4-nights for 2 Adults + 2 Kids in Cancun including all meals, alcohol, entertainment & more, save 60%!Mexico / Cancun / Sea-Adventure-Resort-&-Waterpark
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Cancun – the “Fun Capital” of the dazzling Mexican Caribbean!
>> Click to read what's included
Do an image search for “Cancun” on the Internet and you’ll see why everyone who comes here absolutely loves it! Every picture features gorgeous blue skies, pristine turquoise waters and of course, the stunning white sand beaches. And these aren’t touched-up images; they’re the real deal. Cancun is known for its beautiful surroundings, but it’s also known for its water sports, amazing shopping and electric nightlife. Sail, swim, snorkel, or windsurf on the shore. Try the thrill of the 40-ft. waterslides at the incredible Sea Adventure Water Park. Shopping malls abound – you can find just about anything in these air-conditioned oases. And when the sun goes down, Cancun comes to life. With hundreds and bars and clubs in the area, Cancun nightlife is legendary. So, stop looking at pictures and start experiencing it for real. Book today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
All-inclusive getaway features – fun for the whole family!
● 4 nights Superior room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 kids (6 years old and younger)
● All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks, lunch and dinner) and dining at 2 specialty restaurants
● Room service for Continental Breakfast
● 24-hour food & beverage program
● Quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
● Non-motorized watersports
● Admission to Sea Adventure Water Park featuring 40-ft high waterslides with tunnels, rapids and plunge pool, plus a separate area of fun for kids under 8
● One lighted tennis, basketball and volleyball court plus a soccer field and 13-hole mini-golf course
● Daily sports & activities program for adults and kids
● Indoor and outdoor “Kids Club” with fully supervised activities
● Entertainment and live dinner shows three times a week
ABOUT THE SEA ADVENTURE RESORT & WATER PARK
The Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark invites you to experience true Mexican hospitality on an unforgettable Cancun escape under the dazzling Mexican sun! Ideal for families, couples and singles, this beachfront resort is located on the north side of Cancun at the tip of the lovely seaside village of Puerto Juarez, with the island of Isla Mujeres beckoning just off the coast. The resort features an amazing water park with a 40-ft multi-level “Tree House”, the starting point of 4 exciting waterslides full of tunnels, twists and turns that run into an amazing plunge pool below. The “Little Adventure” area is perfect for the under-6 years set, with themed slides, mushroom jets and wading pools. You’ll also find a resort-style oceanfront swimming pool, 3 Jacuzzis, and over 1,000-ft of white sand beach where you can enjoy non-motorized watersports. Land-based activities feature a 13-hole mini-golf course, soccer field, lighted tennis court and a multi-sports court for basketball and volleyball. All meals and snacks are included at 4 restaurants featuring buffet-style and a la carte dining, and unlimited drinks can be enjoyed at a host of bars. There’s a theater with live dinner shows three times a week, daily activities program and even a kids club with supervised activities for ages 4-12.
Enjoy your spacious and bright air-conditioned guestroom, decorated in a contemporary style with a traditional Mexican flair.
Superior Room amenities feature:
● One king or two double beds
● Private bathroom with shower
● Balcony or terrace with pool or garden view
● Ceiling fan
● Color satellite TV
● Coffee Maker
● Hair dryer
● Iron / ironing board
● In-room safety deposit box (at an additional cost)
FOOD & DRINK
It sure is nice to know that the only “work” you’ll have to do for feeding yourself and/or the family is to decide where and what to eat.. and when! The Sea Adventure Resort features a selection of choices for your dining and drinking pleasure.
Food and Beverage Options:
● El Palmar (International buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with tableside beverage service; dinner themes change nightly from an internationally inspired menu)
● Ostras & Oysters (A la carte international and seafood specialty restaurant; dinner)
● La Terraza (Beachside restaurant for lunch and snacks; pasta and pizza specialties for dinner; late night snacks served all night long until 5am )
● Snack bar (Located steps from the pool and Water Park; snacks, salads, pizza)
● Dinner Theater (Themed dining with live entertainment three times a week)
● Diego’s Bar (Poolside bar including swim-up pool bar section)
● Tequila’s (Authentic Mexican “cantina”, drinks and late-night snacks; open until the wee hours)
● Oasis Wet Bar (Located in the heart of the Water Park, drinks)
● Room service for Continental Breakfast
Start your day with a delectable buffet breakfast or a Continental Breakfast served in your room! From there, let the fun begin. Everyone will want to head over to the new Water Park with its slides and attractions for children of all ages. For a less lively atmosphere, pull up a lounge chair on the beautiful stretch of beach, by the oceanfront swimming pool or on the oceanfront sun-deck. Enjoy a round of mini-golf on the challenging 13-hole course which winds through the resort within beautifully-landscaped gardens – there are even sand traps, mini-mountains and ramps! Kids can spend some time away from their parents enjoying supervised activities at the Kids Club. You can head over to the soccer field or the multi-use court for volleyball or pick-up basketball game, or to the tennis court which is also lit for night play. Dinner shows with live entertainment are scheduled three times a week in the large theater. A variety of bars are open until 1am; and late-night snacks are available well past midnight at the beach side restaurant.
