Silicon Valley Deluxe Hotel from only $60 per night for 2 guests – save up to 30%!United-States / California / Milpitas / The-Beverly-Heritage-Hotel
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Discover the tech-side of the beautiful Bay Area!
>> Click to read what's included
This getaway is ideal for techies in Silicon Valley for work or play – or anyone who wants to explore another part of the Bay Area without being too far from the fun and excitement of San Francisco to the north. The Beverly Heritage Hotel is a lovely boutique hotel which fits the bill if you’re looking for a good home base for work or play. The price is right - from just $60 per night for 2 guests in a Deluxe King Room –also includes Internet access and other freebies. Travel is valid through December 23 – but you need to book NOW as availability is limited.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Deluxe San Jose-area hotel from only $60 per night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King room for 2 guests
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Hotel taxes are included
ABOUT THE BEVERLY HERITATGE HOTEL
The Beverly Heritage hotel is a modern boutique hotel located in the city of Milpitas and just 4 miles from the San Jose International Airport. The Beverly flawlessly combines natural elements of functionality within a Hip and Chic design. Comfortable guestrooms feature a traditional décor, and are fully-appointed with all the modern conveniences you’d expect to find at a Silicon Valley hotel including high-speed Internet access, MP3 player docking station and flat-screen TV. Hotel facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool, kids wading pool, spa tub and a fitness facility. You’ll find one of the area’s finest area restaurants on site, along with a full-menu sports bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a business center and a complimentary shuttle to the airport and area locations within a 5-mile radius.
All well-appointed guest rooms (377 sq ft) feature a comfortable high-tech vibe, with a traditional décor and lots of modern in-room touches – everything you’d expect from a Silicon Valley-area hotel!
Deluxe King rooms feature:
- One king bed with premium bedding and linens
- Bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
- 37” flat-screen TV's with cable / satellite service
- Large work desk with ergonomic desk chair and convenient laptop outlets
- 2-Line telephone with data port and voicemail
- Coffee/tea maker
- MP3 compatible clock radios
- Iron / ironing board
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper delivered to your door (Monday - Friday)
- Hair dryer
- Pet friendly policies
FOOD & DRINK
Brandon’s Restaurant is a Silicon Valley and South Bay landmark for over a decade, serving the freshest beef, seafood and produce along with an extensive wine list for a memorable dining experience. For a more casual atmosphere, the Club Lounge offers a full-range bar menu as along with drinks, cocktails and TVs so you’ll be tuned in to current sporting events. In-room dining (aka room service) is also available every night.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 noon
- Business services available
- 24-hour front desk
- Free guest parking
- Pets (dogs and cats) welcome (Maximum one per room, additional $35 per stay)
- Complimentary airport shuttle and service within a 5-mile radius of the hotel
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Conveniently located between San Jose and Santa Clara, and less than 45 miles from San Francisco, the Beverly Heritage Hotel is a Milpitas landmark in the heart of California's Silicon Valley.
Play – California’s Great America!
California’s Great America is one of four major amusement parks in the San Francisco Bay area. Enjoy a bevy of roller coasters, thrill rides and tamer family rides. And it’s the only Northern California one with a water park – Boomerang Bay – within her boundary. You’ll find Planet Snoopy, a Peanuts-themed area with its own rides and entertainment geared towards the younger set. The park is less than 5 miles from the hotel.
Learn – Intel Museum
The Intel Museum, located within the company’s corporate headquarters in Santa Clara, less than five miles from the Beverly Heritage Hotel. Its mission is to collect, preserves and exhibit Intel corporate history for the purpose of increasing employee, customer and public awareness of Intel innovations, technologies and branding in an interactive and educational manner. Wonderful for kids of all ages, you’ll find many interactive exhibits where kids can do all sorts of cool things including writing their names in binary code, learn how different file sizes move over a network, and even try on a bunny (clean-room) suit!
Shop – Great Mall of the Bay Area
Calling all shop-a-holics! Welcome to the largest indoor outlet and value shopping destination in Northern California, providing the ultimate shopping experience with more than 200 outlet and value stores ranging from jewelry to women's apparel to sporting goods. And if all that shopping makes you hungry, never fear – there are tons of restaurants within the mall including family favorites like The Olive Garden and Outbacl Steakhouse. And if you just want to relax at the movies with a big bucket of popcorn, the 20-theater cinema complex is sure to fit the bill!
Visit – If You’re Going to San Francisco… It’s only 45 minutes away
The 10 most popular things to do when visiting the San Francisco area, in no particular order:
- Ride a cable car: they’re iconic, fun and uniquely San Francisco, and often called San Francisco's moving landmark
- Take a Bay Cruise: Round out your San Francisco experience by viewing the skyline, sailing past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit Chinatown: One of the largest outside of China itself
- Drive down Lombard Street: While known as the “Crookedest Street in the World,” it really isn’t, but lots of fun and definitely the most famous
- Golden Gate Bridge: Probably one of the most photographed sites in the world, you can actually walk on it for some amazing views of the city
- Sausalito: Cross the Golden Gate (by car) or take a ferry to this charming town fto browse the shops, take a stroll and have a bite to eat at any of the waterfront restaurants and cafes
- Alcatraz: Take a ferry to this island prison, immortalized in many movies about some of the infamous residents and their attempts to escape
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39: We lump these together as they’re in the same area on the picturesque waterfront within steps of the hotel, touristy- kitch-y, and a w hole lot of fun
- Golden Gate Park: It’s the city’s largest outdoor spot where you can see Dutch windmills, remote-controlled boats, museums and gardens
- Neighborhoods, from the Downtown and the waterfront and Embarcadero, to North Beach, Pacific Heights, Castro and Mission Districts.. and so many more!
- The closest airport to Milpitas is Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (airport code: SJC) which is served by a host of brand-name and low-cost airlines
- The airport is less than 3 miles to the hotel; complimentary guest shuttle is available
- Driving to the hotel is via major highway, as the hotel is just off the 880 (Nimitz Freeway)
- Prices are per night in a Deluxe King Room for 2 guests
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests
- 10% hotel tax is included in rate
- Transportation to Milpitas / SanJose is not included
- Travel valid through December 23, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!