Luxury Delray Beach Hotel from $106/night with resort fee waived saves you up to 43% through September!United-States / Florida / Delray-Beach / The-Seagate-Hotel-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience South Florida’s beautiful beaches!
>> Click to read what's included
Mid-summer is here – less warm days coming up as fall slowly approaches. Stretch out your summer a bit longer with our amazing getaway to the Seagate Hotel & Spa in beautiful Delray Beach. Stay at one of Florida’s “grand” luxury hotels, with impeccable accommodations, great restaurants, a private beach club, etc. will do the trick. 3 nights start at only $318 for 2 guests which gives you savings of up to 43% for this decadent luxury. Plus, we’re waiving a mandatory resort fee ($26.50/night) through September which gives you a whole bunch of freebies and features for even more savings and values! Book now and lock in your getaway and your savings.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
3 nights from only $106/night for 2 adults!
● 3 nights in a Courtyard or Deluxe room
● Enjoy these special hotel amenities at no additional charge – the resort fee of $26.50 per night has
been waived through September 30 only for TripAlertz guests (October/November stays have resort
fee added into the rate):
- Free shuttle to Beach Club
- Use of Beach Club facilities including pool, beach lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Daily newspaper
- Use of fitness center
- Use of business center/computer (some services have additional charges)
- Use of in-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Use of house cars for transportation within 5 miles of the hotel
- Concierge/valet service
ABOUT THE SEAGATE HOTEL & SPA
Spend an unforgettable beach escape at the Seagate Hotel & Spa! Located in beautiful Delray Beach between Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale on South Florida’s Atlantic coast, you’ll find a wonderful array of facilities and amenities at this grand, yet intimate, luxury resort “where island ease meets urban chic!" Accommodations are first rate with hi-tech appointments like flat-screen TVs and DVD players amid high-style furnishings and in-room appointments. Four restaurants plus bars and lounges offer great dining choices. For recreation, there’s the exclusive, private oceanfront Seagate Beach Club, exuding casual elegance in a soothing Bahamian style. The Beach Club features direct beach access with chairs, umbrellas and towel service; beachside swimming pool; poolside food and beverage service; ocean-view casual and fine dining restaurants, plus water-sports activities and rentals; there’s even free wireless Internet service, and you can even rent your own beachside cabana! The hotel also offers a state-of-the-art fitness center plus a full-service spa with private treatment rooms and a full menu of massage, skin care, and body treatments for the ultimate in beachside pampering. If you have to do a little work, there’s a 24-hour business center. If you simply must shop, there’s a great on-site boutique, plus the legendary shopping areas of Atlantic Avenue, Palm Beach, and Boca Raton are not far away!
Choose from luxury boutique accommodations decorated in warm dark woods and designer furnishings – Courtyard Room (388 sq. ft.) sleeps a maximum of 2 guests; Deluxe Room (500 sq.ft.; 2 queen beds) can sleep up to 4 guests. Whichever category you choose, all accommodations reflect the sophisticated style and relaxed elegance of The Seagate’s tropical setting.
Room amenities feature:
● Pillow-top king-size bed with premium bedding and down duvet (Courtyard: King bed; Deluxe room:
one King or two queen beds)
● Furnished balcony
● Marble bathroom with jetted bathtub, separate shower, and complimentary designer bath amenities
● 42” flat-panel TV with premium cable channels
● DVD player and iPod docking station
● Wired and wireless Internet access (additional charge)
● Private kitchenette with microwave and coffee/tea maker
● Cordless telephone with free local calls
● Hair dryer
● Iron/ironing board
● Laptop-compatible In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a great meal with your favorite drink at any of the hotel’s 6 restaurants and bar/lounges!
Food & beverage options:
● The Atlantic Grill (Signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads; plus Happy Hour and live
entertainment Tuesday through Saturday)
● Seagate Beach Club:
- Casual Dining & Patio (Downstairs; casual dining for lunch and dinner; Upstairs fine-dining menu)
- Fine Dining & Terrace (Upstairs; fine-dining menu from Thursday to Saturday)
● Etc. Café (For a light breakfast, quick lunch, or snacks on the go; also coffee and pastries, soups,
salads, sandwiches, and more)
● Oceanfront bar (at the Seagate Beach Club)
● Bar/lounge (at the Atlantic Grill)
● 24-hour room service
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
● Check-In: 3:00pm
● Check-Out: 11:00am
● In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access: $9.95/day
● Valet parking: $19/night (in/out privileges)
● In-room refrigerator: $25/night
● Pet fee: $25 per day, plus one-time $50 cleaning fee
● Rollaways available for $30 plus tax
● 24-hour front desk
THINGS TO SEE & DO
If you like cruising around swanky oceanfront towns, you’ve come to the right part of the country! Recently name the “Best of the Road – Most Fun Small Town in America” by Rand McNally (of atlas fame) and USA Today, Delray Beach is a joy to visit, with grand hotels sitting alongside quaint seaside inns and a downtown area with a wealth of shops, restaurants and cafes. For decades, Delray Beach has been known for award-winning beaches, fishing, boating, kite surfing, kayaking and more – and it’s also been known to make the list of “best sand-castle building” areas, too! Famous Atlantic Avenue is lined with art galleries, boutique shopping and a wealth of restaurants ranging from picturesque sidewalk dining ot fine dining and romantic restaurants.
Shopping, Shopping, Shopping…Delray, Palm Beach and Boca….
Local shopping in this part of the county is legendary. Delray Beach has Atlantic Avenue, lined with unique boutiques and art galleries. And of course there’s Palm Beach and Worth Avenue – there’s no shopping destination quite like it. For its entire history, Worth Avenue has been with synonymous with international standards of superior quality, elegant couture houses, art and antiques, jewelry, fine furnishings and wonderful restaurants – all within a three-block area! And don’t forget about Boca Raton’s Mizner Park, an upscale lifestyle center in downtown Boca with shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
Discover the Morikami…and discover the essence of Japan in Florida! The mission of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is to provide authentic Japanese cultural experiences that entertain, educate, and inspire. The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens has been a center for Japanese arts and culture in South Florida – it’s modeled after an authentic Japanese villa – with rotating exhibitions in its art galleries. The gardens are beautiful, and reflect major periods of Japanese garden design. Authentic tea ceremonies are performed in its Seishin-an tea house and Japanese traditional festivals celebrated for the public several times a year!
Here’s one of the area’s best attractions – an amazing public park created on 50 acres of unused land which has been transformed into a recreation wetlands! There’s a three-quarter mile boardwalk which crosses between open water pond areas, emergent marsh areas, shallow shells and islands with shrubs and snags to foster nesting and roosting – a great way to observe birds in their natural habitats! It’s almost like a “living National Geographic” – and a great way to escape the Delray Beach crowds for a taste of what it might have been like in Florida at the turn of the century….
● Choose from three area airports for your Seagate Hotel & Spa getaway:
- Miami International Airport (airport code: MIA); approximately 55 miles away
- Fort Lauderdale (airport code: FLL); approximately 35 miles away
- West Palm Beach (airport code: PBI); approximately 20 miles away
● Prices are hotel only for 3 nights for two guests
● Multiple packages may be reserved to create a longer stay in 3-night increments
● Taxes are not included and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
● Mandatory Resort fee of $26.50 per room per night is waived through September 30; fee is
included in the TripAlertz rate for October & November
● Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
● Travel valid from August 1 – November 30, 2012
● Blackout dates apply
● Rates are for 2 guests; extra person rate of $15/person per night applies and is payable directly to
the hotel at check-out
● Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations and changes are not permitted
Delray Beach hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!