Lovely San Francisco Bay (Mill Valley) Hotel from only $125 per night for up to 4 guests – save 50%!United-States / California / Mill-Valley / Tam-Woods-Hotel
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover the beauty of scenic Marin County – just north of San Francisco!
>> Click to read what's included
If you’re going to San Francisco… We have an amazing deal at a lovely eco-style hotel located in the heart of scenic Marin County in the town of Mill Valley, just 20 minutes north of San Francisco. Tam Woods Hotel is a wonderful spot for outdoor enthusiasts, and is ideally located to some of the area’s best sights and attractions including Muir Woods, Mount Tam, the scenic town of Sausalito, and the City by the Bay! This getaway, from only $125 per night for up to 4 guests, includes accommodations, breakfast daily, and a host of other goodies! Travel is valid through March 31, 2013. Make your booking now to save over 50%!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Fabulous North San Francisco getaway in beautiful Mil Valley from only $125!
- Accommodations in a Superior King or Deluxe Double Queen room for up to 4 guests
- Complimentary upgrade to Mt. Tam-view room (based on availability at check-in)
- Winter Welcome Package including:
- Hot cocoa mugs
- Winter candies
- Welcome Elixer
- S’mores by the Fireplace kit
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary trail bikes
- Free Internet access
- Free parking
ABOUT TAM WOODS HOTEL
Located in scenic Marin County, Tam Woods Hotel offers an ideal location to some of Northern California’s most popular attractions! Just 10 miles north of San Francisco (across the Golden Gate Bridge), this lovely hotel is one mile from the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, surrounded by a bird sanctuary, adjacent to a bike and jogging path, and just minutes from Mt. Tam, Muir Woods, and lovely Sausalito – an ideal choice for lovers of all things outdoors! Guest rooms have been newly renovated and feature a host of modern amenities including iPod docking station, flat-screen TV, and free wireless Internet. There’s a heated outdoor pool and deck area, whirlpool spa tub, and a fitness center with weights and cardio equipment. All TripAlertz guests receive a Winter Welcome Package which includes daily breakfast and a S’more’s-By-the-’Fireplace” kit among additional features! There’s a full-service restaurant next door featuring contemporary Italian cuisine. Best of all, you’re only a short distance from some of the area’s best sights for an unforgettable getaway!
All guest rooms have been newly remodeled, blending traditional furnishings with a host of modern accents for a comfortable and relaxing home-like environment! TripAlertz guests will receive complimentary upgraded accommodations to a Mt. Tam-view room, based on availability.
- One king or two queen beds with pillow-top mattress, signature bedding and premium linens
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination and LATHER bath and body products, bathrobes
- Complimentary wireless hi-speed Internet access
- 42" flat-screen LCD TV with premium satellite / cable channels
- Connectivity panel (allowing you to watch your digital files on your TV)
- Alarm clock with iPod docking station
- Coffee/tea maker with local coffee and tea products
- DVD player
- Outdoor patio or private balcony
- Spacious work desk
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Cordless phone
FOOD & DRINK
Start your day with a complimentary and delicious Healthy Breakfast buffet. There’s a lovely restaurant right next door if you’re in the mood for a contemporary Italian meal! Ask the front desk for area dining recommendations – Sausalito is only 2 miles away and you can be in the heart of San Francisco within 30 minutes, for some unforgettable dining in one of the city’s many neighborhoods!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00noon
- Parking: free
- Pets are allowed on request (additional fees may apply)
- Non-smoking hotel
- Business center (additional cost)
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Marin County is one of nine great Bay Area counties, about a 15-minute drive to San Francisco from the Golden Gate Bridge, and also within driving distance from the East Bay via the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. Sonoma County borders it on the north and northeast, while the Pacific Ocean borders it on the west. Marin County, not far from the beautiful Wine Country, has a gorgeous coastline with miles of beaches including Stinson Beach, and the famous Muir Woods.
