Adults-only deluxe all-inclusive - junior suite, all meals, unlimited premium drinks and more at 35% off!Mexico / Playa-del-Carmen / Blue-Diamond-Riviera-Maya
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
An amazing adults-only deluxe getaway to the sun-drenched Riviera Maya!
>> Click to read what's included
Planning a real grown-up getaway escape? If so, where better to go than Mexico’s dazzling Riviera Maya. Where the powder soft sands are as white as can be, and the turquoise blue ocean seemingly melts into the blue sky above. We’ve found your perfect hideaway – the deluxe Blue Diamond Riviera Maya – a fabulous adults-only all-inclusive resort with all junior suite accommodations, delectable meals, and unlimited premium-brand liquors for all drinks and cocktails, non-motorized watersports, activities and more…from only $179 per person per night, which equals amazing savings of 35% off! Best of all, as a TripAlertz guest you will receive an exclusive guaranteed accommodations upgrade from the room category you originally book! Act fast and take advantage of this great deal!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
An amazing, adults-only all-inclusive getaway from $179 per person per night! (based on double occupancy, 2-night minimum stay required):
● Junior-suite accommodations for 2 adults – with guaranteed FREE UPGRADE!
● Booking a Palafitos Sun Deck Junior Suite also includes a 50-minute Swedish couples massage with
a 3-night minimum stay
● Unlimited a la carte meals without prior reservation
● Unlimited premium brand beverages
● Complimentary non-motorized watersports: windsurfing, sailing, kayaking
● Use of fitness center
● Complimentary access to the wet area of the Spa (sauna, steam room, spa pools and water circuit)
● 25% off spa services (not valid at Spa Boutique)
● Complimentary activities including Spanish lessons, yoga classes, wine tasting and interactive
● Mayan Temazcal Purifying ritual (one per stay)
● Free welcome bottle of Champagne and fruit platter
● All resort taxes and fees are included in your TripAlertz rate!
Stay 3-nights and also receive:
● Golf on two free 18-hole golf courses (with a 3-night minimum stay)
● One free scuba diving or snorkeling tour per person, per stay (with a 3-night minimum stay)
ABOUT BLUE DIAMOND RIVIERA MAYA
Check out this gem of a resort nestled in the Riviera Maya beach resort area! The Blue Diamond Riviera Maya is an adults-only (ages 18+) deluxe all-inclusive resort surrounded by a lush tropical rainforest, beautiful white-sand beaches and turquoise blue waters about 5 miles north of Playa del Carmen. Attention to detail, impeccable facilities and personalized service are the hallmarks of this lovely resort which features an atmosphere of peaceful tranquility and pure serenity. Hotel facilities and amenities include all junior-suite accommodations with the best of modern appointments. Enjoy all meals and premium drinks – there are three restaurants, two bars, coffee shop and 24-hour room service for your eating and drinking pleasure. Sports facilities are first rate, with 3 outdoor swimming pools, a beautiful beach with non-motorized watersports – windsurfing, kayaking, and snorkeling – and two golf courses, with complimentary greens fees (3-night minimum stay required) for resort guests. There’s also a fitness center and a spa which offers a full menu of treatments. Take advantage of a wonderful activities program where you can try your hand at interactive cooking classes, wine tasting and free yoga and pilates classes.
Enjoy your air-conditioned junior suite, complete with a host of fabulous amenities for an unforgettable stay. Suites are located in single or two-story villa buildings with a terrace or garden.
All TripAlertz guests receive GUARANTEED SUITE UPGRADES – to make your stay even better:
● Book Cenote or Laguna Deluxe Junior Suite, stay in upgraded Patio Junior or Ribera Junior Suite!
● Book Patio Junior Suite, stay in upgraded Palafitos Sun Deck Junior Suite!
● Book Palafitos Sun Deck Junior Suite, receive 50-minute Swedish couples massage with 3-night
Junior Suite amenities feature:
● One king or two double beds with premium 500 thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, pillow menu
● Large bathroom with double-sink, 2 hand-held rain shower heads, bathrobes and toiletries
● Furnished private balcony or terrace with cenote, lagoon or river view (depending on category)
● 42” plasma TV with premium satellite / cable channels
● In-room mini-bar restocked daily; personal in-room liquor bottle selection
● In-room surround-sound system
● iPod docking station, CD and DVD players
● Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
● High-speed Internet access
● Telephone with voice mail and complimentary international phone calls
● Work desk and chair
● Hair dryer
● Laptop compatible in-room safe
● Book Palifitos Sun Deck Suite (which features an oversized private sun deck and private river dock)
and also receive 1 FREE 50-minute couples massage (with 3-night minimum stay)
FOOD & DRINK
Blue Diamond offers a unique choice of food and beverage options:
● Restaurant Aquamarina (Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily)
● Ceviche – Tapas Bar (Beachfront location for a quick bite any time of day; serves Continental
breakfast, lunch and snacks…and of course an amazing selection of small-plate tapas and delectable
fresh seafood and ceviche!)
