Niagara Falls Luxury Suite Getaway including breakfast, cocktail reception and more only $135 (USD) per night for up to 4 guests – save 50%!Canada / Ontario / Niagara-Falls / Embassy-Suites-by-Hilton-Niagara-Falls
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
A Suite Deal at “The Falls” has never been so sweet!
>> Click to read what's included
Packed with attractions, world-class hotels and dining, exciting nightlife and family adventure, Niagara Falls is a vacationer's paradise. And our exclusive deal to Niagara may be as spectacular as the attraction itself – at the amazing Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview – starting from only $135 (USD) per night for 2 adults + 2 children. And when we say “Fallsview,” we’re not kidding, as the hotel rises 42 stories above, and is only 100 yards from, the Falls on the Canadian side. Along with amazing two-room suite accommodations, you’ll enjoy a full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, a cocktail reception each evening with included drinks and snacks plus a host of other freebies. Travel is valid through December 20, so book today and save.
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- Accommodations in a Luxury Fallsview two-room suite for 4 guests (2 adults + 2 children)
(additional adults $25 CAD per night payable directly to hotel at time of check-in; additional children 17 and under free using existing bedding)
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Manager’s Reception with two complimentary alcoholic beverages (per room)
- $40 voucher for Fallsview dining at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar overlooking Niagara Falls
- Wine Tour and Tasting for 2 guests at the Pilliteri Estates Winery and tasting a the Inniskillen Winery
- Unlimited citywide attraction, casino and Falls shuttle (WEGO)
ABOUT THE EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON NIAGARA FALLS - FALLSVIEW
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls - Fallsview is in a spectacular breathtaking location, only 100 yards from the bank of the incredible Niagara Falls on the landmark’s Canadian side. This fabulous all-suite hotel offers a wonderful array of facilities and amenities for an unforgettable getaway. Accommodations are in spacious two-room suites – with floor to ceiling windows offering views beyond compare. Dining is also first rate – with 4 options to choose from including one of the area’s top steakhouses, also with incredible views sure to enhance your appetite. A hearty breakfast is included each morning, along with an evening cocktail reception with complimentary snacks and drinks. Recreation facilities include an indoor pool, whirlpool, universal gym, an outdoor sundeck, arcade and games room and a host of shops and boutiques. Extensive guest services include free shuttles to area attractions and casinos, business center and wired and wireless Internet access. The hotel’s ideal location also provides a front-row seat to nightly illumination and spectacular fireworks displays which are scheduled throughout the year.
This 42-story hotel overlooks both the American Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Comfortable contemporary décor with floor to ceiling windows highlight these spacious two-room suites with 2 queen beds (564 sq-ft, sleeps up to 7 guests, located on floors 10 through 15) along with a breathtaking view of the famous Falls. The second room is a living room with a sofa bed and dining area.
Luxury Fallsviews two-room suite amenities feature:
- Bedroom with 2 queen beds
- Floor to ceiling windows: Double Queen bedded suite with Horseshoe Falls view
- Separate living room with sofa bed and dining area
- Kitchenette area with microwave, refrigerator and wet bar
- 2 TVs with premium cable channels
- 2 telephones
- High-speed Internet access (additional charge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Start your day with an included hearty breakfast buffet featuring a cooked-to-order omelet station – just seeing the spectacular views when you get up in the morning are sure to enhance your appetite.
