San Francisco's Union Square from only $109 per night - Save Over 50%!United-States / California / San-Francisco / Executive-Hotel-Vintage-Court
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Union Square Boutique Hotel steps from all the action.
>> Click to read what's included
Book this UNBEATABLE deal all the way through May 15, 2013 including all major holidays!
Located in the heart of The City between fashionable Nob Hill and Union Square, the Executive Hotel Vintage Court offers an ideal getaway for both business and leisure travelers... just steps from Powell Street Cable Cars, Chinatown, the Moscone Convention Center, SF MOMA, the Ferry Building, the Financial District, and a city full of attractions. The hotel features one of the country's Top-40 Rated restaurants, Masa's. And best of all – this exclusive TripAlertz deal gives you this wonderfully wine-themed and elegant boutique hotel from only $109/night for 2 guests. Check out the deal details below. At this great price, rooms won’t be available for long – book today before our deal sells out!
Please Note: Check-in on December 31 requires a 2-night minimum stay. If you book a December 31 check-in for only 1 night, your reservation will not be confirmed.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
From $109 per night for an Executive King Room in downtown San Francisco!
(upgrade to the Executive Double/Double Room for just $20/night more)
- Accomodations in an Executive King or Executive Double/Double Room
- Discounted Valet Parking, only $30/nt (regularly $45 - parking must be prepaid to get discount)
- $50 city tour voucher redeemable with HipHost.com
(see http://www.hiphost.com/tours/San%20Francisco,CA for available San Francisco tours)
- Free WiFi
- Free morning coffee service
- Free nightly wine reception featuring local Napa and Sonoma Valley wines
- Free San Francisco Chronicle newspaper daily
- Preferred reservation access to Masa's (often sold-out), with acclaimed "Top-Chef" Gregory Short!
- Stay a Thursday night and enjoy Masa's at 25% off (discount only applies for Thursday night dining)
- Stays of 3 nights or longer will also recieve a special welcome basket upon arrival with California wine and chocolates from Masa's
ABOUT THE EXECUTIVE HOTEL VINTAGE COURT
Welcome to the Executive Hotel Vintage Court, ideally located – literally – in the heart of San Francisco between Nob Hill and Union Square. Perfect for both leisure and business travelers, this boutique hotel features elegant European-style décor with a distinct wine-country-themed charm and ambiance. It all begins in the lobby, with specially-commissioned artwork depicting Napa wine collections, wine display hutches, and a featured wall of wine lockers used by guests to store their own bottles. The hotel is home to the internationally-acclaimed Masa’s Restaurant – one of the city’s most honored – with a delectable menu of contemporary French cuisine. Dozens of other dining options are within walking distance. Each well appointed guest room is named after a local winery with accompanying artwork and décor to enhance the theme. Hotel amenities are highlighted with complimentary coffee each morning and nightly wine tastings in the intimate lobby.
Talk about conveniences..... there is a supermarket across the street, a dry-cleaner, a laundromat, a liquor store, a range of restaurants & bars..... all within one block. The best shopping in the city is located just two blocks away. Furthermore, this area of Bush Street is relatively quiet for the city center.
Here’s something unique – each of this boutique hotel’s lovely guest rooms is christened with the name and artwork of a local California winery. A pleasing décor is highlighted with a green-on-green color scheme with cream and caramel shades combined with dark woods and wrought iron details resulting in an appealing ambiance.
- One king bed or for two double beds with premium linens
(occupancy is 2 for king and 4 for double/double - no extra person charges apply)
- Bathroom with amenities including Organic Pharmacopia bath products and bathrobes
- Wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- HD LCD flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels
- Fully stocked mini-bar with cold beverages and dry snacks (additional cost)
- Free local telephone calls and personalized voice mail
- Digital AM/FM / CD / MP3 clock radio
- Writing desk
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Lap-top size in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Masa’s Restaurant is a destination unto itself, and features the internationally-acclaimed French contemporary cuisine of Executive Chef Gregory Short. It has consistently been awarded Wine Spectator’s Award for Excellence for its international wine selections. Hotel guests are offered exclusive early seating options for dinner with special menu offerings – it could be considered a splurge, but one that’s well worth it for an unforgettable dining experience. Advance reservations are required – call the hotel well before your arrival date to reserve your table. NOTE: Masa’s Restaurant is open Tuesday through Saturday only. And don't forget to take advantage of Thursday dining at Masa's for 25% savings!
