Unbelievable Mexico beach deal to Cabo San Lucas – 8 days / 7 nights from only $498 – save 75%!Mexico / Cabo-San-Lucas / Sirena-del-Mar-Resort
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Come to Cabo to party and play all day and night!
>> Click to read what's included
With world-class diving, some of the best sport fishing and whale watching during the winter months, Cabo is a vacationer's paradise. There’s also great ocean sailing, championship golf, surfing, sightseeing tours and so much more. This Cabo getaway features a ridiculously unbelievable deal to the deluxe Sirena Del Mar Resort, a beautiful Mexican-style all-suite villa hotel overlooking the beach, Los Arcos and the Sea of Cortez in the fabled “Sun Corridor” close to the party town of Cabo San Lucas and 25 miles from the colonial town of San Jose del Cabo. Your getaway – from only $498 – features accommodations in an oceanfront suite for 8 days and 7 nights. As this getaway normally sells for over $2,000 – you can discover the many sides of Cabo while saving over 75% in the process! Just purchase your voucher within the next two weeks – to make sure you save a bundle on this fabulous Cabo escape!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL:
An amazing 7 night getaway to amazing Cabo San Lucas from only $498 for 2 guests!
- 7 nights in a fully-appointed oceanfront villa
- Free WiFi internet access
ABOUT THE SIRENA DEL MAR RESORT
The Sirena del Mar is a deluxe resort located just outside of Cabo San Lucas, just minutes from the fun and excitement of the lively downtown with its many shops, restaurants and nightclubs. Nestled on a cliff with cascading terraces down to the beach, you’ll enjoy spectacular views over “Los Arcos”, the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End, along with everything you’d possibly want in a beachfront resort. Accommodations are first rate – in spacious, fully-appointed oceanfront villas complete with private balcony or terrace, well-equipped kitchens and a host of modern in-room amenities. Dining facilities include a full-service al-fresco restaurant, bar/lounge and a swim up pool bar. For recreation, there are 2 outdoor heated infinity swimming pools and a large whirlpool spa tub; a pristine beach cove is only steps away. There’s also a fully-equipped fitness center and an oceanfront gazebo, outdoor fire pit, game room and a fun-filled daily activities program. If you don’t want to bring your own laptop, feel free to use the guest computers in the hotel lobby. The resort’s concierge will be happy to assist with sightseeing, activities, dining and entertainment recommendations. Top-rated golf courses, along with the charming downtown area of the colonial town of San Jose del Cabo is also only a short ride away.
Stretch out in the comfort of your oceanfront villa suite! Decorated in a contemporary Mexican style, you find a host of amenities for your home-away-from-home including a furnished terrace or balcony, well-equipped kitchen and free WiFi! (490 sq-ft; maximum occupancy: 4 guests)
One-Bedroom Deluxe Oceanfront villa Suite amenities feature:
- King size bed with pillow top mattress and premium bedding
- Queen-size sofa bed
- Bathroom with shower/tub combination, double sinks, bathrobes and designer toiletries
- Living / dining room
- Flat-screen HD TV with premium cable /satellite channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi internet access
- Full kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances including two burner range, convection oven/microwave, refrigerator
- Cooking utensils and dishware
- Washer / dryer
- Furnished balcony / patio
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Direct-dial telephone with voice mail
- In-room safe
FOOD & DRINK
Savor the delicious fare at the al fresco (outdoor) Las Palapas Restaurant. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, enjoy traditional Mexican cuisine along with American and Continental favorites in a lovely poolside setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez. The restaurant and bar features several theme days and nights every week – don’t miss the Friday night Mexican Fiesta featuring an all-you-can-eat-and-drink authentic Mexican menu and live entertainment! Sip your favorite beverage in or out of the water at the pool-side bar. Room service is also available if you prefer to dine in the privacy of your oceanfront villa. If you feel like doing some of your own meal prep, there’s a market/convenience store on site. If not – as the hotel is close to the many restaurants of Cabo San Lucas – just ask the front desk for dining recommendations – you’ll have plenty of options to choose from!
ADDITIONAL HOTEL AMENITIES AND FEATURES
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 10:00am
- Self- and valet guest parking is complimentary
- Pets not allowed
- Tour / ticket assistance available
- Daily housekeeping is available for a surcharge
- The resort is non-smoking
- A valid passport is required for travel to Mexico
- Many domestic Mexican and major U.S. airlines have service into Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD) in San Jose del Cabo.