Mt. Tamalpais State Park
Adjacent to Muir Woods National Monument, Mt. Tamalpais State Park affords views of the entire Bay Area and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The mountain, which rises 2,571 above sea level, was sacred to Native Americans, who saw in its profile—as you can see today—the silhouette of a sleeping Indian maiden. Locals fondly refer to it as the "Sleeping Lady." For years the 6,300-acre park has been a favorite destination for hikers. There are more than 200 mi of trails, some rugged but many developed for easy walking through meadows, grasslands, and forests and along creeks. Mt. Tam, as it's called by locals, is also the birthplace (in the 1970s) of mountain biking, and today many spandex-clad bikers whiz down the park's winding roads.
Muir Woods is the closest place to San Francisco where you can see an old-growth stand of coastal redwood trees, just a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Coastal redwoods are the tallest living things which can grow to heights taller than the Statue of Liberty. They top out at over 250 feet in Muir Woods, where it’s an easy flat walk to go to Cathedral Grove, one of the most photographed paths in the world! There are 6 miles of trail paths and 4 foot-bridges allowing for some great scenic circular walks.
The Golden Gate National Recreation Area
A federal park system from the bridge to the Marin county border is located just above the Golden Gate. The beginning of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area is also on the north end, and the Marin Headlands are a popular place for photographers seeking to capture the essence of the bay as the Golden Gate frames the city. The Headlands also include the Visitor's Center, a great place to get practical and historical information on the Headlands or the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
If You’re Going to San Francisco…
The 10 most popular things to do when visiting the San Francisco area, in no particular order
- Ride a cable car: they’re iconic, fun and uniquely San Francisco, and often called San Francisco's moving landmark
- Take a Bay Cruise: Round out your San Francisco experience by viewing the skyline, sailing past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit Chinatown: One of the largest outside of China itself
- Drive down Lombard Street: While known as the “Crookedest Street in the World”, it really isn’t, but lots of fun and definitely the most famous
- Golden Gate Bridge: Probably one of the most photographed sites in the world, you can actually walk on it for some amazing views of the city
- Sausalito: Cross the Golden Gate (by car) or take a ferry to this charming town fto browse the shops, take a stroll and have a bite to eat at any of the waterfront restaurants and cafes
- Alcatraz: Take a ferry to this island prison, immortalized in many movies about some of the infamous residents and their attempts to escape
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39: We lump these together as they’re in the same area on the picturesque waterfront, touristy- kitch-y, but you can’t visit San Fran without going there
- Golden Gate Park: It’s the city’s largest outdoor spot where you can see Dutch windmills, remote-controlled boats, museums and gardens
- Neighborhoods: from Downtown's Financial District, waterfront, and Embarcadero, to North Beach, Pacific Heights, Castro and Mission Districts... and so many more!
Sonoma is one of the oldest towns in California “Wine Country”. Known for its award winning wineries and incomparable wine growing regions, Sonoma is a bit less pretentious than the neighboring Napa Valley, and offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience California’s famous wine country and enjoy the results of this important California industry. With hundreds of wineries and vineyards offering a wide range of wines to sample and choose from, a visit is a delightful experience for day-trippers and weekend wine tasters and wine connoisseurs alike. In addition to “all things food and wine” you’ll also find some interesting sights to visit including Sonoma Plaza and its surrounding 19-th century adobes, period hotels and the swooping marquee of the 1930sa Sebastiani Theatre.
- Tam Woods Hotel is 10 miles north of San Francisco and 5 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco International Airport (airport code: SFO) is 20 miles away, but it will take about an hour’s drive as you need to travel through the city to get to the Golden Gate Bridge and head north
- Prices are per room, per night, based on double occupancy
- Superior King max occupancy = 2 adults; Deluxe Double Queen max occupancy = 4 guests (2 adults + 2 children, 0-13 yrs. old)
(Additional adults cost $20/night, payable directly to the hotel upon check-out)
- Travel valid through March 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Airfare / transportation to San Francisco / Mill Valley is not included
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz at (888) 425-3789
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!