Dozens of other dining options for all tastes, styles and budgets are within walking distance of the hotel – ask the Concierge Desk for recommendations.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
- Pet policy: no pets allowed
- Smoking policy: property is 100% smoke free
- Rollaways: not available
THINGS TO SEE & DO
If You’re Going to San Francisco…
The 10 most popular things to do when visiting the San Francisco area, in no particular order…
- Ride a cable car: they’re iconic, fun and uniquely San Francisco, and often called San Francisco's moving landmark
- Take a Bay Cruise: Round out your San Francisco experience by viewing the skyline, sailing past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit Chinatown: One of the largest outside of China itself
- Drive down Lombard Street: While known as the “Crookedest Street in the World,” it really isn’t, but lots of fun and definitely the most famous
- Golden Gate Bridge: Probably one of the most photographed sites in the world, you can actually walk on it for some amazing views of the city, Alcatraz Island, and the Pacific Ocean
- Sausalito: Cross the Golden Gate (by car) or take a ferry to this charming town to browse the shops, take a stroll and have a bite to eat at any of the waterfront restaurants and cafes
- Alcatraz: Take a ferry to this island prison, immortalized in many movies about some of the infamous residents and their attempts to escape
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39: We lump these together as they’re in the same area on the picturesque waterfront – a whole lot of fun
- Golden Gate Park: It’s the city’s largest outdoor spot where you can see Dutch windmills, bison, remote-controlled boats, museums, and gardens
- Neighborhoods: From Downtown, the Waterfront and the Embarcadero, to North Beach, Nob Hill, Pacific Heights, Castro and Mission Districts... and so many more!
Nob Hill – Speaking of Neighborhoods!
Nob Hill is one of the many infamous hills of San Francisco. Surrounded by all that makes San Francisco an internationally loved city, Nob Hill provides sweeping vistas - from downtown's bustling Financial District and Bay Bridge, to shoppers on Union Square, to the Presidio National Park and the stunning Golden Gate Bridge. From the hotel’s Nob Hill location, circle around to North Beach (San Francisco’s “Little Italy”) and visit Coit Tower. And also just a few minutes away are the impressive mansions built by the silver and railroad barons of the late 1800s, buildings which survived the 1906 earthquake and more "modern" San Francisco landmarks like Grace Cathedral and world-famous cable car lines.
Muir Woods is the closest place to San Francisco where you can see an old-growth stand of coastal redwood trees, just a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Coastal redwoods are the tallest living things which can grow to heights taller than the Statue of Liberty. They top out at over 250 feet in Muir Woods, where it’s an easy flat walk to go to Cathedral Grove, one of the most photographed paths in the world!
Napa/Sonoma Valley Wineries
Only 1-hour from the city.... known for its award winning wineries and incomparable wine growing regions, Napa Valley offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience California’s famous wine country and enjoy the fruits of this important California industry. With hundreds of wineries and vineyards offering a wide range of wines to sample and choose from, Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley are delightful experiences for weekend wine tasters and wine connoisseurs alike. TIPS: a) If you’re into tasting specific wines, make sure to download a map of the Napa Valley-area wineries before you arrive – a great aid to help you plan your days, as some require advance reservations. b) Napa can easily be reached as a planned day trip from San Francisco – it’s only about 90 minutes driving from downtown San Francisco.
Mt. Tamalpais State Park
Adjacent to Muir Woods National Monument, Mt. Tamalpais State Park affords views of the entire Bay Area and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The mountain, which rises 2,571 above sea level, was sacred to Native Americans, who saw in its profile—as you can see today—the silhouette of a sleeping Indian maiden. Locals fondly refer to it as the "Sleeping Lady." For years the 6,300-acre park has been a favorite destination for hikers. There are more than 200 miles of trails, some rugged but many developed for easy walking through meadows, grasslands, and forests and along creeks. Mt. Tam, as it's called by locals, is also the birthplace (in the 1970s) of mountain biking, and today many spandex-clad bikers whiz down the park's winding roads.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is served by major carriers from around the world. It’s an easy 15-30 minute drive from the airport into The City, depending on traffic. TIP: Take advantage of BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train/subway system if you don’t want / need to rent a car for your entire San Francisco getaway.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) is a 25-45 minute drive into The City (BART is also available from Oakland International Airport).
- Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is a 60-90 minute drive into The City.
- Prices are hotel only for up to 2 guests in an Executive King or up to 4 guests in a Double/Double guestroom and include features as specified (Double/Double room is $20/night more)
- Hotel tax is not included in the rate and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Room type with parking must be chosen and prepaid in order to qualify for discounted parking
(if you choose room only rate with this offer, full parking rate will be charged by hotel during stay)
- Check-in on December 31 requires a 2-night minimum stay. If you book a December 31 check-in for only 1 night, your reservation will not be confirmed.
- $50 HipHost.com voucher will be emailed separately to you from TripAlertz no more than 72 hours after your purchase is confirmed
- Travel valid from October 4, 2012 through May 15, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz (888-425-3789)
San Francisco hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!