Fabulous All-Suite Boutique Hotel in the heart of Vancouver, BC – from only $95 (USD) per night – Save up to 40%!Canada / British-Columbia / Vancouver / Rosellen-Suites-at-Stanley-Park
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Superb Canadian city getaway to beautiful Vancouver in British Columbia!
>> Click to read what's included
Vancouver is truly one of the North America’s coolest cities! If you saw the last Winter Olympics, you might have thought that a visit would someday be in order. Well, that day has come – with one of our best deals – ever! Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park is just what the name says – an all-suite hotel located by one of Vancouver’s top attractions! Enjoy a spacious 1-bedroom/1-bath suite with fully-appointed kitchen – a real home-away-from-home – from only $95 (USD) per night. You’ll be within walking distance of Stanley Park, the Vancouver Aquarium, Gastown, Chinatown, and all sorts of other top Vancouver attractions. Travel is valid through the end of March 2013, so book now and get set to save up to 40% on this amazing Vancouver getaway!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
A fabulous “Suite” Vancouver getaway for up to 6 guests!
- Accommodations as follows:
1br/1ba “Classic” Suite from $95/nt (USD) (max. 4 guests; 2 guests included in rate)
2br/1ba "Classic" Suite from $109/nt (USD) (max. 6 guests; 4 guests included in rate)
2br/2ba "Friends & Family" Suite from $139/nt (USD) (max. 6 guests)
(additional guests over 11 years old $15/night CAD per person plus tax payable directly to hotel)
- Free access to a nearby fitness center
- Free access to the Vancouver Aquatic Center
- Free WiFi
- Free local and toll free telephone calls
ABOUT ROSELLEN SUITES AT STANLEY PARK
Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park is a chic, Art-Deco style hotel ideally located in the quiet residential neighborhood of downtown Vancouver’s trendy West End, just steps from magnificent Stanley Park. Spacious suites, highly personalized service and a hip west-coast vibe all blend together to make this a perfect choice for families with kids, leisure and business travelers alike. Spread out in your fully-appointed suite which features separate living, dining and sleeping areas and fully-equipped kitchens – decorated in a warm and cozy style to make you feel right at home. Take advantage of free admission to a near-by fitness center and Vancouver’s Aquatic Center. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to visit all of Vancouver 's popular attractions in the Lower Mainland and Greater Vancouver area – fashionable Robson Street, Vancouver Pacific Center, Granville Island Public Market, BC Place Stadium – remember the 2010 Winter Olympics – historic Chinatown, Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver Aquarium and Gastown are all just a few minutes away. Even closer, relax and enjoy Stanley Park and the many walking and biking trails, Vancouver Aquarium, the beaches of English Bay, and the spectacular views of the Vancouver North Shore Mountains. You’ll also find a vibrant nightlife, trendy boutiques, eclectic cuisine and blocks and blocks of shopping just a short stroll away – the front-desk staff will be happy to assist with recommendations for everything and anything to make your Vancouver getaway the best it can be!
Stay in a suite on this wonderful getaway! Ideal for singles or couples traveling together, small families (especially with teenagers), business travelers, or anyone wanting to spread out. You can enjoy up to 1,000 sq ft of space with the 2-bedroom/2 bath option plus a host of home-away-from-home conveniences.
