Stay at the Famous Keystone and Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort from only $47 per night for a family of 4 - Save 50%!United-States / Colorado / Keystone / Arapahoe-Inn
Expired Deal, yet call 800-259-4435. We may be able to still book it.
Experience the Great Outdoors at Keystone, Colorado!
>> Click to read what's included
It's time to hit the slopes with this unbeatable getaway to Keystone, Colorado, a sportsman’s paradise. The lifts operate from 9 AM-9 PM, so you can hit the slopes all day long. Our deal at The Arapahoe Inn starts at just $47/night for up to two adults and two children (age 12 and under), a 50% savings (beginning April 25, 2013 through June 23, the rate is only $39/night for stays Sunday through Thursday). After dark, experience some great Keystone-area dining, which includes the highest restaurant in North America – a full 12,000 feet above sea level. So no matter what you came for, whether it’s the slopes, the hiking, biking, horse back riding or white water rafting, you’ll leave knowing you just experienced the great outdoors. Book today!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
This amazing deal starts at only $47 per night for 2 guests
(2-night minimum stay required)
- Accommodations for 2 adults & 2 children (age 12 and under)
(additional guests over 12 cost $20/night payable directly to hotel at time of check-in)
- Complimentary expanded continental breakfast daily for 2
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
ABOUT THE ARAPAHOE INN
Welcome to Keystone – with its daily 12-hour (9am-9pm) ski operation, the longest in Colorado! The Arapahoe Inn is the newest 60 room hotel in Keystone, just 400 yards from the ski lifts. Comfortable and casual, the Inn is an ideal choice for a Colorado getaway. Each room is air-conditioned with cable TV. A complimentary continental breakfast is served during ski season. Hot coffee and tea are available in the lobby by the cozy fireplace, 24 hours a day year-round… and wireless internet service is available in the Arapahoe’s pubic areas. Enjoy the sauna and 12 person spa tub with a spectacular view overlooking Keystone mountain. It’s the closest accommodation to A-Basin and is on the Summit Stage free bus route. But don’t think you’re limited only to “snow season” – spring and summer are just as fun, with great hiking, golf, white-water river rafting, fly fishing and outdoor festivals close by. Five restaurants are within walking distance. The Araphoe Inn is 100% non-smoking.
All guest rooms are simple, yet comfortable and offer a good selection of amenities designed with your comfort in mind.
- One queen or two double beds
- Separate bathroom with shower/tub and complimentary toiletries
- Wireless hi-speed Internet access
- Microwave and mini fridge
- Flat screen TV with cable channels
- Clock radio
- Telephone with free local calls
FOOD & DRINK
An expanded complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning during ski season. The Arapahoe Inn is also conveniently located to 5 restaurants within walking distance.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 10:00am
- Pets allowed: $15 per night 35 lbs. maximum
- Property is 100% smoke free
- Free on-site parking
- Rollaways available for $20/night
- Guests arriving after 9:00pm must contact the property 24-hours in advance to arrange for late check-in.
THINGS TO SEE & DO
With three unbelievable mountains, tons of outdoor adventures and dining all in two unique villages, it’s clear that Keystone is the best place to experience the best of the Rocky Mountains. Discover the fun and excitement in one convenient location – and only 90 minutes from Denver International Airport. For snow-sports enthusiasts, Keystone is the largest mountain in Summit County offering 3,148 skiable acres, 20 lifts and two gondolas, all nestled at the foot of 2 unique villages. Keystone is home to multiple AAA 4 Diamond, Wine Spectator and Zagat Survey-rated restaurants. Besides skiing, there’s ice skating – where you’ll find the largest Zamboni -maintained outdoor skating rink (5 full acres) in North America! But Keystone’s not only for winter, with tons of outdoor recreation like horseback riding, hiking, biking and fly fishing. There’s even a brand new Keystone Spa for when it’s time to relax – the opportunities for fun in any season abound at Keystone.
Cat Ski Tour
This one’s for the hard-core skier - the most epic way to see Keystone is in the comfort of a heated snow cat on a full-day tour. You’ll travel above the tree line to 12,000 feet for a view of Keystone like you’ve never seen. Travel into Independence Bowl with guides to show you the best runs, and enjoy a catered lunch in a warming hut. Spend the day riding or skiing through untracked terrain. This will be journey you won’t soon forget.
Unique Dining Experiences
So you’ve made plans to go to Keystone, but we bet you didn’t know that the area is home to some of Colorado’s top dining experiences. Imagine cuddling up in a horse-drawn sleigh and being whisked away to dinner at Keystone’s Back Ranch, Or taking a gondola to 12,000-feet up the mountain for a memorable AAA-Four Diamond-rated fine-dining experience at the Alpenglow Stube. And then there’s the Keystone Ranch, where the Colorado frontier meets fine dining for an unforgettable meal!
As Keystone is only 90 minutes from Denver’s International Airport, it’s a safe bet to say that you can get here from just about anywhere in the USA gateway in one day. The Arapahoe Inn is located 6 miles off I-70 – and remember that your parking is free!
- Prices are hotel only for up to 2 adults + 2 children (12 and under) and includes features as specified (additional guests $20/night extra payable directly to hotel at time of check-in)
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Taxes are not included in rate and will be added on the TripAlertz check-out screen
- Airfare and transportation is not included
- Travel valid through June 23, 2013
- Availability is limited and blackout dates apply
- Guests arriving after 9:00pm must contact the property 24-hours in advance to arrange for late check-in
- Reservations are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cancellations are not permitted
- Date changes MAY be available subject to availability for a $25 fee plus any rate differential by contacting TripAlertz at (888) 425-3789
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!