Deluxe Niagara Falls Fall or Early Winter Getaway starting at $99 (USD) for 2 nights for 2 guests - Save over 50%!Canada / Ontario / Niagara-Falls / Ramada-Plaza-Niagara-Falls
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Experience Niagara…one of North America’s most popular hot-spots!
>> Click to read what's included
Niagara Falls should be on everyone's "Must See" list, and this exclusive offer at the Ramada Plaza Niagara provides the perfect opportunity to cross the border and check out some of the most impressive (and beautiful) waterfalls in the world. From only $99 (USD) for 2 nights, you’ll stay in the heart of the tourist and entertainment area, and enjoy deluxe accommodations plus over $150 in discount values and savings at area restaurants, attractions, and casinos. Travel is valid from through the end of January 2013 so book now and you’ll be saving over 50% in the process!
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Enjoy the best of Niagara Falls - 2 nights from only $99 j(USD) for up to 2 adults + 2 children!
- Accommodations in a Deluxe room for 2 up to adults + 2 children
- $50 Seneca Casino voucher (located on the US side)
- $40 Dining Credit at the Skylon Restaurant (where the menu is only rivaled by the view!)
- 10% off at Don Cherry’s Sports Grill (on-site a the Ramada Plaza Niagara)
- 2-for 1 passes to the Bird Kingdom at Niagara Falls – the world’s largest indoor free-flying bird aviary!
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
ABOUT THE RAMADA PLAZA NIAGARA
Experience the magic of Niagara at the newly renovated Ramada Plaza Niagara! Ideally located in the heart of the tourist area on the falls’ Canadian side, the Ramada Plaza is a fabulous home-base to explore the exciting area. Accommodations are spacious – and include free Wifi Internet access and flat-screen TV. Have a terrific meal at the on-site Don Cherry’s Sports Bar & Grill – a popular Canadian restaurant chain featuring the best in pub grub and comfort foods with a nod to their great sports teams. There’s an indoor pool and outdoor pool, steam room and fitness facility. Self parking is available on site for a nominal charge. Local attractions including the magnificent Falls, Skylon Tower, wineries, casinos, golf courses and designer bargain shops at the Canada One Outlet Mall are all nearby.
All air-conditioned deluxe guest rooms are spacious and a host of modern comforts and convenient in-room amenities for the perfect Niagara Falls family escape! Choose from a king-bedded room (maximum 2 guests) or a room with two queen beds (maximum 2 adults and 2 kids under 16)
Deluxe room amenities feature:
- One king or two queen beds with pillow-top mattress and premium duvet bedding
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination
- 32” flat screen TV with satellite / cable channels and in-room movies
- Oversized chair with ottoman
- Telephone with voice mail
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Desk with ergonomic chair
- Hair dryer
- Coffee / tea maker
- Radio / alarm clock
- Iron/ironing board
FOOD & DRINK
Don Cherry’s Sports Grill (makes its home at the Ramada Plaza Niagara, with a popular menu featuring daily deals every night of the week on some of your favorite comfort foods; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; make sure to ask the front-desk staff for area dining recommendations – you’re just mere minutes from some of the area’s best dining and entertainment)
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Self-parking available ($10 CAD per night)
- Business services available (additional charge)
- Safe deposit box at the front desk
- 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Niagara Falls forms the international border between New York State on the American side and the province on Ontario on the Canadian side. And if you saw Nik Wallenda cross the falls on national TV this past June – yes, he had to present his passport on the other side – you saw how really close it is. The three major falls are known as the American Side, Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side and Bridal Veil Falls. Combined, they form the highest water-flow rate of any waterfalls in the world. There are many look-out points and ways to enjoy this majestic attraction. For the best up-close-and-personal look, take a famous blue slicker and hop aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist – the oldest and best-known attraction – to go right up to the fall’s base! The more adventurous can walk behind them (literally) at Journey Behind the Falls at the bottom of Horseshoe Falls or fly over them in an unforgettable helicopter ride. Also make sure to ride to the observation deck at the top of the Skylon Tower for the highest overhead view of the falls in one direction, and great views as far as distant Toronto in the other.
Fireworks & Illuminations
Niagara Falls at night is a spectacle unto itself. The Falls take on the colors of the rainbow, starting at dusk every evening – the only time they were turned off was in 2003 to support recovery efforts during a major northeast blackout. In addition to these night illuminations, there are spectacular fireworks displays scheduled on Friday nights throughout the year – enjoy them from many local restaurants or anywhere in the area. Check on-line for the 2012/2013 schedule.
Niagara Falls Casinos and Entertainment
Bet you never thought that casinos would be an option on a Niagara Falls escape. The Niagara Fallsview Casino is one of Canada’s premier destinations for live performances and is Canada’s largest gaming floor with over 100 gaming tables, and also features great restaurants and shops. The Seneca Niagara Casino is on the American side and boasts 99 gaming tables – make sure to pay them a visit as your getaway includes a $50 voucher to get you (hopefully) going on the road to riches! A note about upcoming concert events: Top-name act scheduled to visit the area during this getaway’s travel period include Bobby Vinton, The Oak Ridge Boys, En Vogue, George Lopez and Herman’s Hermits’ Peter Noone, along with a great list of “tribute” shows and concerts. Check the Niagara Falls entertainment calendar to see who you can see during your Niagara Falls escape!
Niagara Falls Wineries
Niagara stands with California and France as one of the best Wine Regions in the world – and is home to more than 50 world-class wineries. Over 90% of Canada’s unique icewine is produced by Niagara vintners. You can tour the Niagara Wine Route by bar, bike, bus or on a guided tour – a year-round attraction! Make sure to take advantage of your free included wine tasting for 2 at one of six nearby wineries!
- Ramada Plaza Niagara is located on the Canadian side in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
- A valid passport (or legal equivalent) is required for entry into and departure from Canada
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (code: BUF) is 25 miles away, located in New York State and is serviced by major US carriers including Delta, United, USAir and JetBlue
- Shuttle services are available between the airport and the Niagara Falls resort area for “door-to-door” service.
- All rates are in USD and billed by a U.S. company
- Prices are valid for for up to 2 adults + 2 children in a Deluxe Room as follows:
Sunday – Thursdays: $99 for 2 nights; Fridays & Saturdays: add $30 per night,
- Maximum occupancy: One king bed - 2 guests; Two Queen Beds - 2 adults + 2 kids under 17
- Additional adults are $10 (CAD) per night, payable directly to the hotel upon check-in. There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents using existing bedding
- Skylon Tower Restaurant: $40.00 off dinner for two ( must purchase 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 1 desert) plus get free parking & free admission to Ride-to-the-Top and indoor & outdoor observation decks attraction when dinning. Not valid for cash; no cash back; alcohol not included
- Seneca Casino - $50.00 Voucher for $25/person free slot play for Seneca Casino in Niagara Falls, NY
- Bird aviary – 2 for 1 passes ( Purchase 1 pass and receive the second pass or entrée for free)
- Rooms and rates are subject to availability
- Travel is valid through January 31, 2013
- Availbility is limited and blackout dates apply
- Hotel taxes, fees and incidentals are not included, and are payable by guest upon check-out
- Airfare / transportation is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be canceled. Date changes within the promotional window may be honored and are subject to hotel availability.
Niagara Falls hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!