Suite amenities feature:
- "Classic" 1-BR/1-BA: master bedroom, 1 full bath, sleeps up to 4
"Classic" 2-BR/1-BA: master bedroom, guest bedroom, 1 full bath, sleeps up to 6
"Friends & Family": master bedroom, guest bedroom, 1 full bath + half bath, sleeps up to 6
- Master bedroom with queen size bed
- Guest bedroom (if applicable) with twin beds or queen bed
- Queen size sofabed in living room
- One full bathroom (plus one half bathroom with shower in "Friends & Family" suite)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Full kitchen with full size refrigerator/freezer, stove-top, microwave, dishwasher (except 1-br suites), coffee/tea maker, cookware, dishes, and utensils
- Separate living, dining and bedroom areas
- Cable TV with Specialty Channels
- Stereo, clock radio
- Telephone with Voice Mail , complimentary local and toll free calls
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Housekeeping Service Twice per Week
- Wood burning fireplace (in select suites)
FOOD & DRINK
Your suite comes with a fully-equipped kitchen for your convenience. It’s great on the budget – maybe prepare breakfast and lunch in your suite, and go out for dinner! If the idea of your own “food prep” sounds reasonable, you’ll find the best of everything at Granville Market – produce, baked goods, meats, seafood, specialty foods – the list is endless! Ask the front desk for locations of nearby supermarkets as well. And of course, they’ll be able to give you recommendations for area restaurants and other culinary delights!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Self Parking available ($15 CAD per day with in/out privileges)
- Pets are welcome ($15 CAD per day, maximum of $75 CAD; maximum 2 pets per room)
- Front-desk hours are limited; contact the hotel for details
- Smoking only in designated areas
- Business services available (additional cost)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Vancouver is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world – make sure you take it all in by experiencing some of these highlights!
Welcome to beautiful Stanley Park, one of the great urban parks on the world! This park is huge - 1,000 acres in a stunning waterfront setting that had been set aside by the city’s founding fathers and dedicated purely for park and recreation purposes. One of the city’s top attractions, Stanley Park is a must-see stop for out-of-towners. Make sure you view the Totem Pole display at Brockton point and pay a visit to the Vancouver Aquarium. If you just want to relax and have a little outdoor fun, there are beaches, tennis courts, golf, restaurants, bike paths and ocean-lined walking and hiking trails to get you moving. And while you’re there, don’t forget to look up and over the water to see any number of float-planes take-off and land at their waterfront “airports” – a float plane is to Vancouver what a cable car is to San Francisco!
A trip to Vancouver would not be complete without a visit to Granville Island. This gastronomic-focused neighborhood is a “must” for true “foodies”, adventurous diners and anyone who likes to eat! You’ll find the colorful Granville Island Public Market, a bustling hall filled with everything you could imagine… from comfort foods and gourmet specialties alongside exotic produce and meats which you’ve probably never heard of before. A trip to Granville in the summer and early fall months is a real treat, where local farmers sell their wares at the Granville Island Farmers Market straight from their field to your shopping bags!
Discover the area where the city was first settled! Located a few blocks from Canada Place and the city’s convention center, you’ll find a neighborhood transformed into a hip and fun quarter, with tons of restaurants, bars, artists lofts, condos and entertainment venues housed in the original old warehouses. Meander along the cobblestone streets, past the Gastown Steam Clock, on your way to a delicious meal or fun-filled evening in a local pub.
There are “Chinatowns”. And then there is Chinatown in Vancouver, which is the “real deal” and the third-largest Chinatown in North America. Nothing compares to the array of authentic Asian cuisine which you’ll find here – if you don’t read Chinese, make sure your menu has English as well! Sample traditional dim sum, taste a lineup of handmade steamed dumplings or sip delicate Chinese tea in one of Chinatown’s many tea shops. Make sure to see the Sam Kee Building, cited as the world’s shallowest commercial building by the Guinness Book of World Records, at only 4’11” deep.
- A valid passport (or legal equivalent) is required for entry into and departure from Canada
- Vancouver International Airport (airport code: YVR) is served by all major carriers
- The hotel is approximately 7 miles from the airport
- It’s about a 30 minute ride to the hotel by taxi or airport shuttle
- TripAlertz pricing is billed in USD by a U.S. company
- Prices are per room per night
- There is an additional fee of $15.00 (CAD) plus tax per night for a 3rd guest over the age of 11 sharing a 1br suite, and for the 5th and/or 6th guest sharing a 2br suite payable direclty to hotel at time of check-in.
- The "Friends & Family" Suite includes up to 6 guests at no extra charge
- Airfare to Vancouver is not included
- Airport/Hotel transfers in Vancouver are not included
- Prices are valid for travel through March 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted.
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz at (888) 425-3789
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!