Fall NYC Hilton Midtown from $319/nt with FREE Breakfast for 2, FREE WiFi & Fitness Center Access, $50 NYC HipHost.com Tour Credit - Save Up-to 50%!United-States / New-York / New-York / Hilton-New-York
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Fall in (love with) The Big Apple!
>> Click to read what's included
Allow the stylish Midtown Hilton New York to be your vantage point for a New York City weekend getaway and stay just steps from Radio City Music Hall, Central Park and Rockefeller Center. Location is everything when choosing a Midtown Manhattan hotel, and the Hilton New York sits in a most prime spot on 6th Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) between 53rd & 54th Streets. Start your fall adventure in New York each day with your FREE "breakfast-to-go" for 2. Your TripAlertz rate starts at $319/night (2-night minimu stay required) and also includes FREE WiFi, FREE fitness center access should you feel the urge, and a $50 credit toward a New York City tour. That’s $140 worth of added value for FREE. So book now and don't delay, because like a hit Broadway play, this deal will sell out quickly.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
From $339* per night in Midtown Manhattan for 2 guests!
*$339/night average for check-in on Sunday and check-out on Tuesday in September
(2-night minimum stay required)
- Spacious Standard room with double occupancy in the Hilton New York (additional adults 18 or older $30/night - payable directly to hotel at check-out; up to 2 children 0-17 years old stay free)
- FREE Daily "Breakfast-To-Go" for 2 from the Take Away counter at MarketPlace Café ($15/day per person value)
- FREE WiFi for up to 2 devices ($15/day per device value)
- FREE Fitness Center access for 2 ($15/day per person value)
- $50 credit to use toward a tour offered by hiphost.com (you will receive an email from TripAlertz prior to your stay with your voucher code and instructions for booking your tour)
You can view tour options here: http://www.hiphost.com/tours/New%20York,NY
ABOUT THE HILTON NEW YORK
Located in the heart of the Big Apple, the Hilton New York is literally steps from many different New York attractions in Midtown Manhattan. Take in a Broadway Show. See Times Square. Shop till you drop on 5th Avenue. Or check out the latest exhibit at the MOMA, all without breaking a sweat. And location isn’t the only thing that makes the Hilton New York stand out. The hotel pampers you with spacious, distinctive rooms and first-class amenities. If you decide to sleep, you’ll be more than well taken care of.
- One King, One Queen or Two Double beds based on double occupancy (additional adult guests 18 or older $30/night - payable directly to hotel at check-out)
- In-room climate control
- 27-inch television
- On-demand entertainment, including video games
- Refreshment center
- Large work space
- Two telephones with voicemail and dataport
FOOD & DRINK
New York is absolute heaven for foodies of all ages. But to enjoy some of New York’s finest, you don’t even have to leave your hotel.
- MarketPlace Café (comfortable causal restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch daily; visit the Take Away counter to enjoy your TripAlertz-included "Breakfast-To-Go")
- Bridges Bar (casual bar offering martinis, wines and all your favorites)
- Lobby Lounge (drinks and light fare in a casual environment; 11:30 a.m. - midnight)
- Starbucks (adjacent to MarketPlace Café)
- Room Service (exquisite meals delivered to your room; 5:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.)
Start your morning the way most New Yorkers do with a hot cup of Joe from Starbucks located in the main lobby. The Lobby Lounge is open from 11:30 a.m. to midnight and offers a complete selection of your favorite cocktails, wine or an assortment of coffee and teas. Or meet some friends at the sophisticated Bridges Bar. Celebrating the romance of Manhattan’s seven bridges, this bar serves cocktails, regional wines and boasts one of the best martinis in town – all in a lively, welcoming atmosphere.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00noon
- Self/Valet Parking $51/night
- Smoking: property is 100% smoke free
- Pets accepted ($75 fee; maximum weight 75 pounds)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Not much needs to be said about this place. Several city blocks bathed in neon lights of billboards and TV screens, Times Square has become an entertainment hub of New York with amazing hotels, tantalizing restaurants and plenty of stores to explore. This is one place that must be seen to truly understand its magnitude.
A break from the concrete jungle of New York, Central Park is respite for tourists and locals alike. This oasis of rolling pastures and gardens is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Take a stroll through its grounds, watch a play during the summer at the Delacorte Theatre or visit the wildlife conservation – all with the impressive buildings of Manhattan as a backdrop.
Statue of Liberty
She may be of French origin, but she’s stood for American freedom since being placed in New York Harbor. Take the short ferry ride to Liberty Island and go inside and view the statue through a glass ceiling. Then step outside on the observation deck for some awe-inspiring views of the City That Never Sleeps.
More than a TV show, 30 Rockefeller Plaza is part of the sprawling Rockefeller Center. Stretching for blocks, this amazing structure features an array of activities to do, all on the property. Enjoy a quick bite to eat at the outdoor café during summer or take a spin on the ice-skating rink in the winter. Take a tour of NBC and see your favorite show taping. Or check out the plaza with a variety of different shops and restaurants. But one thing you don’t want to miss is the Top of the Rock observation deck, offering breathtaking vistas of the whole city.
Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
Considered one of the best modern art museums in the world, the MOMA has galleries filled with paintings, drawings, prints and illustrations by some of the finest artists in the world. Be sure to see the Andy Warhol’s Impressive Marilyn Monroe and Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d’Avignon.
Empire State Building
Built in 1931, the Empire State Building was a crowning architectural achievement of its day. Although it’s no longer the tallest building in the world, it’s still as impressive as ever. Purchase your tickets in the lobby and take the elevator to the top to enjoy an absolutely awe-inspiring view of the entire city.
Grand Central Station
Grand Central Station’s main hall is more a work of art than a train depot. Still this impressive structure is filled with over a half million commuters each week. Just as impressive is the list of chic shops and restaurants that have taken residence in the station, like Michael Jordan’s The Steak House, which overlooks the bustling terminal.
Getting to New York is easy. LaGuardia Airport (LGA), John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) are just a taxi, bus or train ride away. Live close? Drive into the city, take the subway or even a ferry from nearby New Jersey. You shouldn’t have any problems finding a flight into New York City, but check-out our Airfare widget on the side panel, brought to you by our partner Hop2!
- John F Kennedy International Airport (airport code: JFK) - 18.5 miles
- LaGuardia Airport (airport code: LGA) - 9.8 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport (airport code: EWR) - 17.2 miles
- Prices are hotel only for 2 guests and include features as specified (additional adults 18 and older $30/night - payable directly to hotel at check-out; up to 2 children 0-17 years old stay free)
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Rates do not include hotel taxes which are added on the TripAlertz check-out page
- Extra guest charge of $30/night does not include free breakfast ($15/day per person), free WiFi ($15/day per device), or free fitness center access ($15/day per person)
- Breakfast coupons are issued at check-in and are only redeemable at the Take Away counter in MarketPlace Café (consists of fruit cup, granola bar, pastry, choice of hot/cold beverage)
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Rate does not apply to existing reservations or to group reservations
- Airfare is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable and no changes or cancellations are permitted.
New York hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!