2 Nights at Sea + 2 Resort Nights in The Bahamas including All Meals, Unlimited Alcohol (on land), and more for only $747 for 2 people – save 38%Bahamas / Freeport / Bahamas-Celebration/Wyndham-Fortuna
Expired Deal, yet call 888-425-3789. We may be able to still book it.
Experience the best of both worlds on this cruise / resort combo at EXCLUSIVE TripAlertz savings!
>> Click to read what's included
Here’s an amazing deal which combines the world of cruising for 2 nights plus a 2-night stay at one the Bahamas’ most popular tropical resorts! Sail away on the Bahamas Celebration cruise ship from West Palm Beach – Destination: Grand Bahama Island! Pay just $79 now plus $344 per person at time of booking (based on double occupancy). You will enjoy accommodations, all meals, and shipboard activities including the pool, spa, entertainment, casino, and more on your outbound and return overnight crossings. In The Bahamas, you’ll be staying at the all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort, where your room, all meals, unlimited drinks – cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks – plus the beach, non-motorized watersports, and more are all included! Purchase your voucher from TripAlertz now – it's valid for travel for a full year from date of purchase. This is a great way to plan a nice “break from the everyday” and save 38% on a fun sea-and-sun-filled getaway!
Ask about low-cost airfare from your home city to West Palm Beach, available at time of booking!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIPALERTZ DEAL
Your 4 tropical nights on sea and on land from only $383.50 per person!
- Depart West Palm Beach at 5:00pm; 1 night at sea on the Bahamas Celebration
- Arrive Grand Bahama Island at 8:00am
- Spend 2 nights on Grand Bahama Island at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort
- Depart Grand Bahama Island at 5:00pm; 1 night at sea on the Bahamas Celebration
- Arrive West Palm Beach at 8:00am
Your Getaway Includes:
- Roundtrip 2-night cruise aboard the Bahamas Celebration from West Palm Beach, FL to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island which includes:
- Accommodations in an inside stateroom
- All meals
- Port tax
- 2 nights at the all-inclusive Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resorton Grand Bahama Island which includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
- Unlimited drinks: international and local-brand cocktails, wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Shows / entertainment
- A fantastic beach near excellent snorkeling and diving
- Ocean view fitness center
- Non-motorized watersports
- Resort and room tax
ABOUT THE BAHAMAS CELEBRATION
Enjoy the intimate yet spacious Bahamas Celebration – with lots of fun to be had on its 7 passenger decks. A host of shipboard facilities includes three restaurants, bars and lounges, casino and theater/nightclub, along with a spa/salon, fitness center and a variety of souvenir/duty free shops. Spend the beautiful day at the pool – get a head start on your tan – or just relax in one of the outdoor Jacuzzis! There is so much to do on the ship and so many ways to have fun and unwind that every passenger will have his or her own unique and special cruise experience.
The four delicious dining options include a classic American restaurant, serving five-course meals from a broad menu, an all-you-can-eat Brazilian-style steakhouse and buffet and a casual Italian restaurant, all included as part of the cruise price
ABOUT THE VIVA WYNDHAM FORTUNA BEACH
Welcome to Grand Bahama Island’s only all-inclusive resort! Built in a traditional low-rise Caribbean style, the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach is located on a 7-mile stretch of beautiful white-sand beach about 10 minutes from downtown Freeport. One of the islands’ most popular resorts, you’ll enjoy a value-packed all-inclusive getaway where just about everything is covered in one low up-front price! Accommodations are in “simple” hotel rooms with ocean or garden view. Two restaurants and three bars are the site of all meals and unlimited drinks – local and international-brand cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks! For sports and recreation, enjoy the beach, non-motorized water sports, swimming pool, tennis and a fitness center. The fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down – with live shows and nightly entertainment!
THINGS TO SEE & DO ON GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND
Garden of the Groves
Take some time to discover the island’s astounding beauty. The Garden of the Groves features over 10,000 species of flowers, plants, trees, birds and butterflies. You can explore the many trails which wind through lush vegetation, cascading waterfalls and sparkling fountains. Enjoy the sculpture gardens, viewing platforms and even a labyrinth as you make your way around this wonderful attraction. Make sure to stop by the picturesque chapel, considered to be a popular place for meditation, prayer and site of many an island wedding.
