Deluxe Niagara Falls Summer Getaway, including: dining credit, casino voucher and more - Save 62%!Canada / Ontario / Niagara-Falls / Ramada-Plaza-Niagara-Falls
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience one of Canada's most popular hot-spots!
>> Click to read what's included
We have the perfect place for your Niagara getaway at the newly-renovated Ramada Plaza Niagara. From only $79 per night for up to 2 adults and 2 kids (17 & under), you’ll stay in the heart of the tourist and entertainment area, and enjoy deluxe accommodations plus over $125 in discounts and savings at area restaurants and casinos. Travel is valid from the beginning of July through mid-September, but you’ll only have 2 weeks to make your booking. So don’t delay – put this fabulous summer getaway on your calendar, and you’ll be saving over 60% in the process!
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Enjoy Niagara Falls from only $79 per night for up to 2 adults + 2 kids (17 & under)!
● Deluxe accommodations for 2 adults + 2 kids (17 & under)
● $50 Seneca Casino voucher, per night
● $40 Dining credit at the Skylon Restaurant, per night (where the menu is only rivaled by the view!)
● Wine tasting for 2 at a nearby winery (6 to choose from; a $35 value, per room, per stay)
● 10% off at Don Cherry’s Sports Grill (on-site a the Ramada Plaza Niagara)
● Complimentary WiFi
ABOUT THE RAMADA PLAZA NIAGARA
Experience the magic of Niagara Falls at the newly renovated Ramada Plaza Niagara! Ideally located in the heart of the tourist area on the falls’ Canadian side, the Ramada Plaza is a fabulous home-base to explore the exciting area. Accommodations are spacious – and include free WiFi and flat-screen TV. Have a terrific meal at the on-site Don Cherry’s Sports Bar & Grill – a popular Canadian restaurant chain featuring the best in pub grub and comfort foods with a nod to their great sports teams. There’s an indoor pool and outdoor pool, steam room and fitness facility. Self parking is available on site for a nominal charge. Local attractions including the magnificent Falls, Skylon Tower, wineries, casinos, golf courses and designer bargain shops at the Canada One Outlet Mall are all nearby.
All air-conditioned guest rooms are spacious and a host of modern comforts and convenient in-room amenities for the perfect Niagara Falls family escape! Choose from a king-bedded room (maximum 2 guests) or a room with two queen beds (maximum 2 adults and 2 kids under 16)
Room amenities feature:
● One king or two queen beds with pillow-top mattress and duvet bedding
● Bathroom with shower/tub combination
● 32” flat screen TV with cable channels and in-room movies
● Oversized chair with ottoman
● Telephone with voice mail
● Wireless high-speed Internet access
● Hair dryer
● Coffee / tea maker
● Radio / alarm clock
● Iron/ironing board
FOOD & DRINK
Don Cherry’s Sports Grill makes its home at the Ramada Plaza Niagara, with a popular menu featuring daily deals every night of the week on some of your favorite comfort foods; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make sure to ask the front-desk staff for area dining recommendations – you’re just mere minutes from some of the area’s best dining and entertainment!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL AMENITIES & SERVICES (Some at an additional cost)
● Check-in: 4:00pm
● Check-out: 11:00am
● Self-parking available ($10 CAN per night)
● Business services
● Safe deposit box at the front desk
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Niagara Falls forms the international border between New York State on the American side and the province on Ontario on the Canadian side. And if you saw Nik Wallenda cross the falls on national TV this past June – yes, he had to present his passport on the other side – you saw how really close it is. The three major falls are known as the American Side, Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side and Bridal Veil Falls. Combined, they form the highest water-flow rate of any waterfalls in the world. There are many look-out points and ways to enjoy this majestic attraction. For the best up-close-and-personal look, take a famous blue slicker and hop aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist – the oldest and best-known attraction – to go right up to the fall’s base! The more adventurous can walk behind them (literally) at Journey Behind the Falls at the bottom of Horseshoe Falls or fly over them in an unforgettable helicopter ride. Also make sure to ride to the observation deck at the top of the Skylon Tower for the highest overhead view of the falls in one direction, and great views as far as distant Toronto in the other.
Fireworks & Illuminations
Niagara Falls at night is a spectacle unto itself. The Falls take on the colors of the rainbow, starting at dusk every evening – the only time they were turned off was in 2003 to support recovery efforts during a major northeast blackout. In addition to these night illuminations, there are spectacular fireworks displays scheduled on Friday nights throughout the year – enjoy them from many local restaurants or anywhere in the area. Check on-line for the 2012 schedule.
Niagara Falls Casinos and Entertainment
Bet you never thought that casinos would be an option on a Niagara Falls escape. The Niagara Fallsview Casino is one of Canada’s premier destinations for live performances and is Canada’s largest gaming floor with over 100 gaming tables, and also features great restaurants and shops. The Seneca Niagara Casino is on the American side and boasts 99 gaming tables – make sure to pay them a visit as your getaway includes a $50 voucher to get you (hopefully) going on the road to riches! A note about upcoming concert events: Top-name act scheduled to visit the area during this getaway’s travel period include American Idol’s Kelly Clarkson, Jay Leno and the group Air Supply. Check the Niagara Falls entertainment calendar to see who you can see during your Niagara Falls escape!
Niagara Falls Wineries
Niagara stands with California and France as one of the best Wine Regions in the world – and is home to more than 50 world-class wineries. Over 90% of Canada’s unique icewine is produced by Niagara vintners. You can tour the Niagara Wine Route by bar, bike, bus or on a guided tour – a year-round attraction! Make sure to take advantage of your free included wine tasting for 2 at one of six nearby wineries!
● Ramada Plaza Niagara is located on the Canadian side in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
● A valid passport (or legal equivalent) is required for entry into and departure from Canada
● Buffalo Niagara International Airport (code: BUF) is 25 miles away, located in New York State and is serviced by major US carriers including Delta, United, USAir and JetBlue
● Shuttle services are available between the airport and the Niagara Falls resort area for “door-to-door” service.
● Prices are per night; $79 rate is for Sunday – Thursday; $125 rate for Fridays; Saturdays - Sold Out
● Maximum occupancies: 1 King Bed room: 2 guests; Two Queen Bed room: 2 adults + 2 kids (17 & under)
● Additional adults are $10 per night, payable directly to the hotel upon check in. There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents using existing bedding.
● Skylon Restaurant dining voucher: One voucher per day; voucher expires at the end of each day; dine-in only; not valid for cash; no cash back; alcohol not included
● Travel is valid from July 4 – September 21, 2012
● Blackout dates: July 6, 2012; August 3, 5, 10 & 17, 2012; September 2, 2012
● Hotel taxes and fees are not included, and will be charged upon check out with TripAlertz
● Airfare is not included
● Transportation to the hotel is not included
● Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be canceled. Date changes within the promotional window will be honored for a $25 fee and are subject to hotel availability.
Niagara Falls hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!