Historic El Paso Luxury Hotel from $54 per night for 2 guests – Save up to 32%!United-States / Texas / El-Paso / Camino-Real-El-Paso
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience the history and grandeur in downtown El Paso!
>> Click to read what's included
Calling all history buffs and lovers of “all things past” and days gone by! This fabulous getaway features a stay in the heart of El Paso – one of Texas’ most fabled cities – located right on the border with Mexico and home of UTEP (the University of Texas El Paso) and their Miners sports teams. The best place to stay in El Paso happens to be at the historic Camino Real El Paso, a wonderful hotel located in the heart of the city’s historic district, with a colorful past and currently listed on the National Historic Register. This getaway features deluxe accommodations for 2 guests starting at $54 per night. Travel is valid from now until the middle of December. So if you’re planning to head to this part of the Lone Star State… to visit the college, attend a convention, or just want to get away for a few days… take advantage of these great rates to save up to 32% on a wonderful Texas escape!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Historic El Paso luxury hotel from only $54 per night for 2 guests!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Double or Deluxe King room for 2 guests
(Deluxe King just $5/night more with 227 more square feet of space!)
- 15.50% hotel tax included
ABOUT THE CAMINO REAL EL PASO
Welcome to one of El Paso’s most famous hotels! Listed on the National Historic Register, the Camino Real El Paso was built in 1912 in the heart of the downtown area and is conveniently located to local sites, attractions, convention center and is just six blocks north of the Mexican border. The perfect blend of Mexican and Texan culture, this luxury Texas hotel features fine dining and comfortable accommodations among its many hallmarks. The feeling of the hotel’s grandeur starts in the lobby, with its crystal chandeliers, marbled floors, gilt-trimmed pillars, fine arts collection and an original Tiffany cut-glass dome which crowns the hotel bar. Even though the hotel is historic, all guest rooms are appointed with a host of modern amenities. On-site dining options feature 2 popular restaurants along with a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. There’s a full menu of business services along with a 24-hour front desk; complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas. The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle during limited hours to the El Paso International Airport which is 15 minutes away. Points of interest within walking distance include the El Paso Museum of Art, El Paso Museum of History, Art Festival Plaza and Insights Museum of Science.
While heritage accommodations are offered at this historic hotel, all guest rooms are fully-appointed with a host of modern in-room amenities and offer either mountain or city views. TripAlertz guests can choose from Deluxe Double (266 sq-ft) or Deluxe King (493 sq-ft) accommodations. Maximum occupancy for both room types is 2 guests.
Guest rooms feature:
- Deluxe Double: Two double beds; Deluxe King: One king bed; both room types with premium bedding and linens
- Individual climate control
- Bathroom with shower or tub and complimentary bath products
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- TV's with premium cable channels, video games and pay movies
- Large work desk
- Data port and voicemail messaging
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron / ironing board
- AM/FM alarm clock radio
- Hair dryer
FOOD & DRINK
There are two restaurants and a bar at the Camino Real El Paso for your eating and drinking pleasure.
Food and beverage options:
- Dome Restaurant (one of El Paso’s historic dining restaurants; features and eclectic menu and well-stocked wine cellar; live music on select nights; open for dinner on Tuesdays – Saturdays)
- Dome Bar (a hotel landmark features cocktails and live music in a turn-of-the-century setting)
- La Huerta Restaurant (serves international cuisine; open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch)
- Room service (in-room dining available during limited hours)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12:000pm (noon)
- Self Parking: $6 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet Parking: $10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pets not allowed
- Business services available
- 24-hour front desk
- Non-smoking rooms available
THINGS TO SEE & DO
El Paso Museums
There are several museums and points of interest located within walking distance of the Camino Real El Paso. The El Paso Museum of History features five galleries representing 400 years of U.S./Mexico border history. Among the best are exhibitions highlighting the brilliant mind of Leonardo da Vinci as well as early Spanish exploration prior to the arrival of the Mayflower; borderland racing history, the history of medicine, cultural history exhibits, neighborhood exhibits and artifacts from El Paso’s earliest neighborhoods. The El Paso Museum of Art houses a permanent collection of more than 6,000 works of art, including the Samuel H. Kress Collection of European art from the 13th-18th centuries; American art from the 19th to the 21st century; and Mexican colonial art and “retablos” (devotional paintings) from the southwestern United States and Mexico. Admission is free. Visitors to the Insights – El Paso Science Museum discover the wonders of science, from millions-of-years-old fossils to bubbles and magnets, through exhibits designed to make learning an active, hands-on, experience, complemented by changing temporary exhibits.
National Border Patrol Museum
One of our Nation's best kept secrets is the National Border Patrol Museum! It’s from here you can journey through the history of the U.S. Border Patrol from the beginning in the Old West, through Prohibition, World War II and into the high-tech Patrol of today The museum exhibits uniforms, equipment, photographs, guns, vehicles, airplanes, boats and documents depicting historical and current date sector operations throughout the United States.
El Paso Zoo
It’s not the typical El Paso experience, but, then again, visiting the El Paso Zoo is anything but typical. The park looks as though it was carved right out of the city – it’s an expansive green space that is home to exotic animals from around the world and features family attractions such as the African Star train and the Hunt Family Desert Spring. Accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA), the El Paso Zoo celebrates the value of animals and natural resources and creates opportunities for people to rediscover their connection to nature. If you’re expecting a typical walk in the park, then you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the uncommon encounters that await you.
El Paso Walking Tours
Take a walking tour to get to know some of the city’s highlights – there are several to choose from. One of the most popular is the historic Mission Trail area on El Paso’s far-east side. It’s worthy of a half-day trip for a look at three very old churches, originally built during the 1600-1700s. Some are still used regularly for services, and reconstruction on them, given their age, seems to be eternal. Located in front of each church is a marker, giving the long history of that particular mission. The missions are still owned by the Catholic Church and are usually open during daytime hours, but this is always subject to change.
Wyler Aerial Tramway at Franklin Mountain State Park
The Wyler Aerial Tramway at Franklin Mountains State Park features an aerial cable car situated on 195.742 acres of rugged mountain and rock formations on the east side of the Franklin Mountains. The Swiss made gondolas travel on a 2,600 feet long, 1 3/8 inch diameter steel cable. On the smooth ride to the top, the cabin attendant will describe the different cacti and rock formations along the way. Abundant wildlife, including reptiles, birds and insects, offer exciting viewing opportunities. The 4 minute ride soars above a vast canyon that is 240 feet deep in some places. From Ranger Peak, 5,632 feet above sea level, you can enjoy the view of 7,000 square miles encompassing three states and two nations. The tramway ride is a memorable experience offering a vista of the vastness and stark beauty of the southwest.
- The preferred airport for Camino Real Hotel El Paso is El Paso International Airport (airport code: ELP)
- The hotel is located less than 7 miles away; the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle during limited hours
- Union Train Station (Amtrak) and Greyhound Bus Station are both within a mile of the hotel
- Prices are per night in a Deluxe Double or Deluxe King room for 2 guests
(Deluxe King just $5/night more with 227 more square feet of space!)
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests
- 15.50% hotel tax is included in rate
- Travel valid through December 30, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to El Paso is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available at least 72 hours prior to arrival for a $25 fee and are subject to availability plus any rate differential by calling TripAlertz at (888) 4-ALERTZ (888-425-3789)
El Paso hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!