2 Nights for 2 adults + 2 kids near magical Lake Tahoe for only $49 – save over 75%!United-States / Nevada / Genoa / David-Walley`s-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Calling all nature and fun lovers – this one’s for you!
>> Click to read what's included
Welcome to a place with enough around-the-clock awesomeness to keep you playing all day and partying all night – welcome to the beautiful Lake Tahoe area! Our amazing deal is at the fabulous David Walley’s Hot Springs Resort & Spa for the ridiculously low price of only $49 (total) for 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids under the age of 18. Yes, you read that right – this deal represents savings of over 75% off for one of this country’s legendary resort areas. If you ever wanted to “experience Tahoe,” now is the time, and this is the place. Book now for only $49 for 2 nights!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
This deal is for only $49 for 2 nights:
- Two nights accommodations for 2 adults and 2 kids under age 18
- Free wireless Internet access
- “Dinner on Us” VISA Dine-around program – a $100 value
ABOUT DAVID WALLEY’S HOT SPRINGS RESORT & SPA
Surrounded by picturesque views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and set only 18 miles from South Lake Tahoe, David Walley’s Resort Hot Springs & Spa is a year-round retreat offering the perfect getaway for all ages. Accommodations have been designed to feel like your home-away-from-home and feature partial or full kitchen facilities. The resort features a good variety of facilities including an on-site restaurant and bar, hot springs mineral pools – there are seven mineral water soaking tubs ranging from 100 to 104 degrees – plus an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and full-service spa. Heavenly Ski Resort, Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park, and Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area are nearby for year-round outdoor recreational fun. Carson City is only minutes away. And the restaurants, entertainment, and casinos of South Lake Tahoe (in one direction) and Reno (in the other direction) are only about a half hour’s drive from the resort.
Comfortable accommodations and attractive furnishings can be found at David Walley’s Resort. Each studio, one-, and two-bedroom suite offers full or partial kitchens, fireplaces, balconies, and more. All of these special features await your visit to your home-away-from-home.
Davis Walley’s Resort accommodations feature:
- Bedding for 2 adults and up to 2 kids under age 18
- Full or partial kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (Larger suite kitchens also with stove top, dishwasher and cookware/dishware, plus iron/ironing board)
- TV with premium cable channels
- DVD player
- Telephone with voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Internet access available
FOOD & DRINK
The David Walley’s Resort Hot Springs & Spa has an on-site restaurant and bar for your dining and drinking convenience. Enjoy a casual fine dining adventure while you entertain your palette with gourmet wild game and a little southwestern flare at the 1862 Restaurant & Saloon! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily.
"DINNER ON US" VISA DINE-AROUND - $100 VALUE!
So here’s a nice little TripAlertz extra – take advantage of a fabulous Dine-Around offer during your Lake Tahoe getaway. Receive a rebate of up to $25 per meal (maximum of 4) when you use your VISA for qualifying purchases at a number of popular participating restaurants. And yes, we’re talking “popular” family restaurants like Outback Steakhouse, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Chili’s...you get the idea. Click on the link below for details!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check-in time: 4:00pm (ends at 11:00pm)
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Free self parking
THINGS TO SEE & DO
It’s mostly about recreation on a Lake Tahoe-area getaway. Winter, spring, summer or fall – there’s always something to do here which will leave you with unforgettable memories – and will want you coming back for more!
A Winter Wonderland
Lake Tahoe is snow lover’s paradise! No place on earth has so many fun and exhilarating ways to enjoy the tons of white gold that fall each winter. And since the snow lasts well into the spring, you have plenty of time to try all of them! In Lake Tahoe you can take on the snow anywhere from zero to 100 miles per hour! Race down your favorite mountain on a pair of skis or a snowboard. Engage the horsepower of a snowmobile or a horse-drawn sleigh. Ride in a sled pulled by a team of huskies, or sled and tube on your own inertia. Hike around in boots or snowshoes. Or, take a break from the snow and glide across ice at a skating rink. If you like slower-paced snow fun, build a snowman or throw some snowballs. For zero acceleration, sit indoors near a window and a cozy fireplace and gaze at the snow!
