Fabulous Colorado Mountain getaway from only $79/night for 2 guests – Save up to 33%!United-States / Colorado / Crested-Butte / The-Grand-Lodge-Hotel-&-Suites
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Escape to one of Colorado’s most beautiful resort areas!
>> Click to read what's included
Tucked away in the heart of Colorado, free from highway traffic and crowded urban ski environments, the valley has retained its pristine, untouched landscape by embracing its working ranch heritage and the community's commitment to the environment. It’s here you’ll find the beautiful town of Crested Butte, located high up in the mountains of Southwestern Colorado. Our getaway features a stay at The Grand Lodge Hotel & Suites which is literally steps from the ski lifts and located in the central resort area – with convenient free shuttle busses taking you into town and around to other recreation areas. Standard King guestrooms start at $79/night for 2 guests and include free wireless Internet access. This getaway is available through December 23 – so make sure to reserve today for an unforgettable escape to the great outdoors!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous Crested Butte Mountain Resort Getaway from only $79/night for 2 guests:
- Accommodations in a Standard King room for 2 guests
- Free wireless Internet access
- Hotel taxes are included
(Please note: a daily resort fee of $9.83/night including tax will be collected by the resort at time of check-out. This is not part of the included hotel tax.)
ABOUT THE GRAND LODGE AT CRESTED BUTTE
The Grand Lodge Crested Butte Hotel is Crested Butte lodging at its finest. The Grand Lodge is a full-service hotel located just 200 yards from the ski lifts offering affordable and spacious hotel accommodations which are perfect for families and those looking for extra room to stretch out. Exceptional amenities include a heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool; keep up with your workout routine in the fitness room / exercise facility and soothe your aching muscles afterwards in the outdoor Jacuzzi spa tub. Relax and discover the ultimate in resort pampering at the Wildflower Spa which also features a steam room and a complete menu of spa treatments. Dining options include a seasonal restaurant, bar/lounge and deli. There are also a full-service business center, gift shop, laundry facilities and concierge services. The hotel is located at the base of the Mt. Crested Butte Ski Resort, yards from the Silver Queen and Red Lady Express chairlifts; the Club at Crested Butte golf course is a short drive away.
All guest rooms (340 sq ft) are decorated in a comfortable Colorado ski lodge décor that mirrors the beauty of the great outdoors. You’ll enjoy all of the services and amenities you’d expect during an unforgettable mountain getaway. (Maximum occupancy: 2 guests)
Standard King Room accommodations feature:
- King bed premium bedding and linens
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination and complimentary designer toiletries
- TV with premium cable / satellite channels
- High-speed wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Telephone with voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Small refrigerator
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safe
- Pet-friendly rooms available (additional charge & must reserve in advance)
FOOD & DRINK
The Grand Lodge Crested Butte offers delicious dining options designed to suit the tastes of any visitor.
- WoodStone Grille (offers breakfast and dinner daily in a cozy dining room; warm up with a taste of the mountain at either of our two toasty fireplaces)
- WoodStone Lounge (perfect for hotel guests wrapping up a day on the slopes – warm up by the roaring fire, watch the big game on the high-definition flat screen televisions, toast the day with your favorite drink, and indulge in some of their wonderful appetizers)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Free parking
- Resort fee of $9.83 per room per day is additional and payable at time of check-out
- Well-mannered pets welcome (additional fee: $30/night per pet; reserve in advance)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Warm-Weather Activities in Crested Butte
There are all sorts of activities you’d expect to find in a mountain paradise. Mountain biking, hiking, fishing, climbing, horseback riding, wildflowers, river rafting, kayaking, and much more await your exploration during the warmer-weather months. Wherever you go in the Crested Butte area, you’re never far from some of the most magnificent National Forest land in the country. Fly fish in their famous rivers and streams: walk/wade or float. The Crested Butte area has some of the best mountain biking in the country. From singletrack to nordic track, big trout to big air, Crested Butte has activities for all four seasons. The abundant opportunities for recreation in this area are among the reasons so many people love to come this wonderful part of the country.
Cold-Weather Activities in Crested Butte
Think Colorado in the fall and winter… think playing outside... think snow! World-class skiing at Crested Butte Mountain Resort offers some of Colorado's best snow, best grooming and an abundance of scenic trails! Or, learn how to "slide" or snowshoe at the Crested Butte Nordic Center. If you want more action, venture out on a snowmobile or in a dog sled through glistening forests and expansive meadows. Whatever your choice, you'll return home invigorated and refreshed!
Trailhead Children’s Museum
Explore! Create! Play! Learn! The Trailhead Children's Museum offers hands-on exhibits and programs in the arts, sciences and creative play for children and families. Discover the Dig Pit, Dark Room, Science Lab, Magic Magnets, Indoor Play Set, Pirate Ship, All You Can Create Art Bar and their new Garden to Grocery Healthy Living Exhibit.
Take your mountain adventure to new heights with the Crested Butte Zipline Tour. This one of a kind adventure includes five zip lines ranging in length from 120 - 400 feet connected by features or "events” such as suspended wood bridges and towering platforms. The guided zip line tour, including the five zip lines and several unique features, is an approximately one-and-one-half to two-hour-long experience.
The new Adventure Park has ice skating, bungee trampolines, a climbing wall, and a new lift-served tubing hill. The bungee trampolines provide a turbo-charged, gravity-defying ride up to 30 feet in the air, while the Climbing Pinnacle features a 28-foot, 6-route tower with auto-belay. The tubing hill is now located on warming house hill in the previous adult learning area and features a new tow lift.
- The closest local airport is the Gunnison-Crested Butte airport (airport code: GUC), a 30 minute drive from the town of Crested Butte. Alpine Express provides shuttles from this airport to local destinations.
- You can also get here via Montrose (airport code: MTJ), about 1 and a half to two hours away.
- Driving to Crested Butte takes about 4.5 hours from Denver (airport code: DEN) in good weather.
- Prices are per night in Standard King Room for 2 guests
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests
- Hotel taxes are included in rate
- A daily resort fee of $9.83/night including tax will be collected by the resort at time of check-out. This is not part of the included hotel tax.
- Transportation to Crested Butte is not included
- Travel valid through December 23, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 3 days prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Crested Butte hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!