Fabulous Las Vegas 2-Bedroom Condo from only $95 per night for up to 8 guests – Save up to 50%!United-States / Nevada / Las-Vegas / Wyndham-Grand-Desert
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Make It Vegas, Baby – for an unforgettable fun-filled adventure!
>> Click to read what's included
Get an all-access taste of Vegas with this amazing Las Vegas offer! Pick your passion – the Entertainment Capital…the Gambling Capital…the Party Capital… whatever you want to call it – our getaway gives you the best which Vegas has to offer! You’ll be staying in a beautiful suite just minutes from The Strip at the deluxe Wyndham Grand Desert Resort. Prices start at only $80/nt for a 1 Bedroom or $95/nt for a 2 Bedroom Deluxe Condo for up to 8 guests (there’s a 2-night minimum stay required). Travel is valid between October 29, 2012 and March 31, 2013 – fall and winter are great times to visit! But don’t delay – book today and take advantage of this great deal – so gather your family, gather your friends, and make your booking to ensure that you’ll be saving up to 50% on this fabulous Las Vegas getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Las Vegas “Suite” Escape from only $80/nt for up to 4 guests or $95/nt for up to 8 guests!
- Spacious deluxe suite accommodations: (2-night minimum stay required)
- One-bedroom: From $80 per night; for maximum 4 guests
- Two-Bedroom: From $95 per night; for maximum 8 guests
- Free wireless Internet access
ABOUT THE WYNDHAM GRAND DESERT
The Wyndham Grand Desert is a Mediterranean-style mega resort catering to families or travelers wanting to experience the fun and excitement of a Las Vegas getaway at a non-casino resort. It features spacious one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, living rooms, large bedrooms and more, just a five-minute walk from the famed Las Vegas Strip. Resort amenities feature three heated swimming pools, sundecks, two fitness centers, four outdoor hot tubs, a fire pit area and an activities center with games, videos and activities. And when you want to head “into town” for some great dining, entertainment or casino action, the resort’s shuttle will take you there for free – to both The Strip and to Freemont Street. Make sure to stop by the Concierge Desk first for dining reservations, show tickets and arrangements for local area attractions. And if golf is your game, there are no less than four golf courses located within five miles of the resort. Las Vegas’ McCarren Airport is only about two miles away.
Relax in your “home away from home” – in a spacious deluxe suite which is richly decorated in a pleasing Mediterranean style. One bedroom suites sleep up to 4 guests; 2 bedroom suites sleep up to 8 guests – which ever one you choose, you’re sure to feel like a “high roller!”
Suite amenities feature:
- Large bedroom(s) with plenty of closet and storage space
- One-bedroom suite with king bed
- Two-bedroom suite with King bed in Master bedroom and two queen beds in second bedroom
- All suite types with pull-out sofa
- Fully-equipped kitchens including stove with oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, place settings for 8, margarita blender, coffee/tea maker and other small appliances
- Semi-formal dining room with seating for up to 8
- Large living room with comfortable pull-out sofa
- Multiple flat-screen TVs, stereo and DVD players
- Wireless Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
While you’ll probably be preparing some of your own meals in your suite’s beautiful kitchen, it’s nice to know that you’ll have some other options which are conveniently located on site!
Food and beverage options:
- Starbucks® Coffee cart (for those who need their daily fix)
- The Lounge (have a drink and relax any time of day)
- Oasis Café (light meals and snacks)
- Marketplace Convenience Store (purchase your own food-stuffs and other items to enjoy in your suite)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-In: 4:00pm
- Check-Out: 10:00am
- Self parking: Free for hotel guests
- Daily complimentary transportation to the Las Vegas Strip
- Complimentary Fremont Street shuttle
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
The excitement of gambling in Las Vegas casinos is hard to beat. From sports betting to poker, Las Vegas gambling options are endless. If you're new to casino gambling, don't forget to review some tips for playing the most popular casino games before your trip.But no need to belabor this one, as you can find a full-service casino or slot machine just about everywhere you turn.
Here’s just a taste of whose food you can savor in Las Vegas. Wolfgang Puck’s Spago at Caesars Palace. Emeril Lagasse’s signature “Bam” at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish-House at the MGM Grand. Michael Mina’ American Fish at the Aria. Joel Robuchon’s at the MGM Grand. Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace. Charlie Palmer Steak at the Four Seasons. Getting hungry?
New York. London. Paris. They've got nothing on Las Vegas – it’s home to some of the most spectacular shopping in the world. Crystals at CityCenter. The Forum Shops at Caesars. The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. The Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. Las Vegas Premium Outlets - north, Downtown. The list could go on forever, and trust us, it does. In fact, it's fair to say that shopping in Las Vegas beats shopping anywhere else in the world.
Las Vegas is known for its immaculate golf courses. And it is also known that while in Vegas you have a good chance of running into one of your favorite pro golfers. You’ll find courses within the city limits or a bit outside in the desert or at nearby Lake Las Vegas. Pack those clubs, book your tee-times and hit the links!
- Las Vegas (airport code: LAS) is an easy destination to reach by air – McCarren International Airport is located in the heart of the city and is serviced by all major and low-cost carriers.
- Upon arrival, it’s only a few minute drive to The Wyndham Grand Desert – it’s only 2 mile away.
- Prices are per night: 2-night minimum stay required
- One-bedroom suite: From $80/nt; valid for up to 4 guests
- Two-bedroom suite: From $95/nt; valid for up to 8 guests
- 12% occupancy tax is additional and added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Travel valid from October 29, 2012 – March 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to Las Vegas is not included
- Extra person rates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations or changes are not permitted
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!