Beautiful Beachfront Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel only $89 per night for 2 guests – save 32%!United-States / Florida / Sarasota / The-Helmsley-Sandcastle-Hotel
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Discover Sarasota and Florida’s magnificent Gulf Coast!
>> Click to read what's included
Florida has so many different areas to visit… the East Coast, the West Coast, the Keys, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, the list is endless. Here’s a getaway to one of the state’s most beautiful and special areas – Sarasota and the wonderful Gulf Coast! Welcome to the family-friendly Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel, nestled on a 600-foot stretch of beautiful Lido Beach. You know the name – Helmsley – which implies just how great the resort will be, as nothing receives the Helmsley name unless it’s top notch! This getaway, for only $89 per night for 2 guests, features comfortable accommodations at this full-service vacation retreat and also includes free WiFi. Travel is valid through December 23 – check your calendar and make your booking NOW to save 32%!
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Beachfront Gulf of Mexico hotel only $89/night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a Northside Hotel Room for 2 guests
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Hotel taxes
ABOUT THE HELMSLEY SANDCASTLE HOTEL
The Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel is a full-service resort nestled on a 600-foot private stretch of beach directly on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy a host of services and amenities which are focused on the resort’s prime beachfront location. Accommodations are casually decorated in cheerful Florida colors. Dining offers a variety of meal and drink options. Rent a beachside cabana for the ultimate indulgence; enjoy a host of watersport rentals from the beachfront concession. There are two swimming pools and a pool bar so you’ll never have to go very far for a drink or a nibble. Additional facilities include a fitness room with exercise equipment and free weights, plus shuffleboard, volleyball and ping pong. There’s a business center in case you need to keep in touch with the work world. A host of attractions, including St. Armand’s Circle, the Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, a full service health spa, tennis, golf courses and a variety of shopping areas are nearby.
Enjoy casual and comfortable accommodations (252 sq ft) with a host of in-room appointments and decorated in lovely Florida colors. TripAlertz guest will be accommodated in the Northside guestrooms which are in a three-story building without a view and with two double beds. (Maximum occupancy: 2 guests)
Northside Hotel Room amenities feature:
- Two double beds with premium bedding
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination
- Color TV with cable channels and in-room movies
- Direct-dial telephone with voice mail
- Free WiFi
- Compact refrigerator
- Coffee / tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
- Coffee Shop (serves casual American fare in the form of an a la carte breakfast daily, along with a breakfast buffet “in season” with an extensive lunch menu offering sandwiches, entrees, appetizers, and “lighter side” fare)
- Floridian Sidewalk Café (serving breakfast and lunch, indoors or outdoors)
- Candlelight Restaurant (features a diverse menu for dinner, sure to please even the most discriminating palate)
- Candlelight Lounge (adjacent to the restaurant and features al fresco dining at all times along with live entertainment several times a week)
- Sandcastle Pool Bar (open daily from late morning until dusk serving cocktails and a light menu with complimentary hors d’oeuvres served from 4pm-6pm daily)
- Room Service (provides in-room dining from morning to night)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Complimentary guest parking
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is permitted
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center (additional cost)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Ringling Museum of Art
Make sure to spend some time at the Ringling Museum! Built by John Ringling to house his personal collection of masterpieces, it features paintings and sculptures by the great Old Masters including Rubens, van Dyck, Velázquez, Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese, El Greco, Gainsborough and more. The European, American and Asian masterworks available here make the Museum of Art an awe-inspiring retreat. It is a palace for treasures emulating the footprint of Florence’s Uffizi Gallery, echoing its grace and grandeur. The beauty of the Ringling Museum is not confined to the galleries – the grounds and gardens are also treated and cherished as works of art. Stroll the grounds and enjoy the Rose Garden, Mable’s Secret Garden, the Dwarf Garden, Millennium Tree Trail and other delights of the “estate by the bay”!
And speaking of John Ringling… The Circus Museum celebrates, what else, the American circus and it’s history and unique relationship with Sarasota. The first museum in the country to document the circus’ rich history, you’ll see colossal parade and baggage wagons, memorabilia and artifacts, sequined costumes and more that document the circuses of yesterday and today with the Ringling Family Circus being one of the best known!
Sarasota Jungle Gardens
Sarasota Jungle Gardens is one of the oldest continuously operating attractions in the State of Florida. Open to the public in December of 1940, the “Gardens” has retained its old Florida charm. A visit to the Gardens will bring back the memories of Florida days gone by. Sarasota Jungle Gardens features 10 acres of lush tropical vegetation, winding jungle trails and entertaining, educational bird and reptile shows throughout the day.
Mote Marine Aquarium
Mote Aquarium features a wide range of exhibits including a 135,000-gallon shark habitat, sea turtles, preserved giant squid, West Indian manatees, hands-on touch pools and exhibits featuring the world-renowned research of the adjoining Mote Marine Laboratory. New exhibits include the Seahorse Conservation Laboratory, where Mote aquarists raise baby seahorses for aquariums across the nation, and Sea Turtles: Ancient Survivors, which features live sea turtles and showcases Mote's efforts to study and protect these ancient creatures in the wild.
St. Armand’s Circle
St. Armands Circle continues to be one of Sarasota’s most popular tourist hot-spots! It’s located one mile from the hotel, two blocks form the Gulf of Mexico and the beautiful beaches of Lido Key, and just south of Longboat Key, one of the premier vacation destinations in all of Florida. Renowned as a continental marketplace, “The Circle” is a charming and graceful synthesis of past and present. You’ll find a variety of restaurants specializing in everything from burgers and fries to award-winning continental cuisine. Dine on the sidewalk and people-watch or enjoy fine dining in a romantic setting. Here you’ll find chic boutiques, art galleries and specialty gift shops offering fine jewelry, designer fashions, home accents and the truly unique. And when the sun and shopping become tiresome, relax and be pampered at one of our posh spas or salons where you’ll receive an array of soothing treatments.
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (airport code: SRQ) is located approximately 6 miles from the Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel.
- Car rentals are readily available at the airport.
- Prices are per night in Northside hotel room for 2 guests
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests
- Hotel taxes are included in rate
- Transportation to Sarasota is not included
- Travel valid through December 23, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!