Save over 70% on a tropical 5-night getaway in a lush Riviera Maya resort priced at only $299!Mexico / Puerto-Vallarta / A-Riviera-Maya-resort-by-ON-Sell-Vacations
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
DISCOVER THE BEST OF THE RIVIERA MAYA IN STYLE!
>> Click to read what's included
TripAlertz has teamed up with ON-Sell Vacations to bring you an out-of-this-world deal on a 5-night getaway to Mexico’s Riviera Maya. Located just south of Cancun, this Riviera Maya boutique hotel is miles from the ordinary. And with a rate this low, we have to keep the name of the resort a secret…for now.
Immerse yourself in a tropical jungle of pristine white-sand beaches, numerous water sports, mysterious underground water pools, vibrant nightlife, and exciting activities. Step back in time with the casual pace of the ancient Mayan cities of Coba and Tulum. Feel the excitement of Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue. Try snorkeling at Xel-Ha’s natural aquarium or hike through Xcaret eco-archaeological park. No matter which path you choose, you're sure to find something you've never seen before.
Nervous about the property? No need to be! We’ll tell you where you’re going after you purchase your voucher. And if, for some reason, you’re not completely satisfied with where you’ll be staying, just call us back within 24 hours from when you receive your confirmation, and we’ll cancel your booking with a full refund – no questions asked.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
- 5 nights at the Riviera Maya resort for 2 Adults and 2 Children (0-12 yrs old)
- Accommodations in a Gardenview Guestroom
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Seasonal welcome amenity upon arrival
ABOUT THE RESORT
Built in harmony with the mangroves and lush tropical surroundings, this boutique resort not only offers a unique natural setting, but also embraces all that is wonderful about the region. With only 98 deluxe rooms housed in two buildings that are tucked into the jungle, you are sure to receive attentive service while enjoying fine accommodations. Stunning views of the jungle are offered from each balcony. Guest also receive complimentary transportation to the rest of the resort complex, which includes additional restaurants and bars, a full-service business center, Supermarket, wine bar, swimming pools, tennis courts, executive 18-hole Golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, flamenco sanctuary, private beach club, and the world-class Spa Brio.
Enjoy your spacious air-conditioned guestroom, decorated in lovely tropical hues with lovely garden views from the private balcony.
Gardenview Guestroom amenities feature:
● One king or two double beds
● Private bathroom with shower
● Ceiling fan
● Color Flat-screen TV
● Hair dryer
● In-room safety deposit box
● Wireless Internet Access (surcharge)
FOOD & DRINK
La Terraza Snack: Located next to the pool, enjoy a snack or beverage in a relaxing environment with music covered by the jungle and the Riviera Maya sun. Open daily from 7:00am to 10:30pm.
Xtabay Deli Cafe & Bar: Located in the lobby area, you will find tasty dishes ready to go. Start your day with freshly brewed coffee and later enjoy from a variety of salads, sandwiches, panini's and bakery. In the evening you can have a cocktail, beer or flavored margaritas. Open daily from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
Restaurant Del Lago: Dinner offered buffet style in a traditional Mexican palapa. Open daily from 6:00pm – 10:00pm (except Thursday)
Room Service: Choose from a full menu of International delicacies. Open daily from 11:00AM to 11:00PM.
Play an invigorating round of golf on the Nicklaus Design executive golf course. With a strategic, state-of-the-art design, golfing here allows the enjoyment of a relaxing, placid atmosphere with friends and family. Spend your day at Brio Health Spa with a relaxing massage, rejuvenating facial or hydrating body treatments, raising your spirit and rejuvenating the body. And don't forget to visit the Flamingo, Turtle and Crocodile sanctuary and the freeing of the turtles from August to September.
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Playa del Carmen
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida - 5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearby Cozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
Puerto Morelos might only be located 20 minutes south of Cancun, but it truly is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the near-by high-energy resort areas. It’s a charming small fishing village with a laid-back atmosphere, replete with a zocolo (town square) surrounded by small shops and local restaurants along its perimeter. The main beach is lovely and just steps from the town center, and is dotted with restaurants and bars. The waters are beautifully calm in good weather. The snorkeling here is amazing – you can bargain with one of the friendly local fishermen to take you out in a small boat to the reef lying just off-shore for some incredible underwater views!
Discover charming of Akumal, nestled on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean and 45 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. This small beachside community has long been a secret getaway known only to those who loved exploring the seaside jungle areas of the Yucatan Coast. This hidden gem has 3 beautiful bays, making it a haven for divers and snorkel enthusiasts. Enjoy the white sandy beach on the main Akumal Bay, dotted with restaurants, dive shops and fun and funky beach bars.
“Aktunchen”, a Mayan name which means "natural well inside a cave" is a must-visit attraction located 25 minutes south from Playa del Carmen. This amazing eco-park, true to its name, features remarkable underground caves which have been said to be over 5-million years old. A guided walk through underground passages takes you past stalactites and stalagmites, ending at a beautiful, crystal clear “cenote” (natural well). You’ll also find a fascinating wildlife zoo dedicated to preserving the area’s natural flora and fauna, a zip-line for some tree-top canopy fun and excitement, and another large cenote for snorkeling and swimming.
Off to the island of Cozumel
A 30-minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen takes you over to the island of Cozumel. This tiny island also hosts several ruin sites, some of the best beaches in Mexico, Punta Sur Lighthouse and world-famous Palancar Reef for some of the best diving on the planet. And don’t miss a visit to the Chankanaab Lagoon National Park with its 65-foot underwater statue of Christ, given to the people of Cozumel by legendary Jacques Cousteau.
A getaway to the Riviera Maya would not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The most famous are the seaside ruins of Tulum to the south… and Chichen Itza, the “grand-daddy of them all” located in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula. And the ruins at Coba feature the tallest pyramid to be found on the Yucatan Peninsula.
Many domestic and international carriers fly into Cancun International Airport (airport code = CUN). The resort's concierge service can arrange ground transportion from the airport to the hotel for $15 per person each way.
- ON-Sell Vacations will handle all facets of your voucher redemption, so you’re sure to have a great experience from our trusted partner.
- Airfare is not included. Use the TripAlertz Flight Search tool above to find the LOWEST Airfares Guaranteed.
- Government and Hotel taxes are not included. A one-time fee per party for the amount of $87 USD must be paid at time of reservation.
- Once you receive your voucher number, please call the following toll free number: From USA and CAN. 1-866 305 1852 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your voucher.
- ON-Sell Vacations promise a 24 hr. confirmation guarantee!
- The cost per additional night is $95 USD. (Maximum of 2 additional nights). Based on availability. Extra nights can be purchased with ON-Sell Vacations directly during voucher redemption.
- USA or CAN Passports and a Major Credit Card (Visa, M.C., AMEX. No debit or check cards) will be requested at time of check in.
- Travelers must be 21 years of age or older at the time of traveling.
- Travelers may purchase two vouchers to be used on the same travel dates, not to be used consecutively (subject to availability).
- Must request reservation with minimum of 15 days in advance.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Reservation operators are located in Mexico and are available Monday-Friday (9am-5pm Central Standard Time)
- Travel must commence no longer than 12 months after purchasing the voucher.
- Offer is available to a maximum of 2 families and will not apply to groups, weddings, etc.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!