“See and Be Scene” this winter from just $99/nt for an amazing Whistler escape - Save up to 50%!Canada / British-Columbia / Whistler / Executive-Inn-at-Whistler-Village
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Come to legendary Whistler for an unforgettable Winter getaway!
>> Click to read what's included
Now’s your chance to come to some of the coolest places north of the U.S. border – and by cool, we don’t just mean the weather. We’re talking cool as in hip, exciting, and beautiful! Legendary Whistler is British Columbia’s fabled resort town for year-round recreation and fun, and TripAlertz brings you exclusive prices that will save you hundreds! This getaway features a stay at the Executive Inn at Whistler Village, an intimate European-style boutique hotel located in the heart of the action. It includes accommodations in spacious studio suites from only $99 (USD) per night for 2 guests, and also includes 20% off Ski Retals. What better way is there to spend a few nights this Winter? Book now for travel through March 31, 2013 and save up to 50% on this amazing getaway!
Please note: Stays that include a Friday or Saturday night, must also include a Thursday or Sunday night stay. If you fail to meet this requirement, your reservation will not be confirmed.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Guestroom for 2 adults.
- 20% Off Ski Rentals
ABOUT THE EXECUTIVE INN AT WHISTLER VILLAGE
Experience the best of Whistler at the Executive Inn at Whistler Village! Perfect for fun and adventure lovers alike, this intimate European-style boutique hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, just steps from the mountain, the area’s hottest nightspots, dining, and luxury shopping. Accommodations feature beautifully-appointed one-bedroom lofts. This brilliant Whistler hotel hotspot features one of Whistler's premiere Tuscan restaurants, Il Caminetto by celebrity chef Umberto Menghi. It offers Whistler's hottest lounge plus amazing wine and cocktail lists. There’s a business center for your convenience along with underground parking, use of an outdoor heated pool and hot tub (located at the adjacent Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive), and daily housekeeping services. The front desk staff is your best resource for recommendations and arrangements for area activities, dining, and appointments for the nearby spa. This Whistler, BC boutique hotel is where high style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop.
Accommodations at The Executive Inn at Whistler Village are inspired by legendary mountain sunsets, awash in warm brilliant tones of red, gold and brown. Each is an expression of designer style, where cozy furnishings mingle perfectly with the latest technology. Spacious VillageSide one-bedroom loft suites feature a fully-equipped modern kitchenette for your convenience.
Deluxe Guestrooms feature:
- 1 queen bed with pillow-top mattress, down comforter and high thread-count linens
- Bathroom with designer spa showerhead, natural wood and stone accents with granite counters, natural organic Pharmacopia beauty and bath products
- Kitchenette with granite dining table, granite countertops and sink, personalized refrigerator, microwave, and ceramic element cook top
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod compatible sound and clock-radio system
- Wireless Internet access
- In-room safe (on request)
FOOD & DRINK
The Executive Inn at Whistler happens to be "home" to a restaurant which has earned the “King of the Mountain” accolade since it opened in 1981! Il Caminetto, presented by celebrity chef Umberto Menghi, offers fine Tuscan cuisine at its very best, accompanied by a large selection of international wines with the emphasis on Italian. Come for fun, relaxation, or romance to this cozy dining room, rich with colour and Italian charm. In the summer, Il Caminetto's patio is the perfect place to "see and be seen" along the Village Stroll. There is a private entrance for hotel guests located right off the hotel lobby. A room service menu is available for breakfast, which you can order the evening before for your convenience! Note: Il Caminetto will be closed Sept 23 - Nov 5 for renovations.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Wireless Internet Available at $5.95/24 hours
- Smoking policy: property is 100% smoke free
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
The Village is the heart of Whistler – it’s big enough to have all the amenities of a world-class resort, yet small enough for you to feel its warmth and hospitality. Award-winning restaurants and chefs offer appetizing fare with many featuring organic and locally-sourced ingredients. Fans of last season's Bravo TV’s “Top Chef – Texas” series will recall exciting culinary battles which took place this past season in Whistler, plus many other culinary events have elevated the area into the international spotlight. And while Whistler is known around the world as a resort destination for year-round outdoor adventure, it is also home to a vibrant arts and culture community, and has been honored to have been designated as the “cultural Capital of Canada” in 2009. It’s also a shopper’s paradise, with more than 200 shops in the Village alone. From native artwork, high-end fashion, jewelry and ski and snowboarding equipment to bathing suits, camping supplies, cameras and mountain bikes, Whistler has it all!
There are few places in the world that can match the endless adventure and entertainment that Whistler Blackcomb squeezes into a summer. From a sightseeing gondola ride to a mountaintop restaurant to an alpine hike with 360 degree views; from a bear viewing tour to a glacier walk; from a day in their mountain bike park to an afternoon of mini golf, there is an activity with just the right amount of adventure to suit just about anyone!
Get Up Close and Personal with the Mountains
Whistler Blackcomb offers 18 incredible hiking trails located at the top of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Accessed as part of the PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience, each trail ranges in difficulty from beginner to expert. Enjoy a quick stroll on one of the beginner interpretive trails or grab a picnic lunch at one of the on-mountain eateries and enjoy one of ther epic trails including the Highnote Trail on Whistler at the Overlord Trail on Blackcomb. No matter what you're looking for, area alpine hiking trails offer exciting experiences for everyone.
Whistler is home to some of the finest signature golf courses in the world. Duffers can test their skills on a variety of courses with two designed by none-other than Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus! Creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas firs and granite rock faces are testimony to the fact that the area’s stunning courses closely mirror the surrounding area's natural terrain. All courses are full service with pro-shops, practice and dining facilities.
- Passports are required for entry into Canada.
- The nearest airport to Whistler is Vancouver International Airport (airport code: YVR) which is served by all major carriers from around the world.
- It’s about a 2-hour drive from the Vancouver airport to Whistler Village.
- TIP: If you don’t want to rent a car, there is express shuttle service operating from both the airport and from downtown Vancouver up to Whistler via comfortable motor-coach.
- Unless noted otherwise, all prices are displayed and billed in USD by a U.S. company
- Prices are per room for 2 guests
- Stays that include a Friday or Saturday night, must also include a Thursday or Sunday night stay. If you fail to meet this requirement, your reservation will not be confirmed.
- Hotel taxes are not included in rates displayed and are added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare / transportation to Whistler is not included
- Prices are valid for travel through March 31, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz at (888) 425-3789
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!