AAA 4-Diamond Deluxe Casino Resort Getaway to Reno, Nevada from only $47 (includes tax) per night for 2 – Save Over 30%!United-States / Nevada / Reno / Peppermill-Resort-Spa-Casino
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Welcome to the best resort in the “Biggest Little City!”
>> Click to read what's included
Please note: Saturday check-ins require a 2-night minimum stay. If you book a Saturday check-in for less than 2 nights, your booking will not be confirmed.
Check out Reno, Nevada in AAA 4-Diamond rated style for an unforgettable getaway! Also known as the “Biggest Little City,” Reno is more than just a smaller version of Las Vegas. Not only do you get the gambling, the glitz, and the glamour, but also tons of fun activities and diversions year-round. Plus stunning Lake Tahoe is less than an hour’s drive away! Our Reno escape features a stay at the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, Reno’s only AAA 4-Diamond rated resort, from only $47 per night for 2 guests. Check out the deal details and make sure to book now as inventory is limited!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- Spacious Peppermill North/West Wing guest room for 2 guests
- Hotel taxes are included in the TripAlertz rate
- Book early as inventory is limited at these rates and will sell out
Please note: Resort fee of $12 (plus 13% tax - $13.56 total) per room per night is not included and will be charged by The Peppermill upon check-out from the hotel.
ABOUT THE PEPPERMILL RESORT SPA CASINO
Welcome to Reno’s only AAA 4-Diamond rated resort in the heart of the “Biggest Little City.” Conveniently located in Reno’s lively shopping and dining district, the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is a fabulous full-service resort with a wealth of wonderful facilities and fabulous amenities to make for an unforgettable Reno getaway! Accommodations features fully appointed guest rooms with a host of fine amenities including wall-mounted LCD high-definition TVs, wireless Internet access, and marble bathrooms. Hotel facilities include impeccable dining options in more than ten restaurants. There’s an expansive Tuscan inspired pool area with two outdoor swimming pools, spa tub, waterfalls, and poolside dining. The lively casino is open around the clock (24 hours) with over 700 video poker and multi-game slots, 48 gaming tables, race and sports book, poker room, Keno, and more. The impressive Spa Toscana is three stories high, with an indoor soaking pool, 24 treatment rooms, and more. Pump-it-up in the 9,000 sqare foot fitness center; there’s also a video arcade, a host of resort-based shops, 24-hour business center, and wireless Internet service throughout the resort. EDGE is Reno’s hottest nightclub and not to be missed. Golf and tennis are nearby. Make sure to stop by the Concierge Desk for any assistance you may require for entertainment and dining reservations, sightseeing recommendations, and information on anything “Reno” you’d like to know! The resort is one mile from the convention center and only 2 miles from the Reno-Tahoe Airport.
Peppermill Resort rooms in the North & West Wings have been recently remodeled and feature upscale amenities, mahogany furnishings, and marble bathrooms – certainly living up to its well-deserved AAA 4-Diamond Rating for hospitality industry excellence!
Guest room amenities feature:
- Standard room in Peppermill North/West Wing with one king or two double beds with plush double-pillow-top mattresses, luxurious triple sheeting and linens (wing location and bedding assigned at check-in)
- 42” wall-mounted LCD high-def TV with pay-pre-view movies
- Wireless Internet access
- Available high-speed wired Internet access (for an additional charge)
- Fully-stocked refreshment center
- Writing desk
- Two telephones, voicemail
- Radio / alarm clock
- Generously-sized terry cloth robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
You have a wealth of dining and drinking options at the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino – so nice to know that when the urge hits, it can be satisfied – from fine dining to casual. Peppermill’s wide variety of choices will truly hit the spot!
