Luxury Costa Rica Getaway including Breakfast, Welcome Drinks, Free Upgrade and more from only $118/night for 2 people – Save up to 35%!Costa-Rica / Central-Pacific-Coast / Alma-del-Pacifico-Beach-Hotel-&-Spa
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Discover the beauty and excitement of Costa Rica!
>> Click to read what's included
Treat yourself to this fabulous deal for an unforgettable beach escape to wonderful Costa Rica! This getaway features a stay at the lovely Alma del Pacifico Beach Resort & Spa, located on the beautiful beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean in a magnificent natural setting. Starting from just $118/night (2-night minimu stay required) for 2 guests, this getaway includes accommodations, continental breakfast daily, free WiFi, welcome drinks, and a $50 spa credit per room. Travel is valid through March 26, 2013 – just the time you probably want / need to get away from the cold, snow, and winter doldrums. Give yourself something to look forward to – make you booking now and you’ll be saving up to 35%!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
DIscover the ultimate Costa Rica beach escape for 2 guests!
Your fabulous Costa Rica getaway features:
- Accommodations in a lovely Garden Bungalow room for 2 guests with free upgrade to Beachfront Bungalow, based on availability at time of check-in
- 2 welcome drinks upon arrival per room, per reservation
- Continental breakfast daily for 2
- Free WiFi Internet access
- $50 spa credit per room, per reservation
ABOUT THE ALMA DEL PACIFICO BEACH HOTEL & SPA
If you’re looking for the ultimate Costa Rica beach escape, you just found it! The Alma del Pacifico is a lovely boutique resort nestled between green verdant cliffs and the beautiful sands of Esterillos Beach overlooking the sparkling Pacific Ocean. Enjoy a good array of facilities and the spectacular setting for the ultimate Costa Rica getaway. Accommodations are impeccable, consisting of spacious suite-style rooms, each with sweeping views of the ocean or vibrant tropical gardens from a spacious private terrace. Dining options feature an open-air, thatched-palm restaurant and bar with sweeping views of the beach and gardens from every table, along with a beach bar – a continental breakfast is included every morning. There are two outdoor swimming pools, spa tub and a children’s pool. Relax on the beach or indulge in some well-deserved pampering at The Spa at Alma – your getaway includes a $50 spa credit – which offers an extensive menu of treatments in therapy rooms which open out onto private tropical gardens. Wired and wireless internet access is complimentary in both guest rooms and in public areas; on-site guest parking is also free. The concierge can make recommendations for sightseeing and area activities. Alma Del Pacifico is located between the towns of Jaco Beach and Quepos, and is just over a two-hour drive from San Jose International Airport.
The intimate and luxurious rooms at Alma del Pacifico were designed to reflect Costa Rica's colorful culture. Each room features a large private terrace with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean or Alma's lush tropical gardens. Designed by architect Sherrill Broudy with original paintings, mosaics and tapestries by artist Charlene Broudy, Alma del Pacifico features some of the most unique, colorful and luxurious accommodations in Costa Rica!
Accommodations for TripAlertz guests are available in Bungalow Garden View (455 sq ft) rooms. You'll receive a free upgrade to a larger Beachfront Bungalow (530 sq ft), subject to availability at time of check-in.
Bungalow Garden View rooms feature:
- 1 King or 2 double beds with pillow-top mattress and premium bedding and cotton linens
- Furnished lanai (terrace) with beautiful tropical garden view or beach view
- Separate sitting area with sofabed
- Bathrooms feature a shower with a rainfall showerhead, double sinks, bathrobes and slippers; some bathrooms are partially open to a private area outside
- LCD television with premium cable /satellite channels
- iPod docking station
- Private kitchenette with a refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and kitchen linens
- Hair dryer
- Laptop compatible safe
- Daily housekeeping
FOOD & DRINK
Enjoy authentic Costa Rican dishes and delectable international cuisine at the Pavilion Restaurant! The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily plus light fare during the evenings in a lovely thatched palm roof pavilion in an open-air setting. Sip and savor your favorite drink at the beach-front bar. Limited room service is available during select hours. A daily continental breakfast is included in your TripAlertz getaway. You can also enjoy a selection of wonderful local restaurants and bars in the nearby towns of Playa Jaco and Quepos, both easily accessible from the Alma del Pacific resort – ask the front desk for recommendations!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm (noon)
- Guest parking is complimentary
- Tour / ticket assistance available
- Daily maid service is included
- The resort is non-smoking
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
There is a wealth of excursions you can take to get to know the “real” Costa Rica!.