On-site food & beverage options feature:
- TGI Friday's (breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily at this memorabilia-themed chain restaurant; a separate lounge overlooking The Falls offers alcoholic beverages and full menu service)
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar (located on the hotel’s ninth floor overlooking The Falls; lunch and dinner daily; grill menu featuring steak, ribs, chicken and seafood; two lounges offer bar and menu service)
- The Brink (enjoy a drink and light appetizers during the afternoon and early evenings at this ninth-floor atrium lounge)
- Starbucks (get your daily fix in this lobby-level coffee shop offering hot and cold beverages as well as pastries and snacks from early morning until late evening)
- Room service
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00pm (noon)
- Self-parking ($20 CAD per night) and Valet Parking ($30 CAD per night) are available
- Pets not allowed
- Additional charge for wired and wireless Internet access ($9.95 per day)
- Safe deposit box at the front desk
- Smoking is permitted
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Niagara Falls forms the international border between New York State on the American side and the province on Ontario on the Canadian side. The three major falls are known as the American Side, Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side and Bridal Veil Falls. Combined, they form the highest water-flow rate of any waterfalls in the world. There are many look-out points and ways to enjoy this majestic attraction. For the best up-close-and-personal look, take a famous blue slicker and hop aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist – the oldest and best-known attraction – to go right up to the fall’s base! The more adventurous can walk behind them (literally) at Journey Behind the Falls at the bottom of Horseshoe Falls or fly over them in an unforgettable helicopter ride. Also make sure to ride to the observation deck at the top of the Skylon Tower for the highest overhead view of the falls in one direction, and great views as far as distant Toronto in the other.
Fireworks & Illuminations
Niagara Falls at night is a spectacle unto itself. The Falls take on the colors of the rainbow, starting at dusk every evening – the only time they were turned off was in 2003 to support recovery efforts during a major northeast blackout. In addition to these night illuminations, there are spectacular fireworks displays scheduled on Friday nights throughout the year – enjoy them from many local restaurants or from the comfort of your hotel room. Check on-line for the 2012 schedule.
Niagara Falls Casinos and Entertainment
Bet you never thought that casinos would be an option on a Niagara Falls escape. The Niagara Fallsview Casino is one of Canada’s premier destinations for live performances and is Canada’s largest gaming floor with over 100 gaming tables, and also features great restaurants and shops. The Seneca Niagara Casino is on the American side and boasts 99 gaming tables – make sure to pay them a visit as well. Simply check the Niagara Falls entertainment calendar to see who you can see and where you can play when the sun goes down during your Niagara Falls escape!
Niagara Falls Wineries
Niagara stands with California and France as one of the best Wine Regions in the world – and is home to more than 50 world-class wineries. Over 90% of Canada’s unique icewine is produced by Niagara vintners. You can tour the Niagara Wine Route by bar, bike, bus or on a guided tour – a year-round attraction! Your getaway includes a wine tour and tastings for 2 guests at local area wineries – don’t miss it!
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls – Fallsview is located on the Canadian side in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
- A valid passport (or legal equivalent) is required for entry into and departure from Canada
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (code: BUF) is 25 miles away, located in New York State and is serviced by major US carriers including Delta, United, USAir and JetBlue
- Shuttle services are available between the airport and the Niagara Falls resort area for “door-to-door” service.
- All room pricing is in USD and billed by a US company
- Prices are per night for up to 4 guests (2 adults + 2 children)
- Additional adults: $25 (CAD) per room per night (payable directly to hotel at time of check-in); no charge for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding
- Maximum occupancy: Double queen bedded suite: 7 guests
- Saturdays are not available through TripAlertz, but may be avaible by booking with the hotel directly
- Hotel taxes, fees and incidentals are paid by guest upon check-out
- Airfare / transportation is not included.
- Travel valid through December 20, 2012
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable and non-refundable; cancellations and changes are not permitted
- Restaurant Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined and are dine-in only; alcohol and gratuity are not included; one voucher per restaurant per stay
- Wine Tour is based on double occupancy. Additional Wine Tour tickets can be purchased at the Tour Desk. Transportation is not included for the Wine Tour; it is self-guided; tasting at Inniskillin includes chocolate and cheese
- Shuttle passes are for 2 adults and for two full days of travel. Additional Shuttle tickets can be purchased from the tour desk at an additional cost of $9 CAD/adult (13+ years) and $6.50 CAD/child (6-12 years)
Niagara Falls hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!