Fabulous Colorado Mountain getaway from only $109/nt for 2 guests – Save up to 33%!United-States / Colorado / Crested-Butte / The-Lodge-at-Mountaineer-Square
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Come play in this Colorado mountain paradise!
>> Click to read what's included
This is the perfect getaway for nature and outdoor adventure lovers preferring a low-key and rural setting! The beautiful town of Crested Butte is located high up in the mountains of Southwestern Colorado and offers lovers of “everything outdoors” a fabulous opportunity to play to their hearts content – and it’s the home to some of the USA’s top extreme and elite winter athletes. Our getaway features a stay at The Lodge at Mountaineer Square located in the central resort area – with convenient free shuttle busses taking you into town and recreation areas. King Rooms start at $109/nt for 2 guests and include free Internet access. This getaway is available until December 23 – so if you still want to play in the beautiful fresh mountain air, this one’s for you. Book today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Colorado Mountain Getaway from only $109/nt for 2 guests:
- Accommodations in a King Room for 2 guests
- Free wired and wireless Internet access
- Hotel taxes are included
(Please note: a daily resort fee of $13.14/night including tax will be collected by the resort at time of check-out. This is not part of the included hotel tax.)
ABOUT THE LODGE AT MOUNTAINEER SQUARE
Located in the heart of the Crested Butte Mountain Resort base area – just steps from the ski lifts, hiking, biking and near shopping and restaurants – Mountaineer Square provides an excellent starting point for a snow-based ski vacation or a fabulous snow-less mountain getaway! The Lodge at Mountaineer Square offers discerning travelers fabulous accommodations which exceptional amenities and the finest mountain touches for an unforgettable Colorado escape. Additional lodge amenities include on-site restaurant and bar/lounge (open seasonally), an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub and sauna, business center, underground parking and a fitness center featuring Life Fitness exercise equipment. There are numerous hiking trails and biking trails in the area. If it happens to snow by mid-December, you’re literally minutes from downhill cross country and snow-boarding trails. Complimentary hotel and town shuttle buses are the ideal way to get around the town and area.
Accommodations for TripAlertz guests are in a King Room (420 sq ft) which features rustic and elegant furnishings and a host of in-room amenities designed for your comfort in mind. (Maximum occupancy: 2 guests)
King Room accommodations feature:
- King bed with Serta-Perfect Sleeper mattress and premium bedding
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary designer toiletries
- 26” flat-screen TV with premium cable / satellite channels
- Wired and wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Multi-line telephone with free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Coffee/tea/hot chocolate maker
- Small refrigerator
- Clock radio
- Complimentary bottled water
- Laptop-size in-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
The town of Crested Butte offers one of the best choices of restaurants and bars and to be found in any ski town – make sure to enjoy the variety of Mountaineer Square Plaza restaurants and retail stores, outdoor patio seating with seasonal live music and family entertainment and cozy outdoor fire pit.
- Camp4 Coffee Shop (provides locally-brewed gourmet coffee along with and assortment of breakfast items including a fine selection of pastries, breakfast sandwiches and muffins)
- Django’s (offers a full menu in a casually-elegant atmosphere, ideal for a quick bite or a full-course lunch and dinner)
- Trackers Bar and Lounge (also serves dinner, and is the perfect place for a drink and relaxation by the cozy fireplace or on the outdoor patio)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Self parking / Valet parking: $20 night
- Resort fee of $13.14 per room per day is additional and payable at time of check-out
- Free ski and bicycle storage
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Warm-Weather Activities in Crested Butte
There are all sorts of activities you’d expect to find in a mountain paradise. Mountain biking, hiking, fishing, climbing, horseback riding, wildflowers, river rafting, kayaking, and much more await your exploration during the warmer-weather months. Wherever you go in the Crested Butte area, you’re never far from some of the most magnificent National Forest land in the country. Fly fish in their famous rivers and streams: walk/wade or float. The Crested Butte area has some of the best mountain biking in the country. From singletrack to nordic track, big trout to big air, Crested Butte has activities for all four seasons. The abundant opportunities for recreation in this area are among the reasons so many people love to come this wonderful part of the country.
Cold-Weather Activities in Crested Butte
Think Colorado in the fall and winter… think playing outside... think snow! World-class skiing at Crested Butte Mountain Resort offers some of Colorado's best snow, best grooming and an abundance of scenic trails! Or, learn how to "slide" or snowshoe at the Crested Butte Nordic Center. If you want more action, venture out on a snowmobile or in a dog sled through glistening forests and expansive meadows. Whatever your choice, you'll return home invigorated and refreshed!
Trailhead Children’s Museum
Explore! Create! Play! Learn! The Trailhead Children's Museum offers hands-on exhibits and programs in the arts, sciences and creative play for children and families. Discover the Dig Pit, Dark Room, Science Lab, Magic Magnets, Indoor Play Set, Pirate Ship, All You Can Create Art Bar and their new Garden to Grocery Healthy Living Exhibit.
Take your mountain adventure to new heights with the Crested Butte Zipline Tour. This one of a kind adventure includes five zip lines ranging in length from 120 - 400 feet connected by features or “events” such as suspended wood bridges and towering platforms. The guided zip line tour, including the five zip lines and several unique features, is an approximately one-and-one-half to two-hour-long experience.
The new Adventure Park has ice skating, bungee trampolines, a climbing wall, and a new lift-served tubing hill. The bungee trampolines provide a turbo-charged, gravity-defying ride up to 30 feet in the air, while the Climbing Pinnacle features a 28-foot, 6-route tower with auto-belay. The tubing hill is now located on warming house hill in the previous adult learning area and features a new tow lift.
- The closest local airport is the Gunnison-Crested Butte airport (airport code: GUC), a 30 minute drive from the town of Crested Butte. Alpine Express provides shuttles from this.
- You can also get here via Montrose (airport code: MTJ), about 1 and a half to two hours away.
- Prices are per night in King Room for 2 guests
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests
- Hotel taxes are included in rate
- A daily resort fee of $13.14/night including tax will be collected by the resort at time of check-out. This is not part of the included hotel tax.
- Transportation to Crested Butte is not included
- Travel valid through December 23, 2012
- Availability is limted and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 3 days prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Crested Butte hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!