● Anbar (Gourmet a la carte restaurant overlooking the central lagoon; featuring nouvelle fusion cuisine)
● Pool Bar (Great drinks, don’t let the name fool you – it’s also beachfront)
● Cigar Lounge (For a variety of world-famous wines, spirits and cigars; additional costs may apply)
● Café Brulee (All day tea, coffee and pastry treats)
● Room Service (24-hour in-room dining is available)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL FACILTIES: (Some at additional charge)
● Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
● Check-Out Time: 12:00 noon
● Business services available
● 24-hour front desk
● Spa treatments available (additional cost)
● Free self-parking
● Pets not allowed
OFF-RESORT BASED ACTIVITIES: RIVIERA MAYA
A getaway to the Yucatan Peninsula would not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The ruins of Tulum to the south are the remains of the only Mayan coastal city and feature impressive fortress walls overlooking the dazzling Caribbean Sea. Chichen Itza, once the Mayan Empire’s capital, is considered to be the most important Mayan archeological zone in the world, located in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Playa del Carmen
Head on down the coast a bit to the resort town of Playa del Carmen. You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn on and off its famed Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue). If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearby Cozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
Off to the island of Cozumel
A 30-minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen takes you over to the island of Cozumel. This tiny island also hosts several ruin sites, some of the best beaches in Mexico, Punta Sur Lighthouse and world-famous Palancar Reef for some of the best diving on the planet. And don’t miss a visit to the Chankanaab Lagoon National Park with its 65-foot underwater statue of Christ, given to the people of Cozumel by legendary Jacques Cousteau.
Puerto Morelos might only be located 20 minutes south of Cancun, but it truly is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the near-by high-energy resort areas. It’s a charming small fishing village with a laid-back atmosphere, replete with a zocolo (town square) surrounded by small shops and local restaurants along its perimeter. The main beach is lovely and just steps from the town center, and is dotted with restaurants and bars. The waters are beautifully calm in good weather. The snorkeling here is amazing – you can bargain with one of the friendly local fishermen to take you out in a small boat to the reef lying just off-shore for some incredible underwater views!
Discover charming of Akumal, nestled on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean and 45 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. This small beachside community has long been a secret getaway known only to those who loved exploring the seaside jungle areas of the Yucatan Coast. This hidden gem has 3 beautiful bays, making it a haven for divers and snorkel enthusiasts. Enjoy the white sandy beach on the main Akumal Bay, dotted with restaurants, dive shops and fun and funky beach bars.
“Aktunchen”, a Mayan name which means "natural well inside a cave" is a must-visit attraction located 25 minutes south from Playa del Carmen. This amazing eco-park, true to its name, features remarkable underground caves which have been said to be over 5-million years old. A guided walk through underground passages takes you past stalactites and stalagmites, ending at a beautiful, crystal clear “cenote” (natural well). You’ll also find a fascinating wildlife zoo dedicated to preserving the area’s natural flora and fauna, a zip-line for some tree-top canopy fun and excitement, and another large cenote for snorkeling and swimming.
● A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
● Many domestic and international cities fly into Cancun International Airport (Airport code: CUN)
● The resort is located 31 miles south of Cancun International Airport. Transfers are not included. A
one-way taxi from the airport to the hotel costs approximately $90 for up to 4 people. Alternately,
TripAlertz can arrange your transfers through Olympus Tours, after your purchase, by calling
● Prices are per person per night, based on double occupancy; all-inclusive rates include resort-based
meals, drinks, select activities as noted
● Minimum age of guests is 18 years old
● 2-night minimum-stay required
● Rates include hotel taxes and service charges
● Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults
● Valid photo identification and a valid credit card are required at check-in
● Travel valid from July 17 through December 23, 2012
● ENTRY / EXIT REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizens must have a valid U.S. passport if traveling by air,
including to and from the Carribbean and Mexico. If traveling by sea, U.S. citizens can use a passport
or passport card. No Visa required for U.S. citizens.
● Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be canceled. Changes may be
permitted for a fee and are subject to resort availability by calling 888-425-3789.
Playa del Carmen hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!