4-nights in the Riviera Maya only $399* for 2 adults – includes deluxe room, all meals, unlimited drinks, sports & more, Save over 65%!Mexico / Playa-del-Carmen / Sandos-Caracol-Eco-Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Make a reservation for preservation in the heart of the Riviera Maya!
>> Click to read what's included
Time to plan an exclusive getaway to the beautiful Riviera Maya for this summer, fall or winter! Stay at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa, a luxurious, adults only, 4-Diamond beach resort, in their exclusive Select-Club section for adults only… for only $399 ALL-INCLUSIVE for 2 adults...for 4 nights. Yes, this price includes everything – deluxe room.. all meals.. all drinks featuring unlimited domestic and imported liquors.. sports, activities… and entertainment. And as this resort is environmentally friendly you can save the planet while saving your sanity and enjoy an unforgettable getaway to an amazing Mexican beach resort while saving over 65% in the process!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
5 days / 4-nights in Riviera Maya for 2 adults – only $399*!
All-inclusive getaway features:
● 4-nights accommodations in the adults-only Select Club section for 2 adults (30 years and older)
● All meals (buffet breakfast, buffet lunch), snacks and dinner at a a choice of buffet and a la carte specialty restaurants
● Around-the-clock unlimited domestic and imported drinks available at the complex 24 hours a day
● Unlimited tennis (including equipment)
● Non-motorized watersports including windsurfing, boogie boards, sailing and kayaking, plus in-pool scuba diving lessons
● Gym facility including steam bath and Jacuzzi
● Daily activities program including aerobics, beach and pool games
● Nightly entertainment including shows and themed evenings in the theater
● Entrance to the Disco including drinks
● Airport to hotel transfers are included (one-way)
● Attendance at a special VIP breakfast presentation during the first morning after arrival is required
*NOTE: Pay $299 now, to purchase your voucher, and an additional $25/nt taxes and fees due upon redemption!
ABOUT THE SANDOS CARACOL ECO-RESORT & SPA
Calling all nature-lovers, along with sun- and fun enthusiasts – have we got a getaway for you! Nestled between the beach and exotic jungle surrounded by cenotes (natural wells), mangroves and natural lagoons is the beautiful Sandos Caracol Eco Resort on the spectacular Riviera Maya coast. Located just 45 minutes from Cancun’s International Airport and 15 minutes from the resort town of Playa del Carmen, the Sandos Caracol is a five-star eco-hotel offering a wealth of facilities for an unforgettable all-inclusive escape. Accommodations are in the exclusive adults-only Select Club section in attractive low-rise buildings with a private pool and private beach area. Dining offers a choice of eight restaurants with buffet and gourmet a la carte options. Unlimited drinks are available around-the clock – that’s 24-hours a day! There are a host of included non-motorized watersports, swimming pools and a fun-filled waterpark, tennis and activities day and night. Coupled with the resort’s policy of preserving and protecting the amazing natural surroundings, a getaway at the Sandos Caracol will be truly unforgettable.
ABOUT THE SANDOS SELECT CLUB ADULTS-ONLY SECTION
This TripAlertz deal features accommodations in the resort’s elite Select Club adults-only section, where you’ll enjoy additional facilities and amenities including a private beach club area – talk about exclusive!
Sandaos Caracol Select-Club features include:
● 218 deluxe rooms and junior suites located in Sandos Select
● 24-hour room service
● Select Club snack bar and restaurant
● Select Club adult swimming pool and solarium
● Reservations priority at à la carte restaurants
● Free internet service at the Beach Club
● Transportation by golf cart from Select Club villas to exclusive Select Beach Club with its private section of beach with hammocks, sun beds and waiter service
Enjoy your spacious air-conditioned Deluxe guestroom in the exclusive Select-Club, adults-only section of the resort, with eco-friendly rooms located in 21 separate villa buildings in a pristine area along the tropical jungle and beautiful ocean waters.
Deluxe room amenities feature:
● 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds with premium bedding and luxury linens
● Private bathroom with shower, vanity mirror
● Eco-friendly rooms feature solar water heating, in-room LED lighting system, internal water recycling and furniture made only of wood from certified forests
● Ceiling fan
● 42” plasma TV with premium cable/satellite channels
● Fully-stocked mini-bar with mineral water, soda, soft drinks, beer and snacks
● In-room premium liquor bottles
● WiFi Internet access
● iPod player
● Hair dryer
● Iron/ironing board
● Laptop-size in-room safety deposit box
FOOD & DRINK
You’re going to be hungry, you’re going to be thirsty during you’re all-inclusive escape. So why not have “the pick of the crop” when it comes to dining – with not less than 8 restaurants and 10 bars / lounges to satisfy every craving!
