7 Night Orlando Resort Stay Voucher Only $499 for up to 10 guests – save over 50%United-States / California / west-hills / Resort-Stay-Vouchers
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Orlando – For characters of all kinds and kids of all ages
>> Click to read what's included
It’s more than just Micky. It’s Orlando. The one place in the world where it’s all about theme parks, shopping, water parks and more – all in a week, all in one getaway! And this one is just too good to pass up – 7 nights for only $499 at your choice of a fabulous fully-appointed condo-style unit – and depending on the one you choose – sleeping up to 10 people! It’s so simple to plan – just purchase your voucher and follow the easy booking instructions. Voucher expires 1 year from date of purchase and travel must be booked by Voucher expiration date, so you will have the time to gather your friends, gather your family and pick the dates which are perfect for you. Make sure to purchase your voucher within the next 2 weeks… and get ready to save up to $1,500 on an unforgettable Orlando escape!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- 7 nights at a fabulous Orlando town house / condo / villa of your choice for only $499
The participating resorts in this offer are rated 3 – 5 stars, and rooms are typically “condominium-style,” which is great for families, singles and couples alike. This means that each unit usually has a private bedroom with a separate living area (unless the room is described as a “Studio”). Most rooms have pullout sofa-beds, a dining area, and often the units will have full kitchens. Some of the resorts even have a washer and dryer in each unit! Visit http://orlando.resortstayvouchers.com/resorts/ to view the available properties, and be sure to check the “Resort Details” for a full description of available amenities and unit features. Then, simply pick the one that's best suited to you and your getaway companions!
You’ll feel right at home when you stay at any resort you choose! You will see that many participating resorts offer a wealth of wonderful facilities – swimming pools, fitness centers, playgrounds, barbecue areas, tennis and basketball courts and more – which allow you to enjoy spacious accommodations with the amenities of a fabulous hotel, at a price that can’t be beat!
This is the perfect way to “do Orlando”! Start early at one of the area’s theme parks and attractions. Then take a break and come back to your home-away from home for some lunch, or a nap, or a shower, or a swim in one of the tropically-designed pools. And then go back out later in the afternoon, feeling refreshed to tackle another Orlando-area adventure.
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Once you take a look at some of the things you can do in Orlando, you’ll agree that it’s a very good thing that you’ll be staying for a whole week!
Play in the Parks
Orlando = Theme Parks. Period. That’s one equation which is indisputable. It’s world famous as the “home city” for the best theme parks in the world. Spend a day, spend many days, you’ll always want to return to visit the Walt Disney World® Parks which feature Magic Kingdom® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The other major parks, Universal Studios Orlando, and SeaWorld Orlando are also nearby.
Hit the Beach: East
As Orlando is literally in Central Florida, you can head east or west and get to the coast. Head eastward for the fabled resort towns of Daytona Beach, home of the world-famous Daytona Speedway, Vero Beach or Cocoa Beach. A note about Cocoa: make sure to stop in to Ron Jon’s Surf Shop on Route A1A – once a fabled sea-side beach shack for surfers to get their gear, it’s now a destination in itself!
Hit the Beach: West
Head westward, and where the road ends, you’ll be overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! The beaches are absolutely beautiful and the sunsets even more spectacular! You’ll be driving through Tampa on your way to St. Petersburg or Clearwater, two well-known Florida hotspots.
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
The U.S. Shuttle Program may be over, but the NASA Kennedy Space Center lives on. This is a must-see during a trip to the area, and only about an hour’s drive from Orlando. You can spend a fascinating day away from the parks to learn about America’s journey into space over the past few decades. NASA's launch headquarters is the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet a veteran astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch if one happens to be scheduled when you’re in the neighborhood – it would be worth a detour to “The Cape” for this type of “once-in-a-lifetime” experience!
Art & Culture in Orlando
You might not believe it, but there is a thriving cultural scene in Orlando which is far away from the “make believe” of the many area theme parks. Catch a “classic” at the Orlando Shakespeare Theatre. Discover a 50-acre botanical oasis with roses, tropicals, camellias and more at the Harry P. Leu Gardens. You can take a stroll through the galleries of The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by American designer Louis Comfort Tiffany – sound familiar? And finally, pay a visit to the CityArts Factory, downtown Orlando's largest arts and cultural venue housing 6 art galleries, a photography studio, an art house café and comedy theatre. Best of all, admission is free!
- Orlando is an easy destination to reach by air – Orlando International Airport (airport code: MCO) is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers.
- Car rentals are readily available at the airport, many companies are located on-site.
- All areas of Orlando are easily accessible via major highway and well-marked roads.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Purchase your $499 voucher from TripAlertz by October 17, 2012
- You will receive your Voucher Redemption Code in a seperate email from TripAlertz (via email) within 24 hours from time of purchase - or next business day.
- When you are ready to redeem your Voucher and book your Resort Stay, you'll visit the website of Resort Stay Vourchers (http://travel.resortstayvouchers.com/) and just enter your Voucher Number to complete the booking process. Make sure you always keep your Voucher number on file because you will need it every time you want to preview the inventory catalog and check your reservation.
It's that easy!
- $499 is a flat fee for the purchase of a 7-night Orlando Resort Stay voucher as long as occupancy restrictions are adhered to
- Occupancy varies depending on resort/accommodations selected
- Registered Voucher holders must be at least 25 and present valid ID at check-in
- There are no booking window restrictions – book your dates as far in advance as you’d like
- Voucher expires 1 year from date of purchase and travel must be booked by Voucher expiration date
- At some resorts, there may be daily local taxes and / or city ordinance taxes that the resort has no control over. These are usually nominal though, being approximately $5.00 – $7.00 per night.
- Reservations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified
- 7 night minimum required
- There are no black-out dates
- Limit 2 voucher purchase max/person (1 for self + 1 as a gift)
- Bookings are processed solely online through the Resort Stay Voucher booking engine – NO direct-resort bookings
- Airfare / transportation to Orlando is not included
west hills hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!