- Fine Dining:
- Bimini Steakhouse (Grill steaks, chops, and seafood in an unparalleled atmosphere)
- Romanza (Exquisitely prepared Italian cuisine in a lovely romantic setting)
- Chi (Contemporary Asian delicacies)
- White Orchid Private Dining (Private upscale dining during White Orchid Wine Series)
- Casual Dining:
- Island Buffet (Reno’s largest variety buffet in a lush rainforest setting)
- Biscotti’s (International menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; exceptional New York-style pizza, choice of 99 varieties of beers, and more)
- Oceano (Reno’s best seafood in an "undersea" environment)
- Cafe Milano (formerly The Coffee Shop; fabulous casual dining, 24 hours a day)
- Quick Bites:
- Sports Deli (Authentic New York deli favorites made with hand-sliced meats and cheeses)
- Café Espresso (Coffees, pastries, and fresh-grilled panini’s from morning to night)
- Room Service:
- available 24 hour per day
- Bars and Lounges:
- 14 Bars and Lounges (Located throughout the resort; you’re never far from your favorite cocktail!)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Pets not allowed
- Mandatory Resort Fee: $12 (plus 13% tax - total of $13.56) per room per night will be charged directly by the hotel at check-out and includes the following resort amenities:
- Property-wide wireless Internet access
- Local telephone calls
- Use of swimming pools
- Use of fitness center
- Airport shuttle service
- Use of Business Center computers (charges apply for services)
- Use of in-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking / Valet parking
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Peppermill Casino – For the Serious Gamer!
When you're ready for 24/7 gaming action, Peppermill Reno Casino is the place to be! With liberal gaming rules, Peppermill Reno is the proud recipient of a wide variety of distinguished casino awards, including “Best Casino” and “Best Place to Gamble” in Reno. Peppermill features the newest, hottest slots and video poker and is consistently voted “Loosest Slots” by respected gaming publications. They offer an exclusive High Limit Table Games area and Reno's biggest and most luxurious High Limit Slot Area. Peppermill’s casino also features single and multi-deck Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, 3-card and 4-card Poker, Let-It-Ride, Pai Gow Tiles, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarrat, Keno, a smoke-free Poker Room, and Reno's only high-definition Race & Sports Book theater with over 100 screens for the best viewing.
Reno River Walk
Take a stroll along the River Walk and savor the best that Reno has to offer along the Truckee River. You’ll find shopping, restaurants, bars and taverns, entertainment, and even a whitewater park all in a safe, fun, and friendly area which celebrates Reno’s arts, culture, and history!
Take a step back in time with a visit to Virginia City! Once a vital settlement between Denver and San Francisco, Virginia City was once a mining boomtown, with proceeds amounting to what would be billions of dollars today. This picturesque Victorian-era town features authentic board sidewalks, Old West saloons, shops, museums, restaurants, historic churches, 19th century homes, and quaint cemeteries. Take a ride on a stagecoach, horse-drawn carriage, trolley, or the V & T Railroad steam engine which crosses the high-desert landscape dotted with old mines.
Politically speaking, Lake Tahoe is in both Nevada and California, with about one third being in Nevada (east shore and half the north shore). Washoe, Carson City, and Douglas Counties share the Nevada portion. From Reno and Sparks, access to the north shore at Incline Village is up the Mt. Rose Highway (Nevada 431). Only 35 miles from Reno, you approach this magnificent body of water through towering tree forests on twisty mountain roads with steep drop-offs and amazing views. It’s 72 miles around, and takes about three hours to circle if you don’t do anything but drive. We suggest spending a day, as there are many stops your can make along the way to enjoy the view, take a hike, and have a picnic among the many parks, beaches, and swimming areas which dot her shores!
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport (airport code: RNO) is an easy destination to reach by air and is serviced by many major and low-cost carriers from cities across the U.S.
- Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is only 2 miles from the airport. There is shuttle service which operates every half-hour between the airport and hotel.
- Prices are hotel only per night for two guests.
- Hotel taxes are included in the TripAlertz rate.
- Mandatory Resort fee of $12 (plus 13% tax - total of $13.56) per room per night is not included and is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out.
- Saturday check-ins require a 2-night minimum stay. If you book a Saturday check-in for less than 2 nights, your booking will not be confirmed.
- Airfare to Reno is not included.
- Free shuttle transportation is available between the airport and hotel as part of the Mandatory Resort Fee inclusions.
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply.
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted.
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differtial by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789).
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!