Situated along the central Pacific coastline, quaint, serene, naturally bountiful Manuel Antonio is one of Costa Rica’s most sought after destinations, offering visitors a unique and compelling opportunity to experience the boundless energy of Costa Rican nature and culture. For non-natural diversions, restaurants and shops abound, along with ever-present sightings of sloths, monkeys and toucans, among the other exotic wildlife you will certainly encounter. It’s also the area hub for adventure and regional exploring, as there’s no shortage for scenic or adrenaline pumping day trips for all ages and “athletic” abilities. Hit the area beaches, explore nearby mangrove swamps, zipline through tropical trees, horseback ride, ATV ride, or test your sport fishing skills – there’s just so much to do and enjoy!
Manuel Antonio National Park
Welcome to the country’s second most visited park. In fact, Forbes Magazine voted the park one of the most beautiful in the world. The park’s biodiversity is astounding. Through its network of breathtaking trails observe monkeys, sloths, toucans, parrots, iguanas, lizards, exotic grasshoppers and spiders, among the hundreds of species of wildlife and plant life. The beaches both in the park and nearby embody the lush, serene essence of paradise. Best of all, the Park entrance is only a few minute’s drive from the resort!
Poas Volcano National Park
There aren’t too many places in the world where you can almost touch the rim of an active volcano, but this is one of them! A visit to the Poas Volcano National Park gives you the chance. The park is filled with an amazing aquamarine lagoon blanked with ferns and ringed with hiking trails to panoramic lookouts and picnic areas. Bird watchers will rejoice as the Park is also home to many species including the famous quetzal, toucans and hummingbirds.
The Butterfly Farm presents a fascinating look into the history, mythology and symbolism of these beautiful creatures. There’s a 2-hour tour which includes a visit to an enclosed tropical Butterfly Garden where over a thousand butterflies are flying, mating and laying eggs, feeding and the like – it would be best to plan to visit in the morning when the sun in the strongest and the butterflies most active.
Zoo Ave is the best in Costa Rica, and boasts a collection of large cages holding toucans, hawks and parrots, along with crocodiles, a boa constrictor, turtles, monkeys, wildcats and all sorts of other “residents”. Unique to this attraction is a breeding project for rare and endangered birds, all of which are targeted for eventual release back into the wild.
For a bird’s eye view of the jungle below, consider taking a tour through the (tree) canopy of the tropical rainforest. You’ll hang like a monkey, but that’s ok. You’ll hopefully be seeing a real one or two – just remember to keep you eyes open as you glide along on this unforgettable adventure activity!
Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire
If you have the chance, make sure you take a tour to the Northern Volcano Zone. The “Parque Nacional Volcano Arenal” is named for its main attraction, the Arenal Volcano which, with its cloud-covered crater, is as dramatic from a far as it is up close and personal. You can take a guided hike through one of the most complex eco-systems on earth on extravagant trails brimming with hot springs and pristine lakes.
- A valid passport is required for travel to Costa Rica.
- Many major carriers from the US fly directly into San Jose International Airport (airport code: SJO); connecting flights are available to the regional airport in Quepos (airport code: XQP)
- The Resort is about 85 miles from the San Jose International Airport.
- The resort offers a private shuttle to nearby Quepos which costs approximately $12 per person each way
- A shuttle to the airport in San Jose is available for $140 for up to 4 people, each way
- Prices are per room per night in a Bungalow Garden View
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Free upgrade to a Beachfront Bungalow room subject to availability at time of check-in
- Maximum occupancy: 3 guests
Rate includes 2 persons; extra person rates: $30 per person, per night for adults payable directly to hotel at time of check-in; children 12 and under: no additional charge
- Tax is not included in room rate and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare / transportation to Costa Rica and the resort is not included
- Travel valid through March 26, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz at (888) 425-3789
Central Pacific Coast hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!