rentals, free of charge, Cedar Valley and Jolly Harbour courses are both about 35 minutes away. Kids can spend some quality time with new-found friends at the Kidz Club during the day and in the evenings – meals included! And evenings will be filled with island-style entertainment under a starry Caribbean sky!
Many major carriers fly right into Antigua (airport code: ANU) from the U.S., Canada and the U.K.. Upon arrival, it’s about a 30-minute ride from the airport to the resort. Taxis are available throughout Antigua. Fares between the airport, harbour, and many hotels and destinations are fixed and can be obtained upon arrival. A Taxi fare from V.C. Bird International Airport to the St. James's Club is approximately US$36 one-way. Taxi drivers are also qualified as tour guides for sightseeing trips. Daily shuttles to the capital city, St. John's, are available Monday - Thursday except Sundays & public holidays for a small fee. Shuttles are also available on Sundays for visits to Shirley Heights. Tour rates can be obtained beforehand through the St. James's Club.
Use the TripAlertz Flight Search tool above to find the Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
Sample round-trip fares to ANU from:
NYC(nonstop): $456* MIA(nonstop): $546* ATL(nonstop): $570* WAS: $582* BOS: $574* CHI: $639* PHL: $551* DFW: $607* LAX: $686* SFO: $706* DEN: $621* SAN: $654*
*(sample airfares above found on TripAlertz powered by Hop2 on April 3, 2012 at 5:45 p.m. PT for round-trip travel May 19 - May 26)
You’ll be staying in a Premium Waterview King Room, which is located on the ground or upper floor. Decorated in a pleasing Caribbean style furnishings, these spacious air-conditioned rooms feature terra-cotta tile floors and a furnished private terrace or balcony with partial-ocean and garden view. Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Additional charges apply for more than 2 guests in a room (above age two).
Premium Waterview King Room amenities feature:
● 1 King Bed with premium beddings; max. occupancy is 3 guests (rollaway bed upon request to TripAlertz)
● A limited number Premium Waterview 2 Double Bed Rooms may be available by calling TripAlertz at 888-425-3789; max. occupany is 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children
● Extra person rates: Adults 12 and older: $99.00/person per night; Children 2-11 years old: $59/child per night (children under 2 are free); Please call TripAlertz (888-425-3789) to add extra persons after your purchase is complete
● Furnished patio or balcony
● 37” flat-screen cable TV
● Air conditioning and ceiling fan
● Bathroom with tub and shower and designer toiletries
● Hair dryer, Iron/ironing board and In-room safe
● Refrigerator available free of charge, upon request (subject to availability)
Additional Resort details/amenities feature:
● Check-in Time: 3pm
● Check-out Time: 12pm
● 24 hour front desk
● Business Center (additional fees may apply)
● Children's pool
● Car Rental Available onsite
● Multilingual Staff
● Currency Exchange
● Medical Services (additional fees may apply)
● Childcare/babysitting services (additional fees may apply)
● Dive Shop - to enjoy world class reef diving
● Deep sea fishing (additional fees may apply)
FOOD & DRINK
St. James’s Club Resort offers a choice of distinctive dining experiences, and along with plentiful meals and unlimited drinks, you can enjoy an Afternoon Tea – such a civilized way to wind down from your fun-filled activities. Rest assured, you’ll never be hungry or thirsty during a St. James’s Club getaway!
Food and Beverage Options:
● Rainbow Garden (Open-air restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner including theme evenings with entertainment)
● Coco Beach Restaurant and Bar (Casual dining featuring salads, soups, burgers and pastas)
● Docksider (Specializing in Caribbean-style dishes and the freshest of seafood)
● Docksider Grill (Seaside eatery featuring lighter casual fare including sandwiches from late morning to afternoon)
● Piccolo Mondo (Specializing in Italian cuisine with a Caribbean twist; NOTE: All inclusive guests, adults & children, dining at Piccolo Mondo Restaurant will pay a $35.00 supplement per person)
● The Reef Deck Bar (Adjacent to the main pool)
● Mamora Bay Bar (Beach bar)
● Coco Beach Bar (Beach bar)
● Drinks Cart (Beach cart beverage delivery with soda, beer, rum and fruit punch while on the beach)
● Jacaranda Lounge (Popular bar with live bands)
● Docksider Bar (For entertainment featuring Caribbean Calypso evenings)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
There’s so much to do on Antigua. Here’s just a taste of some of the highlights:
For an un-beach-y view of a Caribbean shoreline, make sure to visit Devil’s Bridge on Antigua’s northeastern coast at Indian town. Now a national park, the natural rock / limestone arch formations have been carved by countless centuries of relentless crashing breakers of the Atlantic Ocean. And why the name “Devil’s Bridge”, you ask? Apparently, it was the site where slaves, out of desperation, chose to end their lives by throwing themselves off the bridge into the un-survivable surf below.
The charming town of Falmouth was one of the original British settlements on the island’s south coast, and is just a few minutes walk from Nelson’s Dockyard and English Harbor. Surrounded by old sugar plantations and mills, Falmouth boasts an active waterfront which hosts many world-class yachts which make their way into the harbor. You’ll also find Windward Beach, one of the island’s most lovely, in this area.
Nelson’s Dockyard at English Harbor
Take a tour to visit Nelson’s Dockyard National Park at English Harbour, Antigua’s most famous attraction. You don’t have to be a history buff to delight in a realistic view of English maritime life in the 18th century. Now completely restored, this is the only Georgian Dockyard in the world. And if you get the chance, make sure to travel up to Shirley Heights for amazing panoramic and far-reaching views of Nelson’s Dockyard and English Harbour below.
Shopping in St. John’s: Public Market + More
It would be worth your while to make a trip to the island’s capital. You can experience a true taste of local Caribbean life at the Public Market, where on Fridays and Saturdays, locals jam the area to buy and sell (haggle and yell) the freshest of fruits, vegetables, fish and spices – this is old-time Caribbean shopping at its best. If haggling while shopping isn’t your thing, you do have some choices. Heritage Quay is a shopping mall located where the cruise ships dock, where you’ll find shops that sell a good selection of both duty free goods and local crafts. Redcliffe Quay is a charming waterfront marketplace with its cotton-candy colored buildings that house shops, restaurants and boutiques connected by courtyards and lovely landscaped walkways.
Zip Along Like Tarzan or Jane
Take a canopy tour for a different change of pace. There are 21 “stations” where you can soar above the rain-forest filled valley below. There are even some Indiana-Jones-inspired suspension bridges – don’t be shy to scream your heart out – everyone else does too!
Enjoy world class snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, sailing, incredible nature walks, golf at Cedar Valley and Jolly Harbour courses, play tennis on one of 6 championship course and enjoy the glorious beauty of Antigua!
● Airfare to Antigua is not included
● Airport transfers are not included
● Travel valid between April 20 - October 31, 2012
● Blackout dates July 12 - July 19, 2012
● Call our Travel Service Experts at (888) 425-3789 to add additional guests.
● ENTRY / EXIT REQUIREMENTS: The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires all travelers to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada to have a valid passport to enter or re-enter the United States. U.S. citizens must have a valid U.S. passport if traveling by air, including to and from Mexico. If traveling by sea, U.S. citizens can use a passport or passport card. No Visa required for U.S. citizens.
● The official currency of Antigua is the Eastern Caribbean dollar which is fixed to the US dollar. A recent exchange rate was US$1.00 = EC$2.70. US currency, travelers checks and major credit cards are welcome everywhere.
● TripAlertz Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable and cancellations are not permitted. Travel date changes can be accommodated for a $75 change fee (by calling TripAlertz), and are subject to resort availability.
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!