Orlando: Deluxe 1 Bedroom Villa Getaway for up to 4 from only $155 per night – save 35%!United-States / Florida / Reunion / Reunion-Resort,-A-Salamander®-Golf-&-Spa-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience 5-Star Service in the Sunshine State!
>> Click to read what's included
Few destinations in the world are as much fun for kids as they are for adults, and everyone knows that Orlando reigns king! Our Orlando getaway is truly one of the best. You’ll be staying at the amazing Reunion Resort, a luxury Orlando vacation haven where numbers mean everything – with no less than 10 swimming pools, 3 signature golf courses, 6 tennis courts, 7 restaurants and bars, a water park, and so much more! Accommodations are in a one-bedroom deluxe villa in Heritage Crossing and accommodates up to 4 guests. Book now and get your Orlando getaway on your calendar today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
An amazing Orlando “Deluxe Suite Getaway” from only $155 per night for up to 4 guests!
- Accommodations in a spacious One-Bedroom Deluxe Villa in Heritage Crossing
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Hotel taxes and fees
ABOUT THE REUNION RESORT, A SALAMADER® GOLF & SPA RESORT
The Reunion Resort is an amazing self contained 2,300-acre golf resort nestled in a secluded area and conveniently located to the Orlando area’s magical theme parks and less than 30 minutes from the airport. For a romantic getaway, family vacation, or a fun-filled escape with friends, the Reunion truly offers something for everyone with a wide range of impeccable facilities and amenities. Accommodations are in spacious one-bedroom villa suites with fully-equipped kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and private balcony or patio. If you feel like leaving the cooking to someone else, there are 7 restaurants and bars for your eating and drinking pleasure. Looking for fun? You’ve come to the right place – the resort features ten swimming pools, tennis on six lighted courts, three signature golf courses – the Tom Watson Independence, Arnold Palmer Legacy and Jack Nicklaus Tradition – all fabulous whether you’re a pro at the game or a novice looking to hit the ball for a few rounds. Aquatics Adventures is the hotel’s water park complete with a lazy river, 100-foot twisting water slide, and wooden boardwalk. There’s a kids club with supervised fun and activities for ages 4-10. You can keep up with your fitness routine at the fitness center; pamper yourself afterwards at the full-service spa, or head for one of the hiking, walking, and biking trails for healthy fun outdoors. And since you’re probably going to want to visit some of the area theme parks, just know that you’re “in the right neighborhood” with the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld all only 15 miles or less from the Reunion Resort!
Feel right at home in your spacious one-bedroom suite! All accommodations come "standard" with full kitchen, 2 full size TVs, private balcony/patios, and so much more for your fabulous Orlando escape!
One-Bedroom Deluxe Villa suite accommodations feature:
- Master bedroom with king-size bed
- Master bathroom with designer toiletries, bathrobes
- Living room and dining area
- Plasma TV with satellite / cable channels in living room and bedroom
- DVD/CD player with each TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea maker
- Private patio / balcony
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Wireless Internet access
- Laptop compatible In-room safe
- Washer / dryer nearby
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy a variety of popular on-site dining options at the Reunion Resort! The hotel offers no less than seven restaurants, bars, and lounges for your dining and drinking pleasure.
Food and beverage options:
- Forte (a la carte Italian for dinner)
- Eleven (year-round indoor/outdoor eleventh-floor rooftop dinner restaurant and lounge with small plates and live entertainment)
- Clubhouse Restaurant (casual restaurant overlooking the driving range; serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily)
- The Cove at Seven Eagles (casual poolside Caribbean restaurant and bar; lunch and snacks from late mornings through late afternoons)
- Longboards at Water Park (outdoor casual snack bar for light lunch, snacks, and cocktails/drinks from late mornings through late afternoons)
- Grande Lobby Bar (seafood appetizers, sushi, drinks, and an extensive wine list)
- Sushi Bar (serves traditional Japanese delicacies from late afternoon through the evening)
- In-room dining (available every day from late afternoon through the evening)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL AMENITIES (Some at Extra Charge)
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Pets not allowed
- On-site Parking: Self Parking: Free; Valet parking available for an additional charge
- Personal concierge services available
- Two business centers with computers, copy and fax machines
- Baby-sitting / child care (on request at an additional charge)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Play in the Parks
Orlando = Theme Parks. Period. That’s one equation which is indisputable. It’s world famous as the “home city” for the best theme parks in the world. Spend a day, spend many days, you’ll always want to return to visit the Walt Disney World® Parks which feature Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The other major parks, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando are also nearby.
Hit the Beach: East
As Orlando is literally in Central Florida, you can head east or west and get to the coast. Head eastward for the fabled resort towns of Daytona Beach, home of the world-famous Daytona Speedway, Vero Beach or Cocoa Beach. A note about Cocoa: make sure to stop in to Ron Jon’s Surf Shop on Route 1A – once a fabled sea-side beach shack for surfers to get their gear, it’s now a destination in itself!
Hit the Beach: West
Head westward, and where the road ends, you’ll be overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! The beaches are absolutely beautiful and the sunsets even more spectacular! You’ll be driving through Tampa on your way to St. Petersburg or Clearwater, two well-known Florida hotspots.
Hit The Links
With more than 170 golf courses, over 20 golf academies and some of the world's most prestigious tournaments, Orlando is a true golfer's paradise. Take it from the professionals: In addition to being home to more pro golfers than any other city in the world, Orlando was voted the "North American Golf Destination of the Year" by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators in 2010. And with a multitude of stunning courses designed by the likes of Nicklaus, Dye, and Fazio, Orlando offers visitors an exclusive golfing experience not found anywhere else.
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
The U.S. Shuttle Program may be over, but the NASA Kennedy Space Center lives on. This is a must-see during a trip to the area, and only about an hour’s drive from Orlando. You can spend a fascinating day away from the parks to learn about America’s journey into space over the past few decades. NASA's launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch if one happens to be scheduled when you’re in the neighborhood – it would be worth a detour to “The Cape” for this type of “once-in-a-lifetime” experience!
Orlando is an easy destination to reach by air – Orlando International Airport (airport code: MCO) is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers. Upon arrival, it’s only 30-minute drive to the Reunion Resort.
- Prices are per room, per night, based on occupancy for up to 4 guests
- Hotel taxes & fees are included with nightly room rate
- Incidentals are not included and are payable by guest upon check-out
- No minimum stay required
- Travel valid from August 16 – December 23, 2012
- Blackout dates apply and availability is limited
- Airfare / transportation to Orlando is not included
- Airport/hotel transfers in Orlando are not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 7 days prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differtial by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!