Snorkel at Deadman’s Reef
Add a little archeological fun to your next snorkeling adventure! Know as Grand Bahama Island’s best snorkeling locations, Deadman’s Reef is also the recent site for unearthing Lucayan artifacts – hearths, animal bones, pottery pieces and shell beads. You can reef snorkel right off the beach, no boats required. It’s located west of Freeport, at the Paradise Cove Hotel. And as beaches on Grand Bahama Island are public, you can spend a wonderful day out here - rent a beach chair, enjoy the offerings at the snack bar and kick back for a sun-filled day.
Lucayan National Park
Grand Bahama’s Lucayan National Park is home to one of the largest underwater cave systems in the world, featuring six miles of chartered caverns, caves and tunnels. The national park represents an important part in Bahamian history since skulls and artifacts belonging to the Lucayan tribes, Grand Bahama’s earliest settlers, were found in the caves and throughout the park. There’s also a beautiful secluded beach area lying at the end of some impressive dunes and marshes.
Shopping on Grand Bahama Island
The art of straw work is one of the oldest industries in The Bahamas. Beginning in the 1700's, straw creations flourished with the rise of the tourism industry on in The Bahamas. Nowadays, there are many unique straw, wood and shell creations to purchase. Take a peek and discover many locally handcrafted items such as baskets, hats and mats and other beautiful souvenirs. Port Lucaya Marketplace is Grand Bahama’s main shopping district. You’ll find dozens of specialty boutiques, restaurants, entertainment and much more. The Count Basie Square at Port Lucaya offers live evening entertainment after a long day of shopping.
Hit the Links
Grand Bahama Island is a golfer’s paradise! Golf enthusiasts of all levels will enjoy incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean in a tropical setting, and feel challenged by the 18 and 9-hole courses available on the island. The Island’s warm weather year-round and average of seven hours of completely sunny skies per day are an unbeatable combination for an memorable golf getaway.
- A valid passport is required for entry into the Bahamas for all passengers arriving by sea or by air.
- A host of major and low-cast air carriers fly into West Palm Beach International Airport (airport code: PBI)
- Ask about low-cost airfare from your city to West Palm Beach, available at time of booking
- $79 non-refundable deposit today. Balance due of: $334.00 per person at booking time (based on double occupancy) includes all resort, room, & port tax
- Not Included: Gratuity Aboard Ship: $24.00 per passenger – Transfers: Approximately $12.00 per passenger
- Round-trip Cruise Service with Cabin, Meals & Entertainment onboard the Bahamas Celebration ship – Departs West Palm Beach,
- All-Inclusive Resort Accommodations at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Resort
- Unlimited food, unlimited beverage (including alcohol at the resort but not onboard cruise), shows, non-motorized water sports are all included.
- Includes All resort tax, room tax, port tax
- Children may be added at $259.00 per child
- Valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- May buy multiple
- Based on promotional availability
- Additional availability may be available for adherence to additional terms
- While only 7 days advanced notice is required, 30 days advanced notice is recommended for better availability
- You are responsible for the Terms & Conditions on VGD’s website
- Please do not contact the resort/cruise directly
How To Make Your Reservation
- Purchase your voucher(s) from TripAlertz now for just $79 (non-refundable deposit)
- You will receive a confirmation email from TripAlertz after your purchase. You will use that confirmation number as your voucher number
- Please wait 48 hours from time of purchase to go to the next step
- Call 1-888-852-3224 to make your reservation and pay just $344 per person at time of booking
- Do not contact the resort/cruise directly
Find the best deals
Choose Sites to Compare vs. TripAlertz
Invite Friends Travel for FREE
Thank you for sending!
Expect a hug from your friend soon!
Unbeatable LOWEST Airfares
TripAlertz as seen on:Become a Member for FREE!
Win FREE TRIP!