OFF-RESORT-BASED ACTIVITIES (At Additional Charge)
Visit “La Isla”
Isla Mujeres is a small beautiful island only a short ferry ride away from the seaside village of Puerto Juarez located just north of Cancun. It’s only five mile long and less than ½ a mile wide, and perfect for a day trip with lovely beaches and a charming small town with great restaurants and shopping. It’s known as the “Isle of Women” as, in ancient Mayan history, the island was used for traditional fertility ceremonies. ISla Mujeres is also the ancestral hatching ground for giant sea turtles which lay their eggs in the soft sands every May through September. The turtles are federally protected and their eggs are placed in pens to keep them safe from predators. The newly hatched turtles are placed in tanks until they are released into the wild by the local school children.
Shop ‘til you drop in the super Cancun shopping malls! They’re large, they’re air-conditioned, and have just about anything you’d ever want to purchase. And they’re located all around the island in the heart of the Hotel Zone, with Plaza Caracol, Kukulkan Plaza and Luxury Avenue and La Isla Shopping Village among the top three centers. TIP: For a different type of shopping with a true local flavor, try the Mercado 28, a colorful Mexican handicrafts and flea market – located in Downtown Cancun – which has all sorts of trinkets, baubles and souvenirs all in one place, and usually at prices which are less than at the Hotel Zone shopping malls.
Cancun golf courses are every golfers dream! Aside from the fact that they are in the most beautiful settings imaginable, the golf courses in Cancun and Riviera Maya meet the highest standards set by professional golf tournaments and expert golfers. Magical scenery and great weather have attracted world renowned golf course designers – including Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Robert Von Hagge, Isao Aoki, Greg Norman and P.B. Dye, just to name a few – to create some of their masterpiece golf courses here, offering some of the most competitive golf in the world.
Playa del Carmen… Just Down the Coast
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida - 5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearby Cozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
The most popular ecological theme park near Cancun is Xcaret (pronounced Esh-karet), located down the coast on the Riviera Maya. View wildlife in it natural habitat surrounded by the most beautiful flora and fauna; snorkel in the calm inlets, and there is even a natural underground river you can swim along to cool off. Another very popular ecological attraction in the Riviera Maya is Xel-Ha (pronounced Shel-Ha), one of the world’s largest natural aquariums which is made up of a series of inlet and lagoon systems. Xel Ha, in the Mayan language, means ‘the place where water is born’.
A getaway to Cancun would not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The Mayan civilization was among the original cultures of the New World and spanned more than 3,000 years. The Mayans lived mainly on the Yucatan Peninsula in the eastern one third of Mesoamerica and at its peak had one of the most densely populated and culturally dynamic societies in the world. Mayan culture is known for its spectacular art, impressive architecture, and sophisticated mathematical and astronomical systems which were all way ahead of their time. The most famous remains of the ancient Mayan world are the seaside ruins of Tulum … and Chichen Itza, the “grand-daddy of them all” located in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Many domestic and international carriers fly into Cancun International Airport. From there, it's about a half-hour ride to the hotel by taxi or shared airport shuttle.
● Reservations are required and the hotel is subject to availability.
● Arrival / check-in is based on availability
● Exact reservation dates are made by you by calling 1-800-401-8455 after purchasing your vouchers from TripAlertz
● Guests are responsible for all applicable government taxes and resort fees which are collected at the time when you book your travel dates
● During certain holidays a surcharge may apply
● Accommodations are provided at the Sea Adventure Resort & Water Park
● Reservations are non-refundable
● This offer is for individual couples and families; family-friendly hotel (welcomes singles, couples, families)
● Valid for up to (2) adults and (2) kids (6 years old and younger)
● This special offer is limited to one per household or family.
● Multiple families can travel together on this promotion.
● Extra person or child 7 years and older options available at time of making reservation
● Additional travelers and room nights will be at a discounted rate when accompanying the original purchaser of this vacation offer
● Valid ID and credit card are required for check-in
● Reservation guarantee is required at time of reservation request
● Travelers with confirmed reservations who fail to check-in on their reservation date, or who fail to reschedule their reservations at least two weeks in advance, will result in a $200 fee or forfeit their vacation
● Reservation dates must be confirmed within 12 months from date of purchase
● No cash value/cash back
● Airfare is not included with this offer; customers are responsible for their own transportation
● Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
● This offer is not valid on existing reservations
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!