Aerial Tram at Heavenly® Mountain Resort
Take the scenic gondola ride at the Heavenly® Ski Resort any time of year for an unsurpassed view of the area – it’s real close to the Stateline casinos. The 2.4 mile ride brings passengers to a 14,000 square foot deck which provides breath taking panoramic views of Lake Tahoe, the Carson Valley, and the Desolation Wilderness. The observation deck is a perfect place to enjoy a relaxed midday picnic or beautiful evening sunset.
Squaw Valley USA
Olympic buffs are sure to be interested in this one, especially now as the 2012 summer games have just ended – The symbolic Tower of Nations and Olympic flame still greet Squaw Valley's guests at the entrance! The aerial Cable Car at Squaw rises from the valley floor and ascends 2,000 vertical feet to a mountain-top paradise called High Camp at 8,200 feet. You'll relax in a new ultra-modern heated cabin as you enjoy views of sky-piercing peaks and beautiful Lake Tahoe. Panoramic front and roof tinted windows provide bird's-eye viewing of spectacular scenery that your mind will photograph. Once you arrive at High Camp, you can enjoy a variety of activities and dining options during the day and evening, winter and summer. The only way to return to the valley floor is the way you came. The scenery on each ride up and down the mountain is colored by the season and time of day, making each ride memorable.
Lake Tahoe Casinos
Inside the Lake Tahoe casinos, enjoy all of the sizzle of Las Vegas with gaming, world-class entertainment and great restaurants. Outside of the casinos, enjoy a natural paradise that offers every kind of summer and winter activity imaginable. Lake Tahoe casinos are open 24 hours a day. Challenge dozens of different slot and video slot machines. Spin roulette wheels. Try your luck at blackjack and a variety of poker games. Play craps, keno and bingo. Wager at race and sports book areas. Relax in VIP lounges. Share hi-tech video arcades with your kids. Even bet on true love at a beautiful casino wedding chapel!
Come Back in the Good Old Summertime
Lake Tahoe offers enough out-of-doors activities to keep you busy all summer. Apply sunscreen liberally. Visit a beach and take a picnic and take a dip. Play tennis. Hike and bike on the flats and on the mountains. For the more adventurous thrill seeker, bungee jump. Go rock climbing. Ride a horse. Visit a park. And if you still have time and energy, there are many more quality activities to enjoy!
- The Reno-Tahoe International Airport (airport code: RNO) is the closest airport to David Walley’s Resort (47 miles)
- If you’re coming in the winter, just know that it’s ranked as the 3rd best ski resort airport in the US by Ski Magazine – and is serviced by major carriers from all over the country.
- The ride from the airport to the Lake Tahoe area is easy and is via major highways.
- This vacation offer entitles the buyer to 3 day’s and 2 night’s accommodations in Genoa, Nevada at the 1862 David Walley’s Hot Springs Resort & Spa (or comparable accommodations) and includes a single guest room suitable for two adults and up to two children under the age of 18. (room assignments will be completed upon receipt of your date request submission and are based on space availability).
- This offer includes a $100 VISA Dine Around offer valid at participating restaurants listed—redeemable in $25.00 increments upon completion of travel.
- All prospects that arrive shall be required to attend a 90 minute sales presentation by the resort. Major credit card and drivers license is required at check in—No debit cards.
- You may travel at any time of the year based on Trips Incentives Corp. room allotments. Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance. You must possess a valid major credit card for a fully refundable reservation deposit.
- A $50.00 fully refundable reservation deposit, via credit card, is required at the time of submitting your date request.
- This offer is not valid for groups. A group is considered two (2) or more parties traveling together, or meeting at the same resort with the same arrival date.
- NO PETS.
- Trips Incentives will email you a hotel confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed. We recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the dates of your choice.
- This vacation offer is valid only for your hotel accommodations. It does not include transportation, taxes, portage, gratuities, service charges, or incidental expenses.
- This vacation offer is not redeemable for cash or any other consideration. (Travelers are limited to one vacation offer from Trips Incentives Corp. per destination per year.)
- This vacation offer is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- For a full list of Terms & Conditions visit: http://www.tripsincentives.com/terms/tahoe-3-2-tpr.html
This offer is sponsored by Trips Incentives Corp. and not by the individual hotels. Please contact the reservation department at 800-268-5856 ext. 3 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, for any questions regarding this offer, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!