Deluxe All-Inclusive Adults-Only Barbados Getaway includes all meals, beverages, water sports & more from only $104/person per night (dbl occupancy req'd) – SAVE up to 49%!Barbados / St.-James / The-Club-Barbados---Resort-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Barbados All-Inclusive - pure bliss and more!
>> Click to read what's included
Please note the following minimum stay restrictions:
- For check-in through December 20 no minimum stay restriction applies.
- For check-in December 21-31 a 5-night minimum stay is required.
- For check-in January 1-28 a 3-night minium stay is required.
(bookings made outside of these parameters will be cancelled)
Head for Barbados – head for the sunshine! The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa is one of the most popular all-inclusive resorts on this beautiful island, and we bring it to you at savings of up to 49% off! This deluxe getaway features wonderful accommodations – choose from a Superior Deluxe Room or a more spacious One-Bedroom Suite – plus all your meals and snacks, all your drinks, watersports, landsports, entertainment and so much more from only $104/person per night (double occupancy required). Travel is valid through the end of January. Think about it – summer will be gone soon, so why not put a stretch of the warm Caribbean sun on your calendar and make you booking today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
Barbados all-inclusive from $104/person per night (double occupancy req'd) – save up to 49%!
- Choice of accommodations in Superior Deluxe Room with pool/garden view or a One-Bedroom Suite with garden view
- All meals and snacks at the hotel’s restaurants (room service is available for an extra charge)
- Unlimited cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Watersports: kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing
- Landsports: tennis, table tennis, fitness facilities, volleyball
- Daily activities program including pool aerobics, Bajan cooking classes, and dance lessons
- Entertainment including live floor shows and piano bar nightly
- Hotel taxes and service charges are included
ABOUT THE CLUB BARBADOS RESORT & SPA
Welcome to The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa located on the island’s west coast, seven miles from Bridgetown and close to some of the area’s best hot spots! Formerly the Almond Beach Club, The Club, Barbados caters to adults only (ages 16+) for an unforgettable beach escape. Accommodations are in three- and four-story room blocks accessed by stairways surrounding tropical gardens, pools, lounges, and restaurants. The resort offers a wide selection of activities and facilities including a sunning lawn and sandy terrace overlooking the coral-reef beach, three freshwater swimming pools – one is a two-level pool with waterfall – plus a freshwater Jacuzzi, tennis (with courts lit for night play), Hobie Cat sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing, fishing, aqua cycles, and kayaking. Daytime fun also includes an activities program with pool aerobics, Bajan cooking classes, and dance lessons. When it's time to relax, the luxurious spa offers a full range of services, including massages, facials, and a menu of herbal treatments – spa packages are available at additional cost. There’s live entertainment nightly in the form of live floor shows, plus the popular piano bar is a wonderful gathering place for after-hours music-based fun and late-night snacks.
The Club, Barbados - Resort & Spa features three- and four-story room blocks accessed by stairways surrounding tropical gardens, pools, lounges and restaurants. Accommodations welcome guests with dark wood furnishings, barefoot-friendly tile floors, and brightly colored décor – choose from either a Superior Deluxe Room with pool/garden view or a One-Bedroom Suite with garden view for the ultimate Caribbean escape!
Superior Deluxe Room accommodations amenities feature:
- One king or two twin beds with premium bedding
- Marble-lined shower/bath combination with vanity outside the bathroom
- Cable TV with premium cable channels and pay movies
- Desk with stool
- Patio or balcony with two-chair dining set
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Telephone with voice mail
- Maximum occupancy: 2 guests (adults only ages 16+)
One-Bedroom Suite additional amenities feature:
- One king bed with premium bedding plus one queen-size sofa bed
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Maximum occupancy: 2 guests (adults only ages 16+)
FOOD & DRINK
Your all-inclusive vacation includes all your meals, snacks and drinks – so when the mood hits, enjoy these wonderful dining options at two restaurants and three bars for your eating and drinking pleasure!