- The hotel is located approximately 25 miles from the airport
- Shuttle transportation between the airport and hotel is available for an additional charge
HOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Purchase your 8-day / 7 night voucher from TripAlertz
- Your will receive an e-mail with your confirmation number along with booking instructions.
- All questions should be directed to the Saves2Go reservation department at 1-888-479-5922 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotional offer is sponsored by Saves2Go, and not TripAlertz or the hotel directly.
- Limited time promotional price for 8 days / 7 nights is $199
- Mandatory resort fees, taxes and booking fees are not included and are payable directly to Saves2Go upon voucher redemption as follows: 2 adults + 2 children under 12: $299; 4 adults: $399; 6 adults: $499
- This package is valid for 8 days / 7 nights for two adults and 2 kids under 12, subject to availability.
- You have up to six months from the date of parchase to make your reservation
- Availability is limited and is not valid for travel during periods including Easter, Christmas week and New Year (Dec. 20, 2012 to Jan. 06 2013).
- Arrivals must be on a weekend day – i.e. Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- After confirming your reservation, no cancellations or changes are allowed
- Purchaser must be 21 years of age or older
- This offer is subject to the reservation, cancellation and rescheduling policies shown on the www.saves2go.com website
- Transportation to Los Cabos / hotel is not included.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas is a “happening town” where party and fun are at the top of everyone’s agenda! Stroll the pedestrian walkway which curves around the picturesque harbor, past countless restaurants, bars and shops on one side, and sport fishing boasts and sleek yachts on the other. It was originally a small fishing village where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, and has grown into one of Mexico’s most popular resort destinations. Make sure to stop by the legendary Cabo Wabo Cantina, one of the town’s most famous night spots, founded by Sammy Hagar of Van Halen-band fame – it’s one of the best places to eat and party in all of Mexico!
San Jose del Cabo
San Jose del Cabo is the “low-key sister, the charming colonial town on the other side of the “Sun Corridor” from party-hearty Cabo San Lucas. Stroll along her pedestrian-only streets, pop in and out of area art galleries, dine in some of the area’s finest restaurants, spend the days under the beautiful sun, or ride a horse on the beach. The town’s main square, or Zocolo, is home to the cathedral – a reminder of San Jose del Cabo’s vivid history as a mission.
As the name aptly implies, this is the land which lies between the area’s two towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. This 20-mile Corridor at Land’s End is defined by the azure blue and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortés, rugged cliffs, quiet coves teeming with marine life, desert vistas and mountains that all come together with a wash of vibrant colors that are unmistakably Cabo’s. Today, other than the natural flora and fauna, the Corridor’s population consists of luxury hotels and resort properties, as well as a variety of premier, world-class golf courses designed by the legends of the game.
Eight beautiful courses — designed by some of the most recognized names in golf — stretch along the scenic 25-mile corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. Cabo courses have much to offer golf enthusiasts — stunning views of the Sea of Cortez and mountains, perfect year-round weather, dramatically changing landscapes, and a variety of challenging holes, bunkers and tees built right into the natural terrain. Area courses have been designed by some of the game’s “greats – Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., the Dye Corporation and Tom Weiskopf, just to name a few. Step out onto the green in this golfer’s paradise, and you’ll soon discover why Golf Digest declared it to be one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations.
Water, Water Everywhere.. to Dive and Swim and Ski!
There are numerous water activities available off the shores of Los Cabos. Along the main beaches you can rent jet skis, ski-doos, kayaks, canoes, surf boards, sloops, cats, yachts, go parasailing, water skiing, wind surfing, you name it. However, what the Sea of Cortés truly has to offer lies beneath the surface — gigantic whale sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, gliding manta rays, migrating whales, sea lions and an endless palette of colorful tropical fishes — as you submerge yourself into the blue abyss, a humbling yet exhilarating experience.
Cacti Mundo Los Cabos Botanical Gardens
Calling all nature lovers – come and admire the most complete assortment of cacti in Mexico. This open-air garden, featuring over 5,000 plants, has become a reserve of sorts for many plant species which, in their natural habitats, could become extinct. Cacti Mundo was created for the promotion, conservation, and reproduction of some typical Mexican desert plants, as well as species from various other regions of the planet. The setting is unique in terms of unprecedented architectural design and plant display, all of which provides an enchanting educational experience.
Cabo San Lucas hotels
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!