7 nights for up to 6 people to anywhere in the world in a 3-4 star resort – for only $499!United-States / California / The-Cities-to-the-Mountains / 7-night-Worldwide-Resort-Accommodations
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
From Argentina to Zimbabwe - The world is your playground!
>> Click to read what's included
You've heard the phrase "The world is your playground". Well, with this deal, it really, really is. Because this deal is for a voucher... for 7 nights...for any dates...for anywhere in the world! Choose from hundreds of eligible resorts everywhere… from Argentina to Zimbabwe. Ski the mountains in Colorado. Walk the historical Great Wall in China. See the pyramids in Egypt. Ride in a gondola on the Grand Canal in Venice. Wherever you want to go – there’s a resort there. Whatever you want to do – there’s a resort there. Whatever you want to see – yep, you guessed it – there’s a resort there, too. Just pick the place, the resort and the date. You get seven nights in one of our 3-4 star, 1- or 2-Bedroom Resort Accommodations for one epic price. So, if there’s somewhere you’ve been dying to go, now’s your chance. Book this one of a kind deal right now.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Stay 7 nights in a 1- or 2-Bedroom resort anywhere in the world
● 7 nights in a 3-4 star resorts
● Accommodations for up to 6 guests (maximum occupancy may vary by resort choice)
● Choose your destination: From Argentina to Zimbabwe
ABOUT THE RESORTS
While the resorts for this deal are scattered throughout the world and each couldn’t be any different, they all do share some similarities. Each resort has a 1- or 2-Bedroom with a full kitchen and living area. You’ll also have free reign to any of the resort’s swimming pools and other resort-specific activities. Plus each resort has a full complement of amenities to make it feel like a home away from home.
For a complete resort listing, visit http://worldwideresortdeals.com/
All resorts accommodations include a wide-range of amenities.
● 1-Bedroom with one king bed or two queen beds
● 2- Bedroom with one king bed or two queen beds; second room with two twin beds and second bathroom
● Bedrooms have hairdryer, dresser, TV, clock radio
● Private entrances, furnished, air-conditioning and heating
● Living area with cable TV, dining room with table and chairs
● Full kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, pots/pans, spacious counters and cupboard space
● In-suite bathrooms with premium toiletries
THINGS TO SEE & DO AROUND THE WORLD
Sydney Opera House
Take a tour of one of the most famous landmarks in all of Australia. The Sydney Opera House is home to 1,000 rooms, 300 corridors, 1,600 performances a year, and hundreds of tales and secrets. Step inside the amazing venue and see for yourself.
Skydiving in Melbourne
Ever want to jump out of a plane? Well, for those adrenaline junkies that do, the Melbourne Skydive Centre is takes guests up to 14,000 ft. in two amazing locations – the Yarra Valley and Great Ocean Road. If you love adventure, this is a must see.
The Great Wall
Stretching for more than 5,000 kilometers, China’s greatest ancient fortification was built over a two-thousand year period. This amazing wall elicits awes as you approach it. But once you’re on it, you can truly appreciate the construction and take in spectacular views from almost every point on the wall. A must-see if you’re heading to Beijing.
The Forbidden City in Beijing
It lies on 250 acres has over 9,000 rooms, was home to 24 different emperors and was built somewhere in the 15th century. The Forbidden City is an amazing imperial palace in the heart of Beijing. Home to both the Ming and Qing dynasties, this amazing compound took 15 years and over one million workers to complete.
The Colosseum in Rome
One of the most visited landmarks in Rome, The Colosseum was built in the 1st century AD and was the site of gladiator fights, mock sea battles and other enactments. Three stories high with tiered seating, the Colosseum originally held 50,000 spectators. It’s amazing to behold this ancient relative of today’s mega stadiums.
Consisting of 117 separate islands connected by bridges and canals, Venice is a sight to behold. In the Middle Ages and Renaissance times, Venice was major center for commerce and trade and is still known as one of the greatest and most beautiful cities for art.
Hidden beneath a dramatic volcanic peak at the southern end of Yasawa Island are the Blue Lagoon Caves, one of the settings for the 1980 movie starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins. This version of Blue Lagoon was largely filmed in the lagoon between Nanuya Lai Lai and Tavewa in the middle of the island group. Visit this spectacular lagoon and swim within its hidden chambers, linked to the sea by underwater passages.
Scuba Diving in Fiji
The tropical seas of Yasawa are clear and teeming with marine life. Whether a first-timer or an experienced diver, these waters are yours to explore under the guidance of the resort’s accredited PADI diving instructor and dive masters. With a promise to protect the island’s unspoiled environment, Yasawa takes small groups diving on the spectacular reefs that surround these shores, many of them undiscovered until only recently. A special treat between May and October are migrating manta rays.
Eiffel Tower (Paris)
The most visible icon of France, the Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 by Gustave Eiffel for that year’s World Fair. At 323 meters, it is the tallest building in France. Guests can take in the views from three different levels.
Louvre Museum (Paris)
Home of some of the most famous works of art, the Louvre is on of the largest art museums in the world. The Mona Lisa and Venus De Milo are amongst its nearly 400,000 pieces of art.
● Accommodations are provided at PGR’s Condo Collection. Condos are defined as: Studio Suites, Condos, Villas, Townhomes and consist of up to a 2 Bedroom accommodations.
● This offer is for adults at least 23 years of age.
● Resorts accommodations are defined as: Condos, Villas, Townhomes and consist of up to a 2 Bedrooms accommodations.
● Customer options include larger accommodations, All-Inclusive options and Premium Resort locations, where additional costs apply.
● Some Resorts may require a guest to pay additional fees, for example; a security deposit, a utilities surcharge, special service fees, and activities/amenities.
● Reservations are required and resorts are subject to availability.
● Available inventory varies and is updated regularly
● Guests are responsible for all applicable government taxes, resort fees, fees that are up to $39.28 per day, which are collected at point of reservation.
● During certain holidays a surcharge may apply.
● Accommodations are provided at PGR’s Resort Collection.
● This offer is for individual couples and families.
● This special offer allows multiple families to travel together on this offer, based upon availability.
● A valid ID and credit card are required for check-in.
● A reservation guarantee is required at time of reservation request.
● Travelers with confirmed reservations who fail to check-in on their reservation date, or who fail to reschedule their reservations at least two weeks in advance, will result in a $175 fee or forfeit their vacation.
● This offer expires 12 months from date of purchase, so reservation dates must be confirmed within 12 months from date of purchase.
● No cash value/cash back.
● Airfare is not included with this offer; customers are responsible for their own transportation.
● Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!