Food & Beverage Options:
- Sunset Restaurant & Bar (the resort’s main restaurant and lounge area with buffet-style breakfast featuring made-to-order omelets, full lunch buffet, or la carte menu that changes daily and a dinner menu of á la carte continental cuisine)
- Enid’s (the best place to discover delightful Bajan cuisine serving French/Caribbean creations in a colorful, festive atmosphere)
- Rum Shop Bar (this is THE place – where "It's all about Rum!" – The Rum Shop offers a variety of rum specialty drinks for your pleasure and a big screen TV for sporting events)
- Poolside Bar (quench your thirst while relaxing by the pool)
- Beach Bar (quench your thirst while relaxing on the beach)
- Piano Bar (late night snacks, plus nightly entertainment including karaoke and sing-along nights)
- In-room dining (room service is available for lunch and dinner for an additional charge)
ADDITIONAL RESORT AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon
- Pets not allowed
- Small shops (gifts, souvenirs, sundry items)
- Free parking
- Laundry / cry cleaning available (additional charge)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
A small island in size, Barbados might be considered “small” in size, but it’s definitely large when it comes to character! Steeped in history, culture and tradition the island exudes a natural charm which is uniquely Bajan. Each of Barbados’ eleven parishes feature different feels and highlights – from the picturesque, limestone hills in of St. Andrew to the action packed night life in Christ Church, you’ll find something for everyone!
West Coast of Barbados
The West Coast of Barbados overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea with an eight-mile stretch of golden sands, making it the “prime” location for luxury hotels and residences. Holetown - and where The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa is located –, is the site where John Powell Landed in 1652 to claim Barbados in the name of England’s King James. It’s the site of an annual colorful festival of local crafts, music and historical parades taking place in the month of February. Holetown is also a busy strip of exquisite restaurants, trendy bars and irresistible shopping.
Mount Gay Brewery
If you love rum – and who doesn’t – make sure to pay a visit to the Mount Gay Brewery! Located in the center of the island, a fascinating brewery tour will show you the rum-making process while regaling you with the colorful story behind this world’s oldest rum! And of course, you’ll be able to “sample the merchandise” at the end of your tour – your appreciation for a pina colada or a rum and coke will surely be heightened after your visit!
The Barbados Museum is located in the parish of St. Michael in the Garrison Savannah area.The island's rich history and culture come to life in seven fascinating galleries, set in beautiful nineteenth-century buildings. You can explore Barbadian natural and social history, African heritage, military history, decorative arts, prints and paintings. This is a great place to get a feel for Barbados, it's diversity of culture and to learn about its rich heritage.
Located at the site of the old Richmond sugar plantation in the parish of St. Joseph, the Flower Forest is on the edge of the east coast Scotland District and commands spectacular views of this area and is one of the most scenic parts of Barbados. There are numerous imported plants and trees with a lovely palm collection, which provides some much-needed shade and is an ideal place for a picnic. There is also a bar and restaurant that opens out on to the forest.
Cricket is to Barbados what baseball is to the USA - Cricket has been the national pastime of Barbados almost from the beginning of this country's history, having been introduced to the island by the early English settlers. It’s played in the village streets with homemade bats and taped tennis balls or on one of the many cricket grounds around Barbados. The most famous cricket ground is Kensington Oval, less than a mile from the heart of Bridgetown, the island’s capital. This historic and centuries-old home to international cricket was transformed and restored into an ultra modern stadium for the hosting of Cricket for World Cup 2007!
GETTING TO BARBADOS
- Valid passports are required for travel to Barbados.
- Grantley Adams International Airport (airport code: BGI) is served by major carriers from the US including American Airlines, US Airways, and Jet Blue.
- The airport is 12 miles from the hotel.
- Prices are per person per night based on double occupancy and include features as specified
- 5-night minimum stay required for check-in December 21-31
- 3-night minimum stay required for check-in January 1-28
- Hotel taxes and service charges are included
- Airfare / transportation to the resort is not included
- Travel valid from now – January 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations and changes are not permitted
St. James hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!