Food and Beverage Options:
● Buffet “La Laguna” (International buffet; breakfast, lunch and dinner)
● Buffet “Las Mascaras” (Mexican buffet; dinner)
● El Gaucho Steakhouse (A la carte steaks and seafood; dinner)
● El Templo (A la carte Asian fusion; dinner)
● La Toscana (Italian buffet; dinner)
● La Riviera (A la carte Mediterranean; dinner)
● Snack El Gaucho (Snack bar by the beach)
● Snack El Nido (Snack bar by the pool)
● 8 bars including Sports Bar, L’Elefant Lobby Bar, El Nido Bar, El Manglar Bar, Beach Bar, La Sirena Pool Bar, La Iguana Pool Bar, La Tortuga Bar
● 24-hour Room Service (Food and drinks)
THINGS TO SEE & DO (At Additional Charge)
Playa del Carmen… at Your Front Door
Explore the resort town of Playa del Carmen and its famed Quinta Avenida - 5th Avenue! You’ll find a host of colorful shops, tons of bars, restaurants and nightlife every which way you turn. If you’re interested in catching a ferry to nearby Cozumel, the ferry dock is in the center of town.
Puerto Morelos might only be located 20 minutes south of Cancun, but it truly is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the near-by high-energy resort areas. It’s a charming small fishing village with a laid-back atmosphere, replete with a zocolo (town square) surrounded by small shops and local restaurants along its perimeter. The main beach is lovely and just steps from the town center, and is dotted with restaurants and bars. The waters are beautifully calm in good weather. The snorkeling here is amazing – you can bargain with one of the friendly local fishermen to take you out in a small boat to the reef lying just off-shore for some incredible underwater views!
Discover charming of Akumal, nestled on the shores of the Mexican Caribbean and 45 minutes south of Playa del Carmen. This small beachside community has long been a secret getaway known only to those who loved exploring the seaside jungle areas of the Yucatan Coast. This hidden gem has 3 beautiful bays, making it a haven for divers and snorkel enthusiasts. Enjoy the white sandy beach on the main Akumal Bay, dotted with restaurants, dive shops and fun and funky beach bars.
“Aktunchen”, a Mayan name which means "natural well inside a cave" is a must-visit attraction located 25 minutes south from Playa del Carmen. This amazing eco-park, true to its name, features remarkable underground caves which have been said to be over 5-million years old. A guided walk through underground passages takes you past stalactites and stalagmites, ending at a beautiful, crystal clear “cenote” (natural well). You’ll also find a fascinating wildlife zoo dedicated to preserving the area’s natural flora and fauna, a zip-line for some tree-top canopy fun and excitement, and another large cenote for snorkeling and swimming.
Off to the island of Cozumel
A 30-minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen takes you over to the island of Cozumel. This tiny island also hosts several ruin sites, some of the best beaches in Mexico, Punta Sur Lighthouse and world-famous Palancar Reef for some of the best diving on the planet. And don’t miss a visit to the Chankanaab Lagoon National Park with its 65-foot underwater statue of Christ, given to the people of Cozumel by legendary Jacques Cousteau.
A getaway to the Riviera Maya would not be complete without a visit to one (or some) of the area’s world-famous ruins to learn about some of the Mayan’s mysterious past. The most famous are the seaside ruins of Tulum to the south… and Chichen Itza, the “grand-daddy of them all” located in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula. And the ruins at Coba feature the tallest pyramid to be found on the Yucatan Peninsula.
● Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico.
● Many Mexican and international carriers fly into Cancun – airport code: CUN
● The airport is about 45 minutes from the hotel – airport to hotel transfer (one-way) is included. Your return transfer from hotel to airport is not included.
● Prices are hotel only for 4 nights for 2 adults (30 years and older); all-inclusive rates include resort-based meals, drinks, select activities as noted and airport/hotel transfers in Mexico
● Limit one voucher per couple. Extra nights are available for $92 per person per night
● Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults
● Valid photo identification and a valid credit card are required at check-in
● Local and hotel taxes ($25 per room per night) are not included and must be paid at time of reservation
● Reservations subject to resort availability
● Airfare to Cancun is not included
● Airport to hotel transfer (one-way) is included. Your return transfer from hotel to airport is not included.
● Attendance at a special VIP breakfast presentation during the first morning after arrival is required
● Reservations must be made a minimum of 21 days before arrival
● Please Note: Travel dates are available through February 28, 2013. Due to the 21 day advance notice needed to select your dates... the last day to redeem your voucher is FEBRUARY 7, 2013.
● Changes to existing reservations are subject to an additional fee
● All voucher purchases are non-refundable. If the Redemption Agent is unable to confirm your desired travel dates, simply provide TripAlertz with written documentation to that effect, and we will refund your original purchase.
Playa del Carmen hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!