5 Days / 4 Nights Deluxe Mexico beachfront resort – All-Inclusive for 2 adults + 2 kids only $349 with all meals, unlimited drinks, more – Save over 80%Mexico / Puerto-Vallarta / Sheraton-Buganvilias-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Say “ole” and save with this amazing all-inclusive Vallarta getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Head south of the border for a once-in-a-lifetime TripAlertz exclusive to one of Puerto Vallarta’s most popular deluxe beachfront resorts! Enjoy 5 days and 4-nights for 2 adults and 2 kids (under 12) at the deluxe beachfront Sheraton Buganvilias Resort… for the ridiculous low price of only $349 all-inclusive for everyone…that’s right, for 2 adults and 2 kids… including your deluxe guestroom, all meals, unlimited drinks and more. That’s savings of over 80% off! And if that’s not enough, this getaway also includes a bunch of extras.. like select sightseeing tours, airport/hotel transfers, discounts and more. Trust us, you can’t pass this one up - check out the details and check out your calendar, and get ready to check-in for a getaway you’ll never forget!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
Fabulous All-Inclusive Vallarta getaway at the Sheraton Buganvilias Resort– 5 days/4-nights only $349 for 2 adults and 2 kids ages 0- 12!
● Deluxe room accommodations with 1 King or 2 Double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds
● All food and unlimited drinks at the resort
● One (1) Puerto Vallarta city tour and one (1) Puerto Vallarta Jungle Tour included per person
● Up to 50% discounts on other excursions and spa services
● One-way transfer from the airport to the hotel for all guests (guests are responsible for return transfer to the airport)
ABOUT THE SHERATON BUGANVILIAS RESORT
The popular Sheraton Buganvilias is a fabulous deluxe resort ideally located in the “hotel zone” resort area, about 10 minutes from the heart of downtown Puerto Vallarta. Overlooking spectacular Banderas Bay, the Sheraton is nestled on a lovely stretch of beach and features a fabulous array of facilities and amenities for the ideal Mexico beach escape. Accommodations are first-rate and all are with ocean views for TripAlertz guests. The resort features a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure – isn’t it great that all your meals and drinks are included – along with live entertainment. The resort boasts two free-form swimming pools – each with a swim-up bar; one pool is designated as a “quiet pool” with a rock-garden island with waterfalls and a 25-person spa tub; the other pool serves as an activities center with a volleyball net and a host of poolside fun and games! There’s also a fitness center and spa, as well as tennis on four courts. Independent concessions can be found on the beach for watersports rentals and boating activities.
Enjoy your spacious guestroom featuring a beautiful view over spectacular Banderas Bay, lovely tropical décor with pale tile floors and bright fabrics – and fully appointed with a host of in-room amenities designed with your comfort in mind.
Ocean View Room amenities feature:
● 1 King or 2 Double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with premium bedding
● Bathroom with shower
● 32” flat screen TV with cable channels
● Alarm clock
● Coffee maker
● Hair dryer
● Iron / ironing board
● Direct-dial telephone with voice mail
● In-room safety deposit box
FOOD & DRINK
The Sheraton Buganvilias offers a wonderful selection of eating and drinking outlets – the beautiful settings of the 4 restaurants, deli and 4 bars really enhance the dining experience – and as all your meals and drinks are included – having such a choice is absolutely fabulous!
Food and Beverage Options:
● Las Gaviotas: (A la carte, international menu; dinner; fine-dining restaurant with terrace seating)
● La Villita: (Casual, ocean-view, open-air restaurant under massive thatch-roof palapa; buffet and a la carte breakfast, a la carte lunch; Sunday Champagne Brunch with mariachi entertainment)
● La Pergola: (Shaded outdoor restaurant under a log roof serving a la carte snacks and lunch)
● El Embarcadero: (Air-conditioned bar with Mexican décor, extensive tequila selections and live dance music nightly)
● Deli: (Located in the Suites Tower; early morning to late night for sandwiches, salads, pastries and drinks)
● Hotel Tower Lobby Bar: (Sunset View; live music nightly during high season, weekends during low season)
● Suites Tower Lobby Bar: (Sunset View; live music nightly during high season, weekends during low season)
● La Palapa Bar: Swim-up bar in the Hotel Tower pool
● Carreta Bar: Swim-up bar in the Suites Tower pool
● Room service: (available 24 hours)
ADDITIONAL RESORT AMENITIES & FEATURES
● Check-in time: 3:00pm
● Check-out time: 12:00 noon
● Pets not allowed
● 24-hour front desk and bellmen
● Car rental desk
● Free parking
● Small shops (gifts, souvenirs, sundry items)
Available at an additional charge:
● Laundry service
● Babysitting service
● 24-hour doctor
INCLUDED SIGHTSEEING TOURS: PUERTO VALLARTA CITY TOUR and JUNGLE TOUR
Don’t miss these sightseeing tours – both are included for 2 adults and 2 kids in your TripAlertz getaway price. (Note: all members of the family must go together on each of the tours.)
Puerto Vallarta City Tour:
See the highlights of the beautiful and charming colonial city of Puerto Vallarta! Tour highlights include stops at the waterfront Malecon (boardwalk), Our Lady of Guadalupe church, city hall and the flea market. There’ll be plenty of time to browse and shop at some of the downtown area’s unique boutiques and galleries!
Puerto Vallarta Jungle Tour:
Discover the tropical paradise what lies south of Puerto Vallarta and the best that nature has to offer! Tour highlights include stops to view the iconic Los Arcos, Mismaloya – whose claim to fame is as the filming site of the Night of the Iguana movie and a stop at Chico’s Paradise Jungle Restaurant where other movies have been filmed (food not included). Then it’s a short hike (walk) through the tropical jungle to Las Orquideas Paradise for some swimming and water-based fun along the river!
THINGS TO SEE & DO (At an additional charge)
To put it mildly, Puerto Vallarta is charming...a Mexican Colonial city with cobble-stoned streets and lovely quaint buildings framed by the ocean in the foreground and towering mountains with lush jungles in the background. The Malecon is a mile-long walkway along the waterfront – it’s always bustling with people walking about, vendors selling their wares and all sorts of character and street entertainers making sure that everyone’s having a good time. It’s also the best place to catch a beautiful Mexican sunset. Open-air cafés, restaurants, bars, chic boutiques and modern art galleries line the streets in and around the waterfront, where strolling around is a treat both day and night.
This is a must-see, must-do for nature lovers! La Tobara is an incredible nature preserve located about three hours north of the Nuevo Vallarta area. A boat takes you on an amazing 10-mile journey through a mangrove-lined eco-system with its dazzling array of wildlife such as exotic birds, tropical fish, giant turtles sunning themselves on tree logs, exotic orchids and sunning crocodiles who actually look like fallen tree logs!
Surf’s up at Sayulita! Located north of Banderas Bay, Sayulita is becoming known as another sun and fun destination, but still retains its laid-back charm. The palm-lined beach is lovely, and great as a jump off point for fishing and surfing. Take a stroll around town, shop at the local markets and enjoy a taste of the “real Mexico” without the crowds and fanfare of the tourist zones to the south.
Calling all movie buffs – come to Mismaloya, the cove where the Night of the Iguana was filmed! Once a pristine bay, it’s serene, Shangri-la-like appeal has been compromised by large hotel developments to the north and south of the bay, but it’s still beautiful, none-the-less! You can kick back in a wooden beach chair to enjoy the day, enjoy the view, and enjoy the sunshine. You can rent some watersports equipment right on the beach, and fuel yourself at one of the local beachfront seafood restaurants. This is truly a popular spot for tourists and locals alike, and it’s only 8 miles south from the town of Puerto Vallarta.
GETTING TO PUERTO VALLARTA
● Valid passports are required for travel into and out of Mexico.
● Many Mexican and international carriers fly into Puerto Vallarta – airport code: PVR
● The airport is about 45 minutes from the hotel – and transportation from the airport to the hotel is included in your TripAlertz getaway. (Return transportation is not included, and costs about $45 by taxi.)
- Valid for a stay of 4 nights.
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at the resort included.
- Promotion is valid for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
- Promotion is valid for couples (married or living together) ages 30-70 and single woman between the ages of 35 and 65.
- Pick-up from the airport and transportation to the resort included. (transportation to the airport from the resort not included).
- Jungle and City tour to be scheduled at the resort after presentation.
- Valid picture ID and credit card required upon check-in.
- Discounts at spa and on tours only valid at the resort.
- One of the adults must be over 30 years of age
- There may be and additional surcharge if child is over 12 years of age.
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children.
- You will be required to attend a special VIP breakfast presentation on the first morning after arrival to the resort.
- Additional nights may be added for an additional fee.
- There is an additional charge if more than 2 adults are traveling.
- Taxes: $25 per night room tax to be paid at the time of booking.
- Travel must be completed by February 28, 2013.
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 21 days prior to travel.
- Not valid on existing reservations.
- Reservation is non-transferable.
- Reservation dates are subject to availability.
- Airfare is not included with this offer; customers are responsible for their own airfare.
- Alternative resort of equal or higher rating will be available if resort dates requested are not available.
- Deluxe Room accommodations include 1 king or 2 queen beds.
- Upgrades may be available at the time of booking.
- Group travel is not permitted with this offer.
- Do not call the resort directly to make reservation; please contact Mar Y Sol Vacations.
Puerto Vallarta hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!