One week in a Las Vegas Condo – a $1,800 value for only $139* for up to 4 people – save 65%!United-States / Nevada / Las-Vegas / Wyndham-Grand-Desert
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Make It Vegas, Baby – for an unforgettable week-long adventure!
>> Click to read what's included
*Additional $35/nt resort fee ($245) and 13.5% tax ($238.42) are due upon redemption with Trips Incentives.
Get an all-access taste of Vegas with this amazing one week getaway brought to you by our friends at Trips Incentives. The Entertainment Capital. The Gambling Capital. The Party Capital…whatever you want to call it – our getaway gives you the best of Vegas starting with the comfort of a beautiful one-bedroom suite just minutes from The Strip! 7 Nights for up to 4 guests is only $623 (average of $89/night) at the Wyndham Grand Desert Resort! Purchase your voucher by August 15; make your reservation at your convenience – travel is valid for through next August 15, 2013.. And get ready to party in the city where the word was invented!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
7-nights in Vegas for up to 4 guests – a $1,800 value for only $623!
● Spacious one-bedroom condominium accommodations for up to 4 guests
● Free wireless Internet access in public areas
● “Dinner on Us” VISA Dine-around program – a $100 value!
ABOUT THE WYNDHAM GRAND DESERT
The Wyndham Grand Desert is a Mediterranean-style mega resort catering to families or travelers wanting to experience the fun and excitement of a Las Vegas getaway at a non-casino resort. It features spacious one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, living rooms, large bedrooms and more, just a five-minute walk from the famed Las Vegas Strip. Resort amenities feature a lagoon-style swimming pool, sundeck, two fitness centers, four outdoor hot tubs, a fire pit area and an activities center with games, videos and activities. And when you want to head “into town” for some great dining, entertainment or casino action, the resort’s shuttle will take you there for free. Make sure to stop by the Concierge Desk first for dining reservations, show tickets and arrangements for local area attractions. And if golf is your game, there are no less than four golf courses located within five miles of the resort. Las Vegas’ McCarren Airport is only about two miles away.
Relax in your “home away from home” – in a spacious suite which is richly decorated in a pleasing Mediterranean style. One bedroom suites sleep up to 4 guests; 2 bedroom suites sleep up to 8 guests – which ever one you choose, you’ll feel like a high roller!
Suite amenities feature:
● Large bedroom(s) with plenty of closet and storage space
● One-bedroom suite with king bed
● Two-bedroom suite with King bed in Master bedroom and two queen beds in second bedroom
● All suite types with pull-out sofa
● Fully-equipped kitchens including stove with oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, place settings for 8,
margarita blender, coffee/tea maker and other small appliances
● Semi-formal dining room with seating for up to 8
● Large living room with comfortable pull-out sofa
● Multiple flat-screen TVs, stereo and DVD players
● Wireless Internet access (additional fee)
● Hair dryer
● Iron / ironing board
● In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
While you’ll probably be preparing some of your own meals in your suite’s beautiful kitchen, it’s nice to know that you’ll have some other options. Get your daily fix from the Starbucks® Coffee cart! You can have a (strong) drink in The Lounge. There’s also a coffee shop / café for light meals, and an on-site Marketplace convenience store for food stuffs and other items.
“DINNER IS ON US” VISA DINE-AROUND - $100 VALUE!
So here’s a nice little TripAlertz “extra – take advantage of a fabulous Dine-Around offer during your Las Vegas getaway. Receive a rebate of up to $25 per meal (maximum of 4) when you use your VISA for qualifying purchases at a number of popular participating restaurants. And yes, we’re talking “popular” family restaurants like Outback Steakhouse, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Chili’s..you get the idea. Click on the link below for details!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
● Check-In: 4:00pm
● Check-Out: 10:00am
● Self parking: Free for hotel guests
● Pets not allowed
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
The excitement of gambling in Las Vegas casinos is hard to beat. From sports betting to poker, Las Vegas gambling options are endless. If you're new to casino gambling, don't forget to review some tips for playing the most popular casino games before your trip.But no need to belabor this one, as you can find a full-service casino or slot machine just about everywhere you turn.
Here’s just a taste of whose food you can savor in Las Vegas. Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at Caesars Palace. Emeril Lagasse’s signature “Bam” at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish-House at the MGM Grand. Michael Mina’ American Fish at the Aria. Joel Robuchon’s at the MGM Grand. Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace. Charlie Palmer Steak at the Four Seasons. Getting hungry?
New York. London. Paris. They've got nothing on Las Vegas – it’s home to some of the most spectacular shopping in the world. Crystals at CityCenter. The Forum Shops at Caesars. The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. The Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. Las Vegas Premium Outlets - north, Downtown. The list could go on forever, and trust us, it does. In fact, it's fair to say that shopping in Las Vegas beats shopping anywhere else in the world.
Las Vegas is known for its immaculate golf courses. And it is also known that while in Vegas you have a good chance of running into one of your favorite pro golfers. You’ll find courses within the city limits or a bit outside in the desert or at nearby Lake Las Vegas. Pack those clubs, book your tee-times and hit the links!
● Las Vegas (airport code: LAS) is an easy destination to reach by air – McCarren International Airport is located in the heart of the city and is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers.
● Upon arrival, it’s only a few minute drive to The Wyndham Grand Desert – it’s only 2 miles away.
● Prices are for 7-nts, hotel only for up to 4 people
● Voucher purchases can not be combined to extend your stay
● Additional $35/nt resort fee ($245) and 13.5% tax ($238.42) are due upon redemption with
● Reservations are non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
● Trips Incentives will email you a hotel confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed. We
recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the
dates of your choice.
● This vacation offer is valid only for your hotel accommodations. It does not include transportation,
taxes, portage, gratuities, service charges, or incidental expenses.
● This vacation offer is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
This offer is sponsored by Trips Incentives Corp. and not by the individual hotels. Please contact the reservation department at 800-268-5856 ext. 3 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, for any questions regarding this offer, or